Eulonzo

Britney Spears

30 minutes ago, partymonster said:

where can i watch the documentary please (outside US) :excited:

Click on the link on britneysvault on insta, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and click the final link. Select view instead of download and it’ll play

(I hope this is allowed. I don’t see why not but who knows)

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

@HEARTCORE feel free to post the docu since it’s not available outside the US ♥️

My heart broke watching Britney gradually lose her mind because of the paparazzi... you could tell she did enjoy them at first & really didn’t mind, but the way they became so vulturous would have driven anyone to the edge. It’s sooo much worse how they swarmed her when she had her baby like that’s seriously endangering the child. Britney was always such a sweet soul & it was so hard to see the way America broke her spirit piece by piece... she had literally no privacy at all. The way the media bullied her is so gross & I’ll never see J***** T******** as anything more than scum after the way he treated her post-breakup. 

it wasn’t shown in the documentary, but I actually remember when I was young watching the news in 2007 & they were reporting Britney was leaving a church. Paparazzi literally went into the church after she left and took the piece of paper she’d written a prayer on from the prayer box and it was all over tv??? Like UGH :( ?

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Click on the link on britneysvault on insta, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and click the final link. Select view instead of download and it’ll play

(I hope this is allowed. I don’t see why not but who knows)

thank you :) 

woah watching it broke my heart, the world really owe her an apology. i hope that she can be free someday

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I was a big Britney stan for most of my teen years and I thought I knew everything about her but watching this doc really broke me. When they showed the newspapper with the picture of her with the umbrella and it was written "more AMAZING pictures inside" it made me realize how cruel the media really was. The way she struggled with mental health and no one gave a damn and her father saw it as a opportunity to get her money was disgusting. I just wish the best for her and I hope she can be happy and free soon :ohno:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

8 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I was a big Britney stan for most of my teen years and I thought I knew everything about her but watching this doc really broke me. When they showed the newspapper with the picture of her with the umbrella and it was written "more AMAZING pictures inside" it made me realize how cruel the media really was. The way she struggled with mental health and no one gave a damn and her father saw it as a opportunity to get her money was disgusting. I just wish the best for her and I hope she can be happy and free soon :ohno:

I was shocked to see how they were mocking her on a TV show, competition-like show, asking "what has Britney lost in the last 10 years?" and there were multiple answers like: "her mind", "her hair" (the host even commented with a smile on his face "lost A LOT OF HAIR!"), "husband/marriage" etc.

That was disgusting! Humans can be really disgusting sometimes...

2 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

I was shocked to see how they were mocking her on a TV show, competition-like show, asking "what has Britney lost in the last 10 years?" and there were multiple answers like: "her mind", "her hair" (the host even commented with a smile on his face "lost A LOT OF HAIR!"), "husband/marriage" etc.

That was disgusting! Humans can be really disgusting sometimes...

That felt like I was watching some Black Mirror bullshit or something, it was so awful it didn't feel real...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I’ve never seen South Park season 12 episode 2 until last night, It’s called Britney’s new look. It was depressing and when the creators of South Park are trying to help someone - something isn’t right. It just really showed the bad side of the media/music biz.

IMG-3521.jpg

Doc was great.  I don't think the movement to free Britney has ever been bigger! It's prob going to take more time and a lot more work but I have nothing but hope that one day Britney is going to be able to tell her story in her own words.  The Brit army will always be here fighting for her safety & freedom!!!! 

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve never seen South Park season 12 episode 2 until last night, It’s called Britney’s new look. It was depressing and when the creators of South Park are trying to help someone - something isn’t right. It just really showed the bad side of the media/music biz.

yeah, its a really hard thing to watch. It happened a lot in media. I actually wish the doc touched on that more, the level of mockery and just plain bullying the world does to her.  Did you ever see the Glee episode for her? I remember it being sold as paying respect to her but all the episode did was bring up her very clear mental breakdown and make fun of it. It's just not right. There has to be a line to this celebrity stuff. 

14 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

yeah, its a really hard thing to watch. It happened a lot in media. I actually wish the doc touched on that more, the level of mockery and just plain bullying the world does to her.  Did you ever see the Glee episode for her? I remember it being sold as paying respect to her but all the episode did was bring up her very clear mental breakdown and make fun of it. It's just not right. There has to be a line to this celebrity stuff. 

I’ve not seen glee, But I forgot about that documentary. I’ll have to watch that asap.

IMG-3521.jpg

Great doc, very sad and infuriating. They did a really good job reminding the world what a powerhouse she really is, and how awful she's been treated by the media. It was also super interesting to see the head shaving and the umbrella incidents in more context. After watching the doc those moments looked less like Britney having a complete mental breakdown, and more like Britney being understandably pushed to anger and the need to send the media a message. I really hope she eventually is freed from this situation and can tell her story in her own words.

Everyone is demanding an apology from Justin to Britney and Janet under his insta posts. The thing is that he’s such an asshole that either won’t apologise or will apologise solely to save his reputation. He won’t mean it. He’s an asshole. I don’t really see the point in a PR apology but Brit and Janet definitely deserve a genuine one

Everytime I try to fly, I fall