Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 3/25/2021 at 10:49 AM, prettywhenimhigh said:

happy birthday to femme fatale!! 10 years of this electro legend :umadney: :lolliney:

#FREEBRITNEY

Blackout, OIDIA & Femme Fatale are her holy trinity :legend:

The power that has How I roll, Up N Down, Selfish, Seal It With A Kiss & Trip To Your Heart :krylie:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Still Sane said:

Blackout, OIDIA & Femme Fatale are her holy trinity :legend:

The power that has How I roll, Up N Down, Selfish, Seal It With A Kiss & Trip To Your Heart :krylie:

in the zone says hello

On 3/25/2021 at 3:49 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

happy birthday to femme fatale!! 10 years of this electro legend :umadney: :lolliney:

#FREEBRITNEY

What an era!

ugh I miss Godney :( I hope she's happy

On 3/26/2021 at 9:41 PM, Waitress said:

in the zone says hello

... in sign language :creep:

I totally missed the 10th anniversary of Femme Fatale even though it's the album that made me a stan :defeated:Can't believe it's been a freaking decade and it's still just as good as it was when it came out. Almost a decade since I attended the FF tour as well which is crazy and while my worn FF hoodie is hidden deep in my closet somewhere, I still use this shirt on a regular basis and it's still as good as new!

but then again I was 15 at the time so... I don't wanna think back

that much :awkney:

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

Would someone like to explain what Just a Touch of Rose and RED are? 

From the looks of it, they’re little photography projects she’s doing for fun at home

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

she deserves so much better 

shes such an icon and was someone i looked up to since the day i popped outta my moms pussy (my moms a stan)

anyway i distinctly remember when blackout came out when i was 7 and it was and still is one of my favorite albums ever 

i wouldnt call myself a stan (not in the same way i am w lana) but i do love her to death and wish her the best of the best and wanna thank her for being such an icon from my childhood and now 

anyway she is a legend from now until the end of time 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

5 hours ago, Escapism said:

she deserves so much better 

shes such an icon and was someone i looked up to since the day i popped outta my moms pussy (my moms a stan)

anyway i distinctly remember when blackout came out when i was 7 and it was and still is one of my favorite albums ever 

i wouldnt call myself a stan (not in the same way i am w lana) but i do love her to death and wish her the best of the best and wanna thank her for being such an icon from my childhood and now 

anyway she is a legend from now until the end of time 

same!! britney has also a big role in my childhood and I will love her till the world ends literally, she's so precious and this world does not deserve her

blackout came out when I was 10 or 11 so I get exactly what you're saying, those times were so crazy and even then her strength and power made me look up to her and love her like no one else in the industry, still one of my favorite albums ever too, just like circus

I'm also not a stan like I am a lana stan, but we're britney stans at heart :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’m starting to find Sam annoying as hell. I started following him a few months ago and the stories he posts are kinda cringe. 

like today he has to recognize that he still washes his own car to keep him grounded. Bitch your not that famous stop acting like your a billionaire.  

I just find him to be very odd, I think he is being paid by Britney’s family to date her the last few years and is clearly cashing in on the added fame and attention he has been getting.