Eulonzo

Britney Spears

17 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

It’s just so horrible. You can tell it’s pissing Britney and Sam off because of Sam and his friends interactions on social media and by using common sense. Why do people think it’s acceptable??

If these dumbasses had even one brain cell, they’d know that Brit had a prenup with Kevin and a prenup with Sam is on the way. She’s not blinded by love. She’s a smart cookie and looks out for her best interests where possible.

Commenting “prenup” is the new “is Britney okay”. Just assholes trying to get likes. I hope she knows the real fans aren’t commenting that shit

sometimes people are so cynical & negative, they can't let her enjoy something in her life, it's almost as if they want to believe sam's a secretly bad person who's using her, they don't even know her or sam, people should realize that they actually don't know celebrities, so how could they possibly make judgements about their lives when it's something they don't truly know about? whether or not she gets a prenup isn't anybody's buisness but her's, if she is, cool, if she's not, that's cool too, it's her decision to make, she's capable of doing so

WGe8ynS.gif

On 9/11/2021 at 6:13 AM, willfoshizzle said:

12 new tracks got registered and they are saying a re issue of "Glory" is coming to close out her deal with RCA 

https://twitter.com/_fiebrebritney/status/1436352786304753667

oooo a glory re-issue that should have some good tracks on it also I didnt know that she was going to close her deal with RCA anything else known about this because I still want B10 :oprah2:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she deleted her instagram :noparty:

WHAT??? MY SECOND FAV TOO??? :defeated:

I just checked she really did :defeated:

omg what happened :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

WHAT??? MY SECOND FAV TOO??? :defeated:

I just checked she really did :defeated:

omg what happened :defeated:

I dont know really well but people are wilding on twitter about it, there’s an #whereisbritney hashtag already

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Nightmare said:

I dont know really well but people are wilding on twitter about it, there’s an #whereisbritney hashtag already

as they should I hope we'll get answers soon  :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

She’s more than likely upset with the reaction to her engagement (or at least that was the last straw). Yesterday she posted that pic of her ass saying “since yall want to talk shit… kiss my ass” and today Sam’s best friend posted “ask Octavia” as a response to this whole #whereisBritney thing. Turns out thousands of people telling you to get a prenup instead of congratulating you isn’t very nice :stareney:

Honestly good for her. She doesn’t deserve all these trolls and socially inept people commenting on her personal life

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 9/14/2021 at 2:39 AM, Jaeden xx said:

oooo a glory re-issue that should have some good tracks on it also I didnt know that she was going to close her deal with RCA anything else known about this because I still want B10 :oprah2:

Almost all the songs being written by Julia Michaels. I wonder if this will be their attempt this Christmas at making more money off her like the vinyl last year. Although I really want to hear that song produced by Oscar Gorres.

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Almost all the songs being written by Julia Michaels. I wonder if this will be their attempt this Christmas at making more money off her like the vinyl last year. Although I really want to hear that song produced by Oscar Gorres.

Yeah I remember Julia and Justin talking about a couple of these tracks when “domination” got announced. Of course they want to make money but it might be a push from her team to wash away anything under the conservatorship. She owes them one more album so this could release her and then she could potentially sign a brand new fresh deal. She’s been in this deal for a while and who knows what loopholes people are taking advantage of. It could be a fresh new start if she even wants to sign a new deal of course. 

8 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

calm down...she literally said its because she wants to celebrate her engagement and is taking a social media break...some of y'all are too obsessed with social media

I didn't know she said that that's why I asked it has nothing to do with being obsessed with social media :eyeroll2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:26 AM, HEARTCORE said:

calm down...she literally said its because she wants to celebrate her engagement and is taking a social media break...some of y'all are too obsessed with social media

it has nothing to do with being obsessed with social media and everything to do with the fact that i don't trust her team. i don't fully believe she fully runs her instagram. she's been controlled for 13 years. she hasn't been allowed to get married. and she gets engaged, her family clearly isn't happy, and BAM she disappears without explanation? and i'm supposed to trust Page Six?

okay.

no sorry. i don't trust her team. i don't trust her social media. i won't 100% trust her instagram or anything she says outside of court until she is free, because until she is, she is still being controlled.

and i hope to god she is okay.

~INSTA1.gif

I know this is jumping the gun but I pray to God that once Britney is free, she’ll help Amanda Bynes in some way. Imagine telling everyone that your father touched himself in front of you and tried to have sex with you when you were a kid and then a judge grants him the title of conservator. Imagine someone stealing your phone, writing embarrassing tweets to make you look crazy and then putting you under a psychiatric hold and not telling you when it’ll end. They take her phone away whenever she tries to tell people about the conservatorship and they drug her. I’m sure there’s heaps more of abuse going on.

The similarities between the cases are INSANE. It’s scary to me that everyone is fighting Britney’s corner (as they should) but most people think Amanda deserves the abuse or they just don’t care. A lot of the same people are involved in both conservatorships e.g. Sam Lutfi and even Lou is sticking her nose in. That’s everyone’s first clue that something corrupt is going on

Everytime I try to fly, I fall