Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 12/27/2021 at 3:31 PM, Surf Noir said:

i saw this thread was hot & i thought something happened :bebe: 

well, here's my unpopular opinion... i really like "brave new girl" :true: it's a bop :true: 

I’m really glad someone else has stepped up to the plate for brave new girl. It’s a weird lil totally Britney bop. Thank you for your service 

I was a HUGEEEE Britney stan, everybody stream Get Back in solidarity of this thread being bumped :sluttybunny:I still question whether or not she TRULY runs her Instagram/posts images. I know her lawyer said yes, but it could always be technical and "Britney" the brand posts :/. Anyways hope she's doing ok/in the process of doing better.

23 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I was a HUGEEEE Britney stan, everybody stream Get Back in solidarity of this thread being bumped :sluttybunny:I still question whether or not she TRULY runs her Instagram/posts images. I know her lawyer said yes, but it could always be technical and "Britney" the brand posts :/. Anyways hope she's doing ok/in the process of doing better.

get back is a fucking BANGER :sluttybunny:

WGe8ynS.gif

Let's be real: Blackout is the first, and the only album to have Britney as executive producer.

That says a lot for itself.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Is anybody watching that Good Morning America interview? It's embarrassing. The fact that it's filmed in Lou M Taylor's house :oprah2:. The only thing that's believable is that she most likely didn't have a say if Britney is going to be in a conservatorship, she was 17 after all. Many people have no idea that a conservatorship exists before this. However, she didn't seem against it when she spent her money on plane tickets and possibly everything else. If the family wanted her money, what's hard about being a good parent/sibling? 

As for her book, I feel like the majority of sales will be by curious people. I feel like the book is going to be flexing about her 'fame', self-pity because she's a teen mom woe is me, and talking about Britney when she runs out of ideas. 

Also the WARDROBE. Jamie Lynn is going for the white clothes=innocent trick used in the court. She's the walking 'Live Laugh Love' that only belongs in Hallmark movies so that chic business casual is hilariously out of place. The blazer doesn't fit her at all probably because of her short neck and it looked like she stole a tuxedo from her husband. :xgiggle:

Edit: It wasn't the neck that made the blazer awful, it was the shoulder pads being too high. Sis was stealing Brit's money for 13 years and couldn't buy a decent blazer.

Edit2: I just reread this hours later and for some reason it sounds like screaming a drunk rant lmao, especially the wardrobe paragraph. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Funny how she said she doesn’t think it’s fair to comment on Britney’s state of mind then she called her erratic and paranoid in the book 🙃 I don’t think it’s paranoia when people ARE actually out to get you

It’s a good thing that she’s such a bad actress and a shit person that everyone I’ve seen doesn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Britney may not even feel the need to say anything because people are dragging her so hard. Little Jamie Lynn trying to cash in on global superstar and pop legend Britney Spears again

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I don’t think any human being celebrity or not, should get death threats.  Jamie’s family and daughters don’t deserve that. 

but, don’t blame Britney for this. YOU went on tv, YOU said those things, YOUR selling a book with a bait title. 

Jamie Lynn does have a right to use her voice but maybe she should read the room a little? Maybe her book could of waited? Maybe it’s time to let Britney talk? Jamie Lynn wasn’t the one being silenced for 13 years…..