Eulonzo

Britney Spears

42 minutes ago, Barry said:

I know but nobody really knows what she is like or what has happened.

In 2007? when they did it, if they didn't do anything  and Britney went off the rails, became a mess, lost everything and ended up homeless etc and was now dead or totally ruined then people would be saying "where was her family, why did nobody help her?" and that they don't care about her etc

As it can't be that easy to put someone into a conservatorship, there must be real reasons for it to have happened but who knows.

The thing is that her c-ship is abusive. That woman is treated like a circus monkey and it's heartbreaking. Nothing in the world can excuse making Britney work for so many hours without not even being able to enjoy her own money. It reeks sadism.

She'll need friends and lots of therapy to overcome all of this

8 hours ago, Barry said:

I know but nobody really knows what she is like or what has happened.

In 2007? when they did it, if they didn't do anything  and Britney went off the rails, became a mess, lost everything and ended up homeless etc and was now dead or totally ruined then people would be saying "where was her family, why did nobody help her?" and that they don't care about her etc

As it can't be that easy to put someone into a conservatorship, there must be real reasons for it to have happened but who knows.

Clearly you don’t know the story of how it happened because it was easy for them. They didn’t go through the proper protocols to get her into one and they haven’t gone through the proper protocols to keep her in one but all sides are making loads of money so they don’t care. Everyone involved constructed a whole ass plan to get her into a conservatorship. Sad thing is that her team has tried this with other celebs such as Frances Bean Cobain, etc…

Also, it’s very naive to think there must be “real reasons” for it as if the legal system isn’t susceptible to bias, bribery, incompetence and plain old unjust verdicts

It’s alarming to me that someone has just openly spoken about their horrific abusive conservatorship and your response is trying to find a way to explain and justify it

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

what saddens me the most is that she’s probably gonna be stuck in this situation for more time after all this. i’ve read tweets about the judge not changing anything even after brit’s speech so the situation is still the same. ugh, i really hope they don’t force her to take heavy meds and numb her to keep her in this evil c-ship, this HAS to end grr

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Well this has made me revisit some of her music at least. Namely In The Zone

Her two best singles for me, also her best music videos. The dark vibe and styling in both is so slick

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Ingham isn’t going to file for the petition to end unless he can make money out of it. 
truly disturbing 

son of a bitch

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Why are none of the main pop girls, who supposedly are feminists and some have cited Britney as inspirations, not saying a single thing about this? Not even a #FreeBritney tweet to spread awareness. Nothing. It's bullshit.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Why are none of the main pop girls, who supposedly are feminists and some have cited Britney as inspirations, not saying a single thing about this? Not even a #FreeBritney tweet to spread awareness. Nothing. It's bullshit.

That's what I've been thinking. It's not enough for stans to say "Maybe they're supporting Brit behind the scenes" at all. Now is the time to speak up and make your support heard. If more bigger names from the industry like Gaga, Lana, Madonna etc said something, it could do a world of good or at least will make poor Britney feel less..alone and feel somewhat supported by her industry.

At least she has her stans who tbh are real gems of human beings. The support and love they have showed her is wholesome and inspiring :spin: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

53 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

agreed. Not even Madonna who usually comments on EVERYTHING or Gaga or Miley who say Brit is one of their main inspirations. I get that there could be repercussions behind the scenes but like COME ON. A simple #freebritney tweet/ig post could go a long way

55 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

it really is upsetting even JT showed her support

where's gaga, madonna, lana, rih, bey...? they don't even have to do anything, just ask your team to post something for you it can't be that difficult

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

2020, 2021 and 2022 are going to be the years that many masks are going to fall down and that we'll see who's real and who's not.

Where's Bey, Riri, Ari, Miley, Demi, and even Taylor to speak up? I'm tired of artists only using feminism when it's convenient.

Britney's case is a major violation of human rights. No one deserves to be drugged and work so many hours against their will.

Happy for Halsey being one of the first celebrities to show support, because I've seen a lot of people calling her fake in the past. Fake or not, she's legitimizing Britney's struggle and that's what she needs now.

Ondara's Pyramid Justice never made more sense:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I mean people do have personal lives too, but I understand what you mean-there are some celebrities that are very particularly engaged on social media like charli that have never spoken about it despite obsessing over her in interviews.

But I’d rather them reach out in private tbh than publicly say stuff for media and fan attention

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

That new IG post don’t sit right with me. Feels like a marketing ploy more than Britney typing it up and posting it herself 

People have started to allude that she doesn't even use Instagram .. its all her team. Spooky af

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

That new IG post don’t sit right with me. Feels like a marketing ploy more than Britney typing it up and posting it herself 

I seriously doubt that she wrote that caption (or any of the other captions under her posts). This one in particular has conflicting info with what she said in court. She said that she’s been pretending that she’s okay but she’s not and she cries every night but her insta said pretending to be okay has helped her?? Bullshit

3 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

People have started to allude that she doesn't even use Instagram .. its all her team. Spooky af

Considering Brit’s insta is owned by Jamie’s company, it wouldn’t surprise if she doesn’t even know the password tbh. Remember when she accidentally went live on Sam’s insta? If I was to make an educated guess, I’d say that she checks her insta and what people are saying about her through Sam’s account. Who knows maybe she’s been liking some of the freebritney posts Sam’s been liking? Idk ?‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Taylor's team had time to tweet about Ed Sheeran new video, but did nothing for #freebritney. Interesting :emma:

It’s becoming very clear who actually cares and who are performance activists. I’m so sad that some other people that I’m a big fan of haven’t said a word. It’s not “speculation” anymore - this shit is real so there’s no excuse for silence. Yeah those celebs don’t owe her anything but they should say something out of empathy for an abused trapped human being.

Not only have some of these silent celebs looked up to her but some have met her. Some even became friends with her. They’ve looked into her eyes and yet they don’t give a shit about her abuse. If Gaga (the self proclaimed kindness leader) doesn’t say a word, I’m going to think way less of her. Not even less actually, I’m not going to have ANY respect for her. Some of these activists clearly only want good press and it’s sick