Eulonzo

Britney Spears

4 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

forcing britney to work and then literally not paying her is slavery. so....madonna is right. some people need to do 1 quick google search on the definition of "slavery" 

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Agreed, slavery doesn’t necessarily mean literal chains….but it might as well  be with Britney

Gatekeeping the term slavery, while posting #freebritney… I have no words. :brandy: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

7 hours ago, lamms said:

some online users really need to touch some grass. their hype wokeism / fake activism is just annoying and doesn't help anyone but instead stands in the way of actual progress.

madonna calling britney basically a slave is so on point  and true, considering the shit britney has been forced to & the basic rigths she's denied. any mf calling her out for ThE wORdInG is simply put stupid asf. ugh so disgusingly simple minded, dumb :whoopi::tanisha:

like all that should matter is that she officially showed her support and yet here we are. sorry just needed to get that out

Hide contents

grafik.png

I'm glad she finally said something because from everyone the silence we were getting from her was the most upsetting to me

and she is 100% correct 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 6/24/2021 at 8:25 AM, anwdelrey said:

This situation is so sad. I 100% agree that Britney deserves more autonomy and control over her life and body. However, I do find it odd that her conservators are so adamant on keeping her medical records private. I think that suggests that there is likely a more severe mental illness at play. If that’s the case, I think this is a tricky situation. Growing up with someone who had severe mh issues, giving them complete freedom leads to erratic and dangerous behaviour for themselves and others. Her 2007 breakdown did seem like a psychotic episode and you don’t just recover from those. If there is a severe mental illness at play, I hope she’s given the freedom to select her own team of professionals to support her.

They hide everything so hiding her medical records isn't anything new. The fans discovered this mess, her family and enablers wanted to keep everything private so nobody would question it. They were hiding until recently that all of this was happening at all. 

As someone who's close family member had psychosis, it's very possible for her to recover in 13 years, a couple of years is more than enough. A conservatorship is unnecessary, if she was surrounded by loving and supportive people including her husband and family, she could've recovered in a couple of years. Everyone in her case can have a mental illness and stay mentally ill if their life is being wasted in a conservatorship. 

You thinking a conservatorship may help her is what her "team" wants you to believe. If that were the case probably 70% of popstars, rockstars and rappers would've been in a conservatorship. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I always thought Britneys BOMT was weirdly over impacted considering Her sound was taken by her producers from Robyn and more likely Billie Piper who had massive success in the UK+ Australia. 
you can hear where max got baby from below:

You can even hear the baby voice 

Madge is right and I tell you why....

Modern Slavery in the UK at least, is the illegal exploitation of a victim for personal and COMMERCIAL gain. Victims of MS are trapped in servitude, either by being coerced or deceived to. They often can not or do not leave out of fear for thier own safety.

We all now know that Brit was forced to work buy her family etc. Las Vegas, Albums etc. This is a fact. We also know that she's still suffering what paramounts to abuse by her father and others.

She's not allowed a phone or have her own passport (This is typical in most MS/Abusive cases BTW) Not allowed to change her medication or birth control. Not allowed even to be driven around by her boyfriend. There's reports of Brit being told that if she doesn't work and do as she's told she can't see her kids.

You don't need to physically chain someone for it to be slavery. Often MS is based on power that's either financial and/or emotional control. Though bear in mind that there also other factors. 

https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/modern-slavery/

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

48 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

BRITNEY GOT APPROVED TO HIRE HER OWN LAWYER FOR THE CONSERVATORSHIP CASE

OMG YES A WIN FOR HER WE APPROVE AND I HOPE SHE WINS THIS STUPID CASE AND BECOMES A FREE WOMAN AS SHE SHOULD BE!

so britney apparently just made a post with the free britney hashtag. I’m a little hesitant that it’s her since it could just be her conservatorship team playing with us but if it is her, then we’ve come such a long way :trisha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRU8i50AAm_/?utm_medium=copy_link