Eulonzo

Britney Spears

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so britney apparently just made a post with the free britney hashtag. I’m a little hesitant that it’s her since it could just be her conservatorship team playing with us but if it is her, then we’ve come such a long way :trisha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRU8i50AAm_/?utm_medium=copy_link

WAIT HER BF COMMENTED ON THE POST OMG

31 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so britney apparently just made a post with the free britney hashtag. I’m a little hesitant that it’s her since it could just be her conservatorship team playing with us but if it is her, then we’ve come such a long way :trisha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRU8i50AAm_/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm so happy she can have her own attorney.

giphy.gif

Also

Exclusive: Republicans introduce “Britney Spears” bill to prevent healthcare providers from assisting parents in forcing individuals to contraceptive without consent.

https://texasnewstoday.com/congressman-jason-smith-introduces-britney-spears-bill-affecting-power-of-attorney/362508/

There is something weird in those latest posts, it feels like someone is making us think that it's her but Idk... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

it's clearly not her, she didn't have access to her instagram and now all of a sudden she's able to use it so freely? she's still in the c-ship, there's no way they would give her access this soon. it's probably her evil team making her look aggressive, insane or mad without the control of the c-ship. i don't buy it unless she confirms it. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

you're honestly fucking stupid if you think it's her team posting this stuff...we already know that they've loosened some of the restraints on her since the trial (e.g. being able to drive her own car without a bodyguard), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that she has gained a little more control of her ig...it would make no sense for them to continue blocking all mention of the c-ship since it's all anyone is talking about...sam has been commenting on her most recent stuff...so many people have jumped ship from the c-ship already so it's completely within the realm of possibility that her ig posts aren't under extreme scrutiny anymore...calling her "aggressive, insane or mad" because of these posts just reveals more about your own misogyny...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It makes me so mad how they keep gaslighting her, everything she says is a sign of ‘mental illness -‘ she’s aggressive and angry! ‘ of course she is! She’s been a prisoner for over a decade with many freedoms taken away. I’d be angry too! It’s clear to me the conservatorship is what’s aggravating her mental health.  Angry woman are always seen as mentally disturbed ? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

she cannot win, i'm glad she is still such a kind and beautiful spirit despite everything, she's a wonderful role model

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

you're honestly fucking stupid if you think it's her team posting this stuff...we already know that they've loosened some of the restraints on her since the trial (e.g. being able to drive her own car without a bodyguard), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that she has gained a little more control of her ig...it would make no sense for them to continue blocking all mention of the c-ship since it's all anyone is talking about...sam has been commenting on her most recent stuff...so many people have jumped ship from the c-ship already so it's completely within the realm of possibility that her ig posts aren't under extreme scrutiny anymore...calling her "aggressive, insane or mad" because of these posts just reveals more about your own misogyny...

Unless she confirms it's her, I'm not believing it

8 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

bestie shut the fuck up, using the word misogyny just to sound cool when it wasn’t the case at all. i can assure you that my biggest wish is for britney to be able to be free and enjoy her life and even call everyone who’s been treating her badly out. I PERSONALLY DON’T think these posts are aggressive or insane, i just thought the team would’ve thought so by posting, all of a sudden, all these direct posts about the situation. i hope with all my heart that this is her true self finally being able to do whatever the hell she wants and being as free as possible and expressing it too on her socials. but i’m also skeptic, people can be evil and i don’t believe everything i read online. if it’s her, than i couldn’t be happier but i also hope she can confirm it in some sort of way. now be quiet calling strangers “stupid” and be for once respectful of others. rude bitch

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

I want to believe it's her but gosh it's been a long road and in the last weeks/months we all could tell that her team was in charge of her instagram account doing criptic stuff like the "red ? ?" thing that makes zero sense, almost like if they want her to look like she is crazy. 

I won't believe that she is in control of what is written there until she comes up doing live videos tbh, I know that will take some time but at least we all know she is in the correct path. 

And believe me, everyone here is rooting for her and wants her freedom, but I think that your use of the word "misogyny" is so out of place... 

But oh well, as long as I know you are here for her and you are supportive, I think it's fine. Because we all want her to be free and fine. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sam has liked previous posts which have been speculated to be run by Cassies management comp.We don’t know the entirety of her social media arrangement but the posting style is exactly the same and has not changed, so it’s highly unlikely that the person behind them is different. 

As for the posts, they don’t portray her in the best light with the editing and permasunburn filter and it’s consistency with belittling the very doc that helped spotlight #freebritney is interesting.

I can very much see how the posts can be interpreted as “unhinged” to suit teams narrative.

18 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

Unfortunately she still had the bodyguard as she was driving today to Starbucks. There's new paparazzi pics today. The bodyguard held on to her credit card because she's not allowed to carry her own card despite it being her money.

I agree with you btw. It's definitely Britney posting. So happy she's more vocal. Her bashing her sister for being a monster is everything. lol

11 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Sam has liked previous posts which have been speculated to be run by Cassies management comp.We don’t know the entirety of her social media arrangement but the posting style is exactly the same and has not changed, so it’s highly unlikely that the person behind them is different. 

As for the posts, they don’t portray her in the best light with the editing and permasunburn filter and it’s consistency with belittling the very doc that helped spotlight #freebritney is interesting.

I can very much see how the posts can be interpreted as “unhinged” to suit teams narrative.

The conservatship is a complete fraud. They checked the box that Britney has dementia. She doesn't. Yet they were able to get away with it for 13 years. Her new lawyer is a power house. He even wants to investigate that fucking judge for alleged corruption and allegedly taking money from Jamie in order to keep this going. They all belong in jail.

i understand concerns about her social media but lets be honest, any human being needs to vent sometimes and it clearly looks like Britney is finally saying some things shes always wanted to say so go girl, let it out . Besides she actually used the hashtag free britney, i dont think her team would of done that 

6 hours ago, jvcx said:

Britney singing along to Lonely while driving with Sam and sounding as if she recorded the song yesterday... oh my god :defeated:

her team really wanted the world to think she can't sing. 

18 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I want to believe it's her but gosh it's been a long road and in the last weeks/months we all could tell that her team was in charge of her instagram account doing criptic stuff like the "red ? ?" thing that makes zero sense, almost like if they want her to look like she is crazy. 

I won't believe that she is in control of what is written there until she comes up doing live videos tbh, I know that will take some time but at least we all know she is in the correct path. 

And believe me, everyone here is rooting for her and wants her freedom, but I think that your use of the word "misogyny" is so out of place... 

But oh well, as long as I know you are here for her and you are supportive, I think it's fine. Because we all want her to be free and fine. 

it is kinda misogynistic because your saying shes not allowed to be mad or be vocal or even use the emojis of her choice. your saying she should be posting nice things to make her seem "sane" all for the public.  I understand being skeptic but its kinda hypocritical to say "free britney" and then once she starts speaking freely, everyone tell hers she cant. The whole world uses social media like a diary but she cant? 

On 7/19/2021 at 9:04 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

It makes me so mad how they keep gaslighting her, everything she says is a sign of ‘mental illness -‘ she’s aggressive and angry! ‘ of course she is! She’s been a prisoner for over a decade with many freedoms taken away. I’d be angry too! It’s clear to me the conservatorship is what’s aggravating her mental health.  Angry woman are always seen as mentally disturbed ? 

YES!!!! how many times has she said just this past month shes sick of people talking for her??? let the girl post!! its been 13 years, shes been holding alottttttt in