Eulonzo

Britney Spears

3 hours ago, itskor said:

Agreed, I hope someone comes through and leaks a few. Is anything even in circulation?

There are many songs that have been in circulation for a while, including Take the Bait, Burn, Whiplash, and BJ demos/unreleased tracks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

her blackout producer danja played “welcome to the jungle” demo on his instagram live and revealed 3 other titles: demonstrate, fck what you know, and marilyn monroe

if u wanna listen to the demo @britneysvault on instagram recorded it and put it on their story

11 hours ago, bel air rose said:

her blackout producer danja played “welcome to the jungle” demo on his instagram live and revealed 3 other titles: demonstrate, fck what you know, and marilyn monroe

if u wanna listen to the demo @britneysvault on instagram recorded it and put it on their story

omg thanks! 

ooop just saw they went private lol 

12 hours ago, bel air rose said:

Wait but the demo wasn't voiced by Brit, was it?

I can’t believe that paparazzo had the nerve to say “Britney never said to leave her alone”. What a fucking idiot. She cried about it in front of them, on tv, wrote songs about it, etc... And then to say “she needed the paparazzi”??? They’re the scum of the earth. Not to wish bad on him but if he had his knee caps shattered by an angry Brit fan, I’d rejoice

6G3h.gif

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 2/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, HEARTCORE said:

There are many songs that have been in circulation for a while, including Take the Bait, Burn, Whiplash, and BJ demos/unreleased tracks

Britney Jean demos exist?

Mfhp.gif

I found it, I watched it and I hope it gains more worldwide attention despite currently being only on FX and Hulu. It's so good. Though I wish they had even mentioned Lou M. Taylor since she's been scheming the conservatorship ever since the beginning but she sues everyone over the tiniest things so I guess it would've been too risky or something, I don't know. My heart breaks for Britney and I so much hope she gets her wishes granted one day and her freedom back. I've been a stan for a decade, I saw her on Femme Fatale tour and I love her so much I can't even put it into words :lange: