Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

I’ve been wondering why some people think they have the right to critique other people’s appearance when it doesn’t effect them at all. Even if Britney didn’t see this, it’s a really shitty thing to say. That’s like saying it’s okay to talk shit about people as long as they can’t hear you. Get out of that middle school mentality :flop:

Omg again with the holier tan thou attitude. Am I supposed to believe you haven't commented on someone's appearance or gossiped since middle school? :flutter: If everyone was as moral and caring as they claim they are on the internet than the world would be nothing but sunshine and rainbows, wouldn't it? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 12/3/2021 at 9:35 PM, 5adboy said:

Oh, so I can talk shit about you and say that you're a piece of human garbage in this thread because has just 20 followers? Great, I love how you think sis

Sis,

1) you can't compare me to an international superstar

2) so I'm being a piece of human garbage for asking a dumb question about her bad extentions 14 years ago? you need to chill. 

14 minutes ago, shady said:

Omg again with the holier tan thou attitude. Am I supposed to believe you haven't commented on someone's appearance or gossiped since middle school? :flutter: If everyone was as moral and caring as they claim they are on the internet than the world would be nothing but sunshine and rainbows, wouldn't it? 

No, I do not comment on people's appearances. It's not my right or anyone's to tell people what they should do with their body. You really are not the Regina George you think you are. Grow up "shady" lmfao :awkney2:

giphy.gif 

19 hours ago, Gravitate said:

No, I do not comment on people's appearances. It's not my right or anyone's to tell people what they should do with their body. You really are not the Regina George you think you are. Grow up "shady" lmfao :awkney2:

Lmao girl you need to chill with these assumptions about me. Are we supposed to go that far and mock each other's usernames and make assumptions? People who claim to hate drama and gossiping stick to that until there's something they're interested about. Commenting on someone's appearance and making judgements are entirely different things but go off I guess. 

5 minutes ago, shady said:

Lmao girl you need to chill with these assumptions about me. Are we supposed to go that far and mock each other's usernames and make assumptions? People who claim to hate drama and gossiping stick to that until there's something they're interested about. Commenting on someone's appearance and making judgements are entirely different things but go off I guess. 

What are you even talking about? 

giphy.gif 

remember when britney co-wrote an empowering anthem for the girls to express and practice some self love and not be ashamed of it in fucking 2003!!!

masterpiece :wowcry:

"I love myself it's not a sin"

"The small of my back, the arch of my feet
Lately I've been noticing the beautiful me
I'm all in my skin and I'm not gonna wait
I'm into myself in the most precious way"

:wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

new New York Times article exposing Lou Taylor, owner of the company Tri Star, Britney’s former manager, and alleged mastermind of her conservatorship:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/business/britney-spears-conservatorship-tri-star.html

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend reading but here are the highlights from Liz Day if you don’t have time:

• In Jan 2008, Tri Star loaned over $40,000 to Jamie Spears, who had a troubled past with money, alcohol & abusive behavior. 

Less than a few weeks later-- and after consulting with Lou– Jamie had Britney placed into a conservatorship.

• Jamie’s lawyer first told us there was “never” any loan then eventually acknowledged it. 

Guardianship experts said this was a serious conflict of interest-- Would Jamie as conservator make decisions in the best interests of Britney or in the best interest of Tri Star?

• In the 90s, Lou ran a different Tri Star in FL...but she was suspected of hiding $ fr its parent company. They changed the locks & lawyers searched her files w/ an armed guard. She ultimately paid back the $ 

Her lawyer called it a business “dispute” & said she did nothing wrong

• Lou and her husband then move to TN where he starts a new Calvary Chapel church

Jamie— who got an est $6M fr Britney during the cship— donated (or “tithed”) 10% of that conservatorship income at times to Lou and her husband’s church, which is roughly 500 miles away fr his house

• Under the conservatorship, $$$ from Britney’s charity went to a controversial counseling group with ties to Lou. 

The founder of the group, Mercy Ministries, has been criticized for anti-gay beliefs— at odds with Britney’s status as an icon for the LGBTQ community.

• A perplexing relationship is between Lou Taylor and Stonebridge, a wealth management firm she co-founded and had owned 50% of 

Many Tri Star clients use Stonebridge. 

Experts said a business manager recommending a firm she owns half of presents a potential conflict of interest.

• Stonebridge is tiny. 

It is run by Mitch Martin and his son, whose only other job listed in SEC filings was in the restaurant of a Chinese food restaurant. 

Up until 2006, it managed less than $10M

• Days after Tri Star became business manager, Britney-related accounts at Stonebridge appeared

Stonebridge’s lawyer says it advised the cship on the use of “money market funds,” but charged no fees for this work 

Experts noted its strange for financial firms to do work for free

• Stonebridge later does more free work, advising the conservatorship and Britney’s trust on its Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch investments. 

It finally starts getting paid when it enters into a consulting agreement with Jamie as conservator in April 2020.

• In July 2020, Jamie’s lawyer says he may consolidate B’s $ & has been “vetting” Stonebridge for 13 yrs. She said Stonebridge was “independent from" & “not affiliated” w/ Tri Star

Then, B’s sister petitions to move trust $ into a Stonebridge-advised account. She withdraws request

• Britney’s lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, has been investigating whether her $$$ was ever mismanaged. 

He filed discovery & deposition requests to Jamie and Tri Star to get more info on how much $ they made & the network of LLCs thru which the estate operated.

• Rosengart has repeatedly asked Tri Star a question: How much money did the firm make from the estate? 

Tri Star has refused to provide the number.

Rosengart has filed to depose Jamie— who has twice failed to appear.

• Also under scrutiny are ways the estate was billed for things relating to Lou:

In 2019, Britney canceled her 2nd Vegas show— costing Tri Star its expected 5% cut. Lou emailed Jamie to change Tri Star’s compensation to automatically get at least $500K a year. Jamie swiftly agreed

• Lou used lawyers to pursue legal action against Free Britney fan Bryan Kuchar, who alleged Lou used a private investigator to try to get incriminating info on him. 

The law firm billed some of the costs of the legal action to the estate.

• Black Box Security also used Britney’s money to keep tabs on Free Britney fans who criticized Lou.

The estate paid for Hollywood trade ads praising Lou and Tri Star.

• This was tricky to report. Lou’s lawyer Charles Harder sent NYT 8 cease and desists. They warned former employees of legal repercussions if they spoke w/ us & told them to forward any communications w/ NYT

Many said they’d love to go on the record but were scared of being sued

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

new New York Times article exposing Lou Taylor, owner of the company Tri Star, Britney’s former manager, and alleged mastermind of her conservatorship:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/business/britney-spears-conservatorship-tri-star.html

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend reading but here are the highlights from Liz Day if you don’t have time:

• In Jan 2008, Tri Star loaned over $40,000 to Jamie Spears, who had a troubled past with money, alcohol & abusive behavior. 

Less than a few weeks later-- and after consulting with Lou– Jamie had Britney placed into a conservatorship.

• Jamie’s lawyer first told us there was “never” any loan then eventually acknowledged it. 

Guardianship experts said this was a serious conflict of interest-- Would Jamie as conservator make decisions in the best interests of Britney or in the best interest of Tri Star?

• In the 90s, Lou ran a different Tri Star in FL...but she was suspected of hiding $ fr its parent company. They changed the locks & lawyers searched her files w/ an armed guard. She ultimately paid back the $ 

Her lawyer called it a business “dispute” & said she did nothing wrong

• Lou and her husband then move to TN where he starts a new Calvary Chapel church

Jamie— who got an est $6M fr Britney during the cship— donated (or “tithed”) 10% of that conservatorship income at times to Lou and her husband’s church, which is roughly 500 miles away fr his house

• Under the conservatorship, $$$ from Britney’s charity went to a controversial counseling group with ties to Lou. 

The founder of the group, Mercy Ministries, has been criticized for anti-gay beliefs— at odds with Britney’s status as an icon for the LGBTQ community.

• A perplexing relationship is between Lou Taylor and Stonebridge, a wealth management firm she co-founded and had owned 50% of 

Many Tri Star clients use Stonebridge. 

Experts said a business manager recommending a firm she owns half of presents a potential conflict of interest.

• Stonebridge is tiny. 

It is run by Mitch Martin and his son, whose only other job listed in SEC filings was in the restaurant of a Chinese food restaurant. 

Up until 2006, it managed less than $10M

• Days after Tri Star became business manager, Britney-related accounts at Stonebridge appeared

Stonebridge’s lawyer says it advised the cship on the use of “money market funds,” but charged no fees for this work 

Experts noted its strange for financial firms to do work for free

• Stonebridge later does more free work, advising the conservatorship and Britney’s trust on its Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch investments. 

It finally starts getting paid when it enters into a consulting agreement with Jamie as conservator in April 2020.

• In July 2020, Jamie’s lawyer says he may consolidate B’s $ & has been “vetting” Stonebridge for 13 yrs. She said Stonebridge was “independent from" & “not affiliated” w/ Tri Star

Then, B’s sister petitions to move trust $ into a Stonebridge-advised account. She withdraws request

• Britney’s lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, has been investigating whether her $$$ was ever mismanaged. 

He filed discovery & deposition requests to Jamie and Tri Star to get more info on how much $ they made & the network of LLCs thru which the estate operated.

• Rosengart has repeatedly asked Tri Star a question: How much money did the firm make from the estate? 

Tri Star has refused to provide the number.

Rosengart has filed to depose Jamie— who has twice failed to appear.

• Also under scrutiny are ways the estate was billed for things relating to Lou:

In 2019, Britney canceled her 2nd Vegas show— costing Tri Star its expected 5% cut. Lou emailed Jamie to change Tri Star’s compensation to automatically get at least $500K a year. Jamie swiftly agreed

• Lou used lawyers to pursue legal action against Free Britney fan Bryan Kuchar, who alleged Lou used a private investigator to try to get incriminating info on him. 

The law firm billed some of the costs of the legal action to the estate.

• Black Box Security also used Britney’s money to keep tabs on Free Britney fans who criticized Lou.

The estate paid for Hollywood trade ads praising Lou and Tri Star.

• This was tricky to report. Lou’s lawyer Charles Harder sent NYT 8 cease and desists. They warned former employees of legal repercussions if they spoke w/ us & told them to forward any communications w/ NYT

Many said they’d love to go on the record but were scared of being sued

Lou Taylor recently bought a new house, I wonder how much of Britney's $$$ was used for it?

okay, they need to let her do what ever the fuck she wants because THIS is the energy we need for B10 for sure.

The (first) and last time she was the executive producer was the Blackout era. And we all know what went down - her most authentic album which paved the way and reshaped the pop industry. As much as how I adore Britney, I still believe from Circus era -  Glory era, the music felt not authentically hers. Nothing is authentic when you control people's creative process in a sick & inhumane way. (Yes, i still remember how shocked & disturbed i was when i found out Britney NEVER WANTED to make Britney Jean era happen, yet they still went as far as forcing her to sing shits she doesnt want to & marketed them as "personal era of Britney". Then when they couldnt force her no more, they had that girl Maya recorded the whole album by imitating her singing, it was twisted af, felt like a Black Mirror episode but anyways, no hate to Maya). 

I'm happy that she is where she is meant to be by now. She can take anytime she wants to make the music, she can quits the talk shows, interviews, awards show, commercial deals, LV residency, touring, etc. - anything & everything just please Britney, dont quit music. NEVER LEAVE US BRITNEY.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Britney has posted to Instagram and announced she has a new song in the works! :oprah4:

Ready for whatever she has planned for us! Honestly expected her to understandably retire or take a long break but I'm super stoked to hear new AUTHENTIC Britney Spears music. She is coming to dominate as always :hair:

FHPkt1PXEAAXK1J?format=jpg&name=medium

giphy.gif 

On 12/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

what was this?? can someone share the link if it’s an outtake? :flutter:

Britney Spears - DYFO https://dbree.org/v/1b1756

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

just dropping in to say two things

A. blackout is a bit overrated :bebe: (it's not bad! but the latter half is just good late-2000's pop but nothing revolutionary)

B. in the zone is one of the best albums of all time :true:

girl blackout literally changed the pop scene wdym :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg