Eulonzo

Britney Spears

44 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

I’m starting to find Sam annoying as hell. I started following him a few months ago and the stories he posts are kinda cringe. 

like today he has to recognize that he still washes his own car to keep him grounded. Bitch your not that famous stop acting like your a billionaire.  

I just find him to be very odd, I think he is being paid by Britney’s family to date her the last few years and is clearly cashing in on the added fame and attention he has been getting. 

I think speculating that he’s being paid to date Brit is a dangerous game. Not only is there no proof but it’s immensely insulting to Britney. Do we really think Britney is THAT dumb that she wouldn’t pick up on something like that? I don’t think so. Do we really think that she’d let someone like that around her kids? Again, I don’t think so. She’s obviously learnt from her mistakes in regards to trusting people so idk why people are even thinking this tbh. We know that she’s become guarded and cautious over the years so if Sam has earned her trust then people need to respect that and start minding their own business.

Also, Sam is just a person. It’s not like he can ruin her or do anything that’ll keep her under the conservatorship. What if he is genuine? I imagine that it’s extremely hurtful for people to make these claims when all you’re trying to do is support someone you love. 

I think #freebritney needs to stick to the facts. There’s so much injustice in her court records that there’s no need to create conspiracies and smear other people’s names. That’s just my opinion anyways

plus Felicia likes him and in Felicia we trust ?

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 4/29/2021 at 7:45 AM, Lonely Planet said:

I’m starting to find Sam annoying as hell. I started following him a few months ago and the stories he posts are kinda cringe. 

like today he has to recognize that he still washes his own car to keep him grounded. Bitch your not that famous stop acting like your a billionaire.  

I just find him to be very odd, I think he is being paid by Britney’s family to date her the last few years and is clearly cashing in on the added fame and attention he has been getting. 

you are on a lana del rey forum arguing about why you think Britney Spears's boyfriend is weird..baby YOU the weird one

On 4/29/2021 at 8:44 AM, Angelic Tropico said:

I think #freebritney needs to stick to the facts. There’s so much injustice in her court records that there’s no need to create conspiracies and smear other people’s names. 

girl say it louder omg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she will always be the most gorgeous celebrity (alongside marilyn monroe) to grace the face of this earth

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

48 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she will always be the most gorgeous celebrity (alongside marilyn monroe) to grace the face of this earth

And the kindest. Do know how rare it is for someone THAT famous to be so kind and humble? She’s one in a million, that’s for sure

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

And the kindest. Do know how rare it is for someone THAT famous to be so kind and humble? She’s one in a million, that’s for sure

giphy.gif

i know she's lovely, it's one of the main reasons why i think myself and so many other young kids back then gravitated towards her, she just has a good soul and radiates good energy, even today and after everything that's happened, and all the people who have screwed her over (JT) , still not one bad word is said about them when she could easily say something and have millions of peoples support, she chooses not to, she's so classy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

you are on a lana del rey forum arguing about why you think Britney Spears's boyfriend is weird..baby YOU the weird one

girl say it louder omg

I mean Britney has been controlled for years, it wouldn’t be surprising 

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean Britney has been controlled for years, it wouldn’t be surprising 

but for someone to say her boyfriend was hired by her family... like do y’all really think Britney is too stupid to know if he was, or too pitiful to break up with him if she knew anyway? It’s so insulting. 

14417469274.gif

Still remembering downloading the leak and listening to it a week before it came out :toofunny: I was shocked to the core because it was literally so good??? She then decided to add the Tinashe feat to Slumber Party and fuck up my iTunes library. Caused after having to buy the same album twice

1OfDRtY.jpg

11 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Still remembering downloading the leak and listening to it a week before it came out :toofunny: I was shocked to the core because it was literally so good??? She then decided to add the Tinashe feat to Slumber Party and fuck up my iTunes library. Caused after having to buy the same album twice

1OfDRtY.jpg

Glory is a great album 

On 4/29/2021 at 3:44 AM, Angelic Tropico said:

I think speculating that he’s being paid to date Brit is a dangerous game. Not only is there no proof but it’s immensely insulting to Britney. Do we really think Britney is THAT dumb that she wouldn’t pick up on something like that? I don’t think so. Do we really think that she’d let someone like that around her kids? Again, I don’t think so. She’s obviously learnt from her mistakes in regards to trusting people so idk why people are even thinking this tbh. We know that she’s become guarded and cautious over the years so if Sam has earned her trust then people need to respect that and start minding their own business.

Also, Sam is just a person. It’s not like he can ruin her or do anything that’ll keep her under the conservatorship. What if he is genuine? I imagine that it’s extremely hurtful for people to make these claims when all you’re trying to do is support someone you love. 

I think #freebritney needs to stick to the facts. There’s so much injustice in her court records that there’s no need to create conspiracies and smear other people’s names. That’s just my opinion anyways

plus Felicia likes him and in Felicia we trust ?

I’m honestly just worried about people using Britney. I was expressing my thoughts on a forum. Can I not have an opinion without someone coming to attack me for it every time. 

read the comments on Britney’s Instagram. There is a lot of hurtful comments there about her dancing videos and eyeliner makeup and if she even is writing those captions or not. 

I think speculating that Sam might be with Brit just for the glow up isn’t a crazy idea. he has been posting a lot of fancy posts of himself and promoting sponsors constantly. 

maybe you thinking that’s she is fine with all this is a dangerous game cause that’s how she’s been trapped for the last 10 years. Nobody knows what Britney really wants. 

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

I’m honestly just worried about people using Britney. I was expressing my thoughts on a forum. Can I not have an opinion without someone coming to attack me for it every time. 

read the comments on Britney’s Instagram. There is a lot of hurtful comments there about her dancing videos and eyeliner makeup and if she even is writing those captions or not. 

I think speculating that Sam might be with Brit just for the glow up isn’t a crazy idea. he has been posting a lot of fancy posts of himself and promoting sponsors constantly. 

maybe you thinking that’s she is fine with all this is a dangerous game cause that’s how she’s been trapped for the last 10 years. Nobody knows what Britney really wants. 

stop crying cause people don't agree with your shitty conspiracy theory. if you post an opinion, everyone has the right to tell you why you are categorically and factually incorrect

there is 0 evidence to support the idea that Sam is using her for money and fame. he's repeatedly spoken out against Jamie and alluded to him trying to control his relationship with britney. give her some respect, she's not some fucking baby who doesn't know if they're being used

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

3 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Girlie, you can’t say something like that and not expect a reaction. My reply was nowhere near an attack on your person or anything so maybe take it down a notch in the first paragraph. 

@HEARTCORE summed up my thoughts so idk what else to say except don’t buy into conspiracy theories and stream What U See (Is What U Get) ❤️

giphy.gif

I just want this nightmare to be OVER 

21 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

they should re release "blackout" with unreleased songs, b sides, remixes etc 

and we should make it go #1 

I still can’t believe blackout didn’t go #1 ... homophobia luv 

14417469274.gif

"According to a transcript, she asserted that she had been forced into a mental health facility against her will on exaggerated grounds, which she viewed as punishment for standing up for herself and making an objection during a rehearsal.

She also claimed she had been forced to perform while sick with a 104-degree fever, calling it one of the scariest moments of her life."  ☹

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/arts/music/britney-spears-conservatorship.html