Eulonzo

Britney Spears

4 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

it is kinda misogynistic because your saying shes not allowed to be mad or be vocal or even use the emojis of her choice. your saying she should be posting nice things to make her seem "sane" all for the public.  I understand being skeptic but its kinda hypocritical to say "free britney" and then once she starts speaking freely, everyone tell hers she cant. The whole world uses social media like a diary but she cant? 

Please don't take it personal and don't take it as an offense but It's not misogyny. 

Cambridge dictionary:

misogyny
noun [ U ]

UK 

/mɪˈsɒdʒ.ən.i/ US 

/mɪˈsɑː.dʒən.i/

feelings of hating women, or the belief that men are much better than women

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Please don't take it personal and don't take it as an offense but It's not misogyny. 

Cambridge dictionary:

misogyny
noun [ U ]

UK 

/mɪˈsɒdʒ.ən.i/ US 

/mɪˈsɑː.dʒən.i/

feelings of hating women, or the belief that men are much better than women

“Misogyny also operates through coercion and psychological techniques aimed at controlling women, and by legally or socially excluding women from full citizenship. In some cases, misogyny rewards women for accepting an inferior status” 

23 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

“Misogyny also operates through coercion and psychological techniques aimed at controlling women, and by legally or socially excluding women from full citizenship. In some cases, misogyny rewards women for accepting an inferior status” 

That's right. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

That's right. 

Exactly. So don’t call her “crazy” cause she’s using her voice or an emoji a certain way. And don’t try to hide under “I’m really concerned hope she’s okay” cause your feeding into a misogynist idea that a angered woman = crazy. Can’t have it both ways. 

45 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Exactly. So don’t call her “crazy” cause she’s using her voice or an emoji a certain way. And don’t try to hide under “I’m really concerned hope she’s okay” cause your feeding into a misogynist idea that a angered woman = crazy. Can’t have it both ways. 

OK, whatever you say. 

12 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

ugh king you said it better than i could 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The posts aren’t doing her any good, if it is controlled by her-which I find relatively unlikely, her solicitor should be advising her on her public perception and the writing/dancing looks like episodes of mania. Any of this can be used against her in court proceedings. 

You can call it misogyny but regardless of this being a man or a woman, people have eyes and will have underlying thoughts. 

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The posts aren’t doing her any good, if it is controlled by her-which I find relatively unlikely, her solicitor should be advising her on her public perception and the writing/dancing looks like episodes of mania. Any of this can be used against her in court proceedings. 

You can call it misogyny but regardless of this being a man or a woman, people have eyes and will have underlying thoughts. 

Imagine falling into the trap that her team has set up that no matter what she says or does that’s out of line , she must be unstable.  

How is dancing on Instagram a crime? You think that’s gonna hold up in a court? Come on. 

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

How is dancing on Instagram a crime? You think that’s gonna hold up in a court? Come on. 

The setting, the angle and the faces she makes is odd and not what you would expect from a celeb doing a dance routine. Also it's not very good and the clothes she choses aren't doing her a favor. It definitely doesn't mean it's a manic episode, maybe it's her creative outlet and what she truly enjoys. It can be definitely used against her but that's the never ending cycle of the conservatorship. 

Britney being quiet = not defending herself = too unstable to take care of herself = conservatorship 

Britney speaking out = crazy woman with a manic episode = too unstable to be free = conservatorship 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

“episodes of mania” for finally speaking her mind / dancing in her own home ??????

She said in court HERSELF that the conservatorship has left her TRAUMATIZED, DEPRESSED, ANGRY…….. IF she was even having a real manic episode, it would be completely understandable. But let’s not act like speaking her truth on things that have been hurting her for the past 13 years & dancing in her living room for fun is what a manic episode looks like, for the love of god. She has been silenced for so long & y’all really wanna say these IG posts are manic episodes, I’m done I can’t. 

“Britney is crazy look at her IG posts” after she’s cried in court about everyone calling her crazy, when she’s not. So sad and disgusting. Women just aren’t allowed to have feelings or express themselves huh???

:bye4:

14417469274.gif

31 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

“episodes of mania” for finally speaking her mind / dancing in her own home ??????

She said in court HERSELF that the conservatorship has left her TRAUMATIZED, DEPRESSED, ANGRY…….. IF she was even having a real manic episode, it would be completely understandable. But let’s not act like speaking her truth on things that have been hurting her for the past 13 years & dancing in her living room for fun is what a manic episode looks like, for the love of god. She has been silenced for so long & y’all really wanna say these IG posts are manic episodes, I’m done I can’t. 

“Britney is crazy look at her IG posts” after she’s cried in court about everyone calling her crazy, when she’s not. So sad and disgusting. Women just aren’t allowed to have feelings or express themselves huh???

THANK YOU

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

You are all taking this completely out of context..I’m not blinded by stan goggles and I obviously do not think the conservatorship is good evidenced by all past comments but yes it doesn’t appear well-just look at any FB comment. 

it’s interesting that her posts have always been rational and made perfect sense up until her conflict with the conservatorship-if you look at any post from 2016 they are goofy but a normal moms Instagram. 

videos of people staring at the camera, walking off and staring again will obviously be interpreted in one way or another. 

But if you want to believe the Instagram is hers despite court evidence suggesting the contrary that’s up to you. 

A lot of you are so unknowingly (?) cruel to her and it makes my stomach turn. It’s ironic how you all want her freedom yet want to control what she posts because it doesn’t paint a picture of her that you like.

If she does a contemporary dance in her own home with her hair and makeup not done then that can be used against her in court?? No, obviously not… it’s literally someone dancing with hair and makeup they’ve done themselves. She has done that in all of her rehearsals since the beginning of her career but now you suddenly have a problem with it? Courts go off medical records or big serious things (like her breakdown), not her dancing to fucking Billie Eilish ?

Sometimes you forget that Britney Spears is just a person like us (hard to believe, I know) and you hold her to some high standards that quite frankly she doesn’t have to meet. If she’s not like other celebs who always look perfect for insta then something is wrong?? I don’t think so. She’s chill and down to earth. She doesn’t care about her makeup or hair. That’s not a crime or evidence against her in any way. That’s just normal human behaviour.

I hate to say it but some of you are playing into the patriarchy rn. If she doesn’t look socially acceptable (which has been established by men) then she looks unhinged or something. This is Britney shaving her head circa 2021. Let a girl live for a change.

You’re also being offensive to people with severe mental illness who actually need to be taken care of but that’s a discussion for another day

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

You are all taking this completely out of context..I’m not blinded by stan goggles and I obviously do not think the conservatorship is good evidenced by all past comments but yes it doesn’t appear well-just look at any FB comment. 

it’s interesting that her posts have always been rational and made perfect sense up until her conflict with the conservatorship-if you look at any post from 2016 they are goofy but a normal moms Instagram. 

videos of people staring at the camera, walking off and staring again will obviously be interpreted in one way or another. 

But if you want to believe the Instagram is hers despite court evidence suggesting the contrary that’s up to you. 

Facebook?!?! Girl goodbye. We do not care what the QANON opinion is on Britney Spears. Real fans with eyes know the truth. 

5 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

A lot of you are so unknowingly (?) cruel to her and it makes my stomach turn. It’s ironic how you all want her freedom yet want to control what she posts because it doesn’t paint a picture of her that you like.

If she does a contemporary dance in her own home with her hair and makeup not done then that can be used against her in court?? No, obviously not… it’s literally someone dancing with hair and makeup they’ve done themselves. She has done that in all of her rehearsals since the beginning of her career but now you suddenly have a problem with it? Courts go off medical records or big serious things (like her breakdown), not her dancing to fucking Billie Eilish ?

Sometimes you forget that Britney Spears is just a person like us (hard to believe, I know) and you hold her to some high standards that quite frankly she doesn’t have to meet. If she’s not like other celebs who always look perfect for insta then something is wrong?? I don’t think so. She’s chill and down to earth. She doesn’t care about her makeup or hair. That’s not a crime or evidence against her in any way. That’s just normal human behaviour.

I hate to say it but some of you are playing into the patriarchy rn. If she doesn’t look socially acceptable (which has been established by men) then she looks unhinged or something. This is Britney shaving her head circa 2021. Let a girl live for a change.

You’re also being offensive to people with severe mental illness who actually need to be taken care of but that’s a discussion for another day

AMEN :gclap:

Y’all watch one YouTube video on the domestication of women and patriarchy and apply it to every opinion someone has :toofunny:, all whilst referencing 2007 as a breakdown which she arguably seemed happier aswell as more in control then she is now(talk about misogyny).

Shaving your head does not incur a breakdown nor does partying and your “woke” analysis should be able to determine that. At most she had Episodes of directed anger and sadness which was justified with the media coverage. 

Social media whether you all like or not is a prominent tool in society and can get you rejected from jobs etc does Hold up in a point of court as evidence to someone’s behaviour. 
Britney cannot even drive unless otherwise monitored or use her card-you think she’s posting on social media unfiltered? Lmao.

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Y’all watch one YouTube video on the domestication of women and patriarchy and apply it to every opinion someone has :toofunny:, all whilst referencing 2007 as a breakdown which she arguably seemed happier aswell as more in control then she is now(talk about misogyny).

Shaving your head does not incur a breakdown nor does partying and your “woke” analysis should be able to determine that. At most she had Episodes of directed anger and sadness which was justified with the media coverage. 

Social media whether you all like or not is a prominent tool in society and can get you rejected from jobs etc does Hold up in a point of court as evidence to someone’s behaviour. 
Britney cannot even drive unless otherwise monitored or use her card-you think she’s posting on social media unfiltered? Lmao.

Yes but not for dancing lmao. You act like she’s spreading hate or violence to herself or others on social media. She ain’t. There is no risk in dancing especially where her whole career is dancing. And yes, Why do you think fans hold on to the blackout era so much? Of course it wasn’t a good time for her but  It’s truly the last time she was in control and we want that back for her sake. How about you pull up some femme fatale evidence. You know the one where she looks drugged and can’t speak or looks lost on stage. She just spoke about being giving medication against her own will. Compared to any piece of me performances + her ig dancing, this is the most Britney has been Britney in a decade. after just speaking up in court she already was given tiny bits of freedom like posting free Britney or getting to drive this week. I don’t understand why you are trying so hard to bring her down. And I think anyone who thinks bad of her dancing in her living room under her own complete terms is stupid. You are taking something we all do (dancing) and most of us post on the Internet(the world of tiktok) and twisting it against her but hey she’s warned us of this before. Miss bad media Karma drama right?!?  Act like a real fan please because your sounding like a Larry Rudolph intern.

40 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

…it’s misogyny. Don’t have to watch a YT video for that. it’s not a woke analysis - it’s common sense.

She was deemed crazy for shaving her head because of the patriarchy. That’s obvious. If she cut her own hair into a bad bob or something, there would have been nowhere near as much ridicule and she would not have been seen as mentally ill. Shaved heads on women were unattractive to men so she must have been crazy to do it or whatever tf their thought process was.

Same logic for her insta - she doesn’t look all dressed up and perfect so she’s deemed unhinged. If she still looked like this while she was dancing on Instagram then there would be way less “concerns” which are really misogynistic jabs at her appearance and dancing.

Spoiler

34b310b310325a491f34d00d36120c2b.jpg

idk what u think is going to happen in her court room??

Mathew: Britney’s been on a bunch of world tours, choreographed, been on the X factor, launched lingerie and perfume lines, etc… She’s clearly a capable adult

Jaime: Nuh uh I saw her dancing to Enya on Instagram without makeup or styled hair

Penny: case closed - she’s crazy xx

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

You act like she’s an alien in her dancing videos or something.. as if she’s supposed to be editing her IG vids like a professionally produced film. bye. It’s the condescending & cynical attitude for me. For you to call her posts “unhinged” as if she were Trisha Paytas, posting vids of herself crying on her kitchen floor… 

I’m aware her account is run by a management company, but that doesn’t mean everyone lied when they said she does create her posts to be sent in for approval. Britney could go on live TODAY & clear the air that she’s writing her own posts, and some of you would still say “her mascara is smudged, her shirt is off center, her voice is weird, she blinked too many times. she’s so unhinged.” :smh:

14417469274.gif

Came by to drop off a friendly reminder that Ms "Amnesia" deserved a GRAMMY for the Best Pop Song in 2008 and it's undeniably one of the best songs recorded during the 20's. She could have release it as a first single instead of "Womanizer" and it was gonna leave a "Baby One More Time"-level of a mark in the music industry for these new cheap pop girlies to try recreate 13, even 23 years later. 

vuMNQz2.jpg 

z445hpI.png