Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, Angelic Tropico said:

It’s becoming very clear who actually cares and who are performance activists. I’m so sad that some other people that I’m a big fan of haven’t said a word. It’s not “speculation” anymore - this shit is real so there’s no excuse for silence. Yeah those celebs don’t owe her anything but they should say something out of empathy for an abused trapped human being.

Not only have some of these silent celebs looked up to her but some have met her. Some even became friends with her. They’ve looked into her eyes and yet they don’t give a shit about her abuse. If Gaga (the self proclaimed kindness leader) doesn’t say a word, I’m going to think way less of her. Not even less actually, I’m not going to have ANY respect for her. Some of these activists clearly only want good press and it’s sick

I agree; it just goes to show how self-absorbed many of these artists are. Disappointed but not surprised.

People might think it makes no difference if a given artist says something about it, but it absolutely does. The only way you bring about change is by speaking up. Whilst a given artist speaking up might not directly impact Britney's situation, if enough people with clout express that it isn't acceptable to treat someone this way, it brings about pressure and (hopefully) change. After all, if this can happen to Britney, it can happen to anyone.

Many of these artists find the energy to object publicly to changes to copyright and other laws that are detrimental to their earning potential, but find nothing to say when an actual human being in their industry is being harmed. Gross.

Tbh it was the same with Kesha, though. Many artists had absolutely nothing to say about it and continue to work with Dr Luke.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

People have started to allude that she doesn't even use Instagram .. its all her team. Spooky af

A lot of people have assumed this since the domination era at least-and I’m sure she had very limited or non existent social media control before that. 

anyway it’s not a theory it’s a fact, people caught an upload of Avril Lavigne on her profile who coincidentally has the same social media manager.

I honestly fear that if something isn't done regarding Britney's safety soon then she will be in real danger. 

I don't mean to be dramatic or negative but I worry that now Britney has admitted to being depressed and unhappy, they'll review the conservatorship and no changes will be made. Then within the next next 12 months Britney will be found dead, they'll cover it up as suicide and use the "I'm depressed" quotes as evidence and to reinforce they're argument for keeping her in the conservatorship. 

Her dad will inherit her estate, i doubt she has any control over her will or where her finances go and if she does I'm sure they'll find a way to manipulate it. 

Jamie knows now it's game over for him and the family if she is granted freedom. She wants him in jail and wants to sue them and rightfully so. He's proven he doesn't care about her and prefers the money over his relationship with his daughter. 

Plus it won't be long until her sons are old enough to no longer be used as a weapon regarding custody... They'll be scared now and I don't see Jamie walking away knowing he won't get anything. 

Again, I'd love nothing more for her than to get her freedom, have a baby, have a family and live peacefully. But the fact she was sent to back the other day and nobody seemed concerned about her welfare despite her claims, makes me worry deeply.

How deep is this routed? Is Judge Penny getting a cut? If so Britney's freedom benefits none of them and they clearly don't do things via justice and morals.

Judge Denies Britney’s petition to remove Jamie from Conservatorship....

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/britney-spears-father-court-filing-power-support-care-78585157

300px-Thomas_Had_Never_Seen_Such_Bullshi

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

48 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Judge Denies Britney’s petition to remove Jamie from Conservatorship....

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/britney-spears-father-court-filing-power-support-care-78585157

Disgusting, devastating but not surprising at all. The things they'd do for money... 

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The hearing on the 14th is still happening?

Yeah I don't understand exactly. Our news report said her petition to have the conservatorship ended was denied, but I'm reading that there will still be a hearing to decide (?)

What is the truth

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

My Stomach dropped when I heard the false news but glad to see the media was wrong :bebe: 

Let's pray Brit will get her request to remove that swine.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The French media I was reading probably got confused as well. :wtf2:

But thank God. I was truly disgusted by the decision, like what kind of human being can hear all these atrocities and still deny her request? :oprah2: 

53 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

The French media I was reading probably got confused as well. :wtf2:

But thank God. I was truly disgusted by the decision, like what kind of human being can hear all these atrocities and still deny her request? :oprah2: 

They did deny her request in 2020. This did happen. The judge was fully aware of the abuse too as Brit said she told them in 2019. That judge is corrupt af. Sad thing is that her daughter is a freebritney supporter. If my mother did this shit, I'd disown her.

Side note but if anyone wants to see correct current info on Brit's case then I'd recommend following @lawyersforbritney_ on insta. They're actual lawyers who check her court records everyday and explain them to us in a non-lawyer friendly way

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare/amp

The gaslighting from team con trying convince us she owns her social media account but isn’t allowed a phone? 

also her father calling her a bad mother, a whore and getting her a trainer for her comeback because she’s “fat” ?

im 100 % convinced her comestic surgery was forced on her by him to look perfect, the sicko.

Yes finally Marina has spoken about freebritney publicly! ?? I was getting worried for a minute that I’d have to unstan Gaga AND her. I love her and I’m so happy that she’s supporting Britney

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

her mother is just as disgusting as her father is, I CANNOT BELIEVE sam lufti is not even one of the worst people to cross her path it seems

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

some online users really need to touch some grass. their hype wokeism / fake activism is just annoying and doesn't help anyone but instead stands in the way of actual progress.

madonna calling britney basically a slave is so on point  and true, considering the shit britney has been forced to & the basic rigths she's denied. any mf calling her out for ThE wORdInG is simply put stupid asf. ugh so disgusingly simple minded, dumb :whoopi::tanisha:

like all that should matter is that she officially showed her support and yet here we are. sorry just needed to get that out

Spoiler

grafik.png

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 hours ago, lamms said:

some online users really need to touch some grass. their hype wokeism / fake activism is just annoying and doesn't help anyone but instead stands in the way of actual progress.

madonna calling britney basically a slave is so on point  and true, considering the shit britney has been forced to & the basic rigths she's denied. any mf calling her out for ThE wORdInG is simply put stupid asf. ugh so disgusingly simple minded, dumb :whoopi::tanisha:

like all that should matter is that she officially showed her support and yet here we are. sorry just needed to get that out

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png

forcing britney to work and then literally not paying her is slavery. so....madonna is right. some people need to do 1 quick google search on the definition of "slavery" 

2 hours ago, lamms said:

Hide contents

grafik.png

Agreed, slavery doesn’t necessarily mean literal chains….but it might as well  be with Britney

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance