Eulonzo

Britney Spears

i don't know if any other b stan have 35 brit remixes in their libraries like i do

but i made this cover (i didn't do that much tbh just arranged elements from domination + private show photoshoot) if anybody has a use for it!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

9 minutes ago, alexspears said:

i don't know if any other b stan have 35 brit remixes in their libraries like i do

i do have remixes i just have them organized in 2 b in the mix albums + little glory remix ep

not the same as the released b in the mix albums i just have them titled as that for easier scrobbling purposes plus there's an already made official cover art for both :true:

the cover art is really nice though i might use it for my glory remix ep :makeup2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

49 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i do have remixes i just have them organized in 2 b in the mix albums + little glory remix ep

not the same as the released b in the mix albums i just have them titled as that for easier scrobbling purposes plus there's an already made official cover art for both :true:

the cover art is really nice though i might use it for my glory remix ep :makeup2:

thanks :teehee: domination would have been such a serve-- it was one of the most exciting things (for me personally) but obviously we know how things unfolded.

so glad she is able to just live her fucking life. and be naked. and drag ha sister online. 14 years in the making.

one day she may dominate again!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 1/15/2022 at 1:42 PM, I Come In Peace said:

OK Britney KILLED her on Twitter, So proud of her!

I love her reactions so much. They're not agressive and trashy but he's not holding back either. Her follow up message about how Jamie Lynn's behavior doesn't suit her shows that she's not petty. I just think that the emojis are excessive and tank God she didn't say "kiss my ass" like she often does. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

256 page court document dropped tonight. Updates so far:

• FBI special agent Sherine Ebadi has corroborated allegations that Britney was illegally surveilled by her father (Jamie Spears) and he could be subject to criminal prosecution under state and federal law.
  • Black Box Security, paid almost $6 million by Britney’s estate, obtained private phone recordings for Britney’s mom and others and obtained GPS ping data to track locations of people close to Britney
  • Jamie has been requested to admit to having a romantic relationship with the mastermind behind the conservatorship and Britney’s former business manager, Lou Taylor
  • Jamie accessed Britney’s “therapy notes” from her iCloud account despite being expressly prohibited from viewing them without permission
  • Jamie Lynn’s husband’s business received more than $187,000 from Britney’s estate
  • Jamie approved payment of more than $30 million in fees to dozens of law firms, “including large payments for evidently small matters, as well as significant overlap in work performed.”
  • Britney’s former music director who worked with her on the Circus Tour (2009) and Piece of Me (2013-2018) said Britney was worked to the bone, often said she needed a break and to sleep, was forced to take lithium, and her schedule revolved around the timing of her lithium doses to get maximum productivity out of Britney
  • Jamie made at least $6.3 million as conservator over Britney
  • Jamie used Britney’s money to pay for his legal fees from getting a restraining order filed against him after a physical altercation with Britney’s youngest son

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

28 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

• FBI special agent Sherine Ebadi has corroborated allegations that Britney was illegally surveilled by her father (Jamie Spears) and he could be subject to criminal prosecution under state and federal law.
  • Black Box Security, paid almost $6 million by Britney’s estate, obtained private phone recordings for Britney’s mom and others and obtained GPS ping data to track locations of people close to Britney
  • Jamie has been requested to admit to having a romantic relationship with the mastermind behind the conservatorship and Britney’s former business manager, Lou Taylor
  • Jamie accessed Britney’s “therapy notes” from her iCloud account despite being expressly prohibited from viewing them without permission
  • Jamie Lynn’s husband’s business received more than $187,000 from Britney’s estate
  • Jamie approved payment of more than $30 million in fees to dozens of law firms, “including large payments for evidently small matters, as well as significant overlap in work performed.”
  • Britney’s former music director who worked with her on the Circus Tour (2009) and Piece of Me (2013-2018) said Britney was worked to the bone, often said she needed a break and to sleep, was forced to take lithium, and her schedule revolved around the timing of her lithium doses to get maximum productivity out of Britney
  • Jamie used Britney’s money to pay for his legal fees from getting a restraining order filed against him after a physical altercation with Britney’s youngest son

Chile what a mess :wtfney:

39 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

i literally have no idea how to respond to this :pout:

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Is this real? :O Where is it from?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Spoiler

•  

Tell me you watch Slo4n without telling me :lmaoney:

I would like to add that Jamie wanted to film a reality show about himself. The audacity of him wanting to be famous using her daughter's name and money, whom he abused and destroyed her life. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, shady said:

I would like to add that Jamie wanted to film a reality show about himself. The audacity of him wanting to be famous using her daughter's name and money, whom he abused and destroyed her life. 

Spoiler

I don’t watch Slo4n I’m just a Britney stan :eek:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Although im glad Brit can go on rants on her IG, I think she needs to leave the public eye and recuperate. The word vomit she is doing with her notes app is giving the gays tea but I feel it'll hurt her in court and her legacy. She needs to write her own book, documentary,  or release a tell-all album ala Original Doll/Mona Lisa once this blows over 

On 1/19/2022 at 10:31 AM, shady said:

the hatred is indescribable :tommy: