Eulonzo

Britney Spears

20 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

actually we do have basic reading comprehension skills but thank you for patronizing us all

If you want to be so sensitive to take this as being patronising then go ahead. Plenty of people think Jaime has gone. Even on here, people think he's gone and there's going to be a new conservator which isn't true. I was only summarising what has actually happened which is the opposite of the headlines (one of which u shared).

There has been no victory today. This is manipulation of the public via misleading headlines. We all know that TMZ is in James' pocket so idk why anyone shares headlines that have come from them especially before we even see the court documents

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 hour ago, Angelic Tropico said:

If you want to be so sensitive to take this as being patronising then go ahead. Plenty of people think Jaime has gone. Even on here, people think he's gone and there's going to be a new conservator which isn't true. I was only summarising what has actually happened which is the opposite of the headlines (one of which u shared).

There has been no victory today. This is manipulation of the public via misleading headlines. We all know that TMZ is in James' pocket so idk why anyone shares headlines that have come from them especially before we even see the court documents

but nobody here said that he was gone... we are celebrating the fact that he is agreeing to (eventually) concede...a small victory is still a victory. the court docs are out and you can view them yourself

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

but nobody here said that he was gone... we are celebrating the fact that he is agreeing to (eventually) concede...a small victory is still a victory. the court docs are out and you can view them yourself

Maybe you should go back and re read some posts here and look on other social media platforms to see just how many people believe this. The majority of the public think he's gone and she's getting a new conservator. I dont think this is a victory at all. His lawyer has been saying that he’ll step down at some point for quite a while now. This isn’t new info. Yes, the filling is new and I guess you could celebrate that as long as you ignore that in the filling Mat’s push to remove Jaime ASAP has failed, James said he won’t leave now and was insinuating that Britney is a liar again and he now has at least 8 months to make a solid defense, etc…

Obviously James sent this headline to TMZ because they knew people would run with it and it would take the heat off of him which it has at least for the moment.

When I see misinformation then I'm going to correct it. I can't stand that this little rat has manipulated the situation to take pressure off of him. I want all of us Brit fans to clearly know what's going on. The lawyers are playing a sly game. This was a strategic move and so far its paid off big time which is why the correct info needs to be spread

Everytime I go to the comment section of an article from my country about Free Britney I get disgusted by people and I could clearly see how the public viewed her back then. 

So the "more civilized" were armchair psychologists saying how she's seriously mentally ill and that her father is right. They gatekeep mental illness and basically saying how a conservatorship is good for the mentally ill. How do you know how she is mentally? We don't know it either except that she's not demented. 

The other half are people saying how she is a disgusting drug addict and should be locked for the rest of her life. Some are even comparing Britney's supporters to supporters of our ruling party. Okay? :eyeroll:

Usually 1/5 of the comments are obviously Gen Z supporting her. 

I can clearly see that these hateful people were probably teens/young adults in 2007-8 and they kept the same attitude that they had back then. 

I can't understand how people who don't believe this and say that the family has no reason to do this don't realize that people murder for tens of thousands of dollars. Keeping someone alive and earning millions sounds like a dream come true for con artists. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

i listened to Glory high on edible yesterday night and it was an out of body experience 

my bf: are you ok?

Me: "Invitation" is like the universe composed of stars speaking to earth oprah15 

22 hours ago, The Siren said:

The rehearsal footage to her vma performances leaked

omg which ones? the 2007 one I've seen before multiple times then it was gone from youtube

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

23 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

omg which ones? the 2007 one I've seen before multiple times then it was gone from youtube

Satisfaction/Oops 51 mins and Slave 19 mins and gimme more 4 mins. 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Satisfaction/Oops 51 mins and Slave 19 mins and gimme more 4 mins. 

omg satisfaction/oops!!!! omg omw to watch them

all on youtube?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This morning I was so happy to see that she’s engaged but seeing all of the prenup and “I don’t trust Sam” comments have really put a downer on it for me. Can’t this girl just have a happy moment without the public raining on her parade??

I find funny how these ‘fans’ are fighting for her freedom to make her own decisions yet they’re shitting over the decisions she’s making now. People need to get a life and leave Britney and Sam alone

34 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

This morning I was so happy to see that she’s engaged but seeing all of the prenup and “I don’t trust Sam” comments have really put a downer on it for me. Can’t this girl just have a happy moment without the public raining on her parade??

I find funny how these ‘fans’ are fighting for her freedom to make her own decisions yet they’re shitting over the decisions she’s making now. People need to get a life and leave Britney and Sam alone

i agree, it's really sad how people can't be positive & be happy for her, we all want her to be safe & happy, but as far as i'm concerned, sam is the real deal & she's happy with him, honestly all of the people who are saying they don't trust him, or that she needs a prenup just seem like they don't believe she's capable of making her own decisions, yes, she's been in a very vulnerable spot with this extremely abusive & awful conservatorship, but she's still an adult who's perfectly capable of making her own decisions & making her own judgements :shutup:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I'm rooting for her to have a beautiful marriage and a baby girl but I understand her fans too. She was used by her last husband and a father of her child, and also her entire family. However, Sam and her started dating almost 5 years before this and he didn't know whether she will be free. It's definitely not black and white. As for a prenup, everyone who made their own fortune should have it because we have seen how Adele took an L. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i agree, it's really sad how people can't be positive & be happy for her, we all want her to be safe & happy, but as far as i'm concerned, sam is the real deal & she's happy with him, honestly all of the people who are saying they don't trust him, or that she needs a prenup just seem like they don't believe she's capable of making her own decisions, yes, she's been in a very vulnerable spot with this extremely abusive & awful conservatorship, but she's still an adult who's perfectly capable of making her own decisions & making her own judgements :shutup:

It’s just so horrible. You can tell it’s pissing Britney and Sam off because of Sam and his friends interactions on social media and by using common sense. Why do people think it’s acceptable??

If these dumbasses had even one brain cell, they’d know that Brit had a prenup with Kevin and a prenup with Sam is on the way. She’s not blinded by love. She’s a smart cookie and looks out for her best interests where possible.

Commenting “prenup” is the new “is Britney okay”. Just assholes trying to get likes. I hope she knows the real fans aren’t commenting that shit