Money love and happiness

Red hot lipstick

Look who's talking now

Including

Chaotic

Someday

Mona lisa

Over to you now

Were all from the same time frame between in the zone and the begining of blackout

and yet rebellion is the only one confirmed for OD.

all the other tracks were from the early blackout sessions (NOT original doll), or during In the Zone (also NOT original doll). the producers themselves confirmed that these songs were never intended for TOD. the mythical album does not exist 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

15 hours ago, EYEYE said:

I just heard she wants to take another 10 years off...... I hope that's wrong. But if it makes her happy I support it.

yeah she put it in an instagram caption

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

all the other tracks were from the early blackout sessions (NOT original doll), or during In the Zone (also NOT original doll). the producers themselves confirmed that these songs were never intended for TOD. the mythical album does not exist 

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yeah she put it in an instagram caption

and i repeat...this is one interview where she mentions the album...numerous producers have said that there was nothing in the works, and that mona lisa was the only track. chaotic, baby boy, money love & happiness etc are all from before or after this alleged album time

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

You don’t have to call it “original doll” but there’s a lot of music recorded in between zone/blackout  which multiple songwriters and producers have spoken about. A lot of songs that I want and many others want. So an “album” might not exist but a whole bunch of music from that time period exists.  Rebellion and all that she wants are early blackout demos but they were never officially released so it’s not like they are blackout tracks. But whose to say early blackout sessions wasn’t “Original doll”?? The name is usually just code for the 2004-2005 time period. There’s pictures of Michelle Bell and Britney in the studio AFTER in the zone dropped. So those sessions do exist 

21 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

and i repeat...this is one interview where she mentions the album...numerous producers have said that there was nothing in the works, and that mona lisa was the only track. chaotic, baby boy, money love & happiness etc are all from before or after this alleged album time

did you forget that the people who worked on rebellion all died? maybe she worked with them for the whole album. we dont know anything about it.

34 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

You don’t have to call it “original doll” but there’s a lot of music recorded in between zone/blackout  which multiple songwriters and producers have spoken about. A lot of songs that I want and many others want. So an “album” might not exist but a whole bunch of music from that time period exists.  Rebellion and all that she wants are early blackout demos but they were never officially released so it’s not like they are blackout tracks. But whose to say early blackout sessions wasn’t “Original doll”?? The name is usually just code for the 2004-2005 time period. There’s pictures of Michelle Bell and Britney in the studio AFTER in the zone dropped. So those sessions do exist 

yes, but there is no "album" nor do we have any of the tracks that would've been for it, if an album had existed

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

did you forget that the people who worked on rebellion all died? maybe she worked with them for the whole album. we dont know anything about it.

except that's just not true? one producer died and his manager and thats it, plenty of people who worked on it are still alive. don't believe everything you read

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Big Fat Bass has aged like WINE... I don't remember loving this one so much omg. I'm revisiting Femme Fatale today. I've been working my way through one album a day this week while cleaning up the house, starting with my favorites. Femme Fatale has aged really well in my opinion. I actually think I'm liking it more than I did upon release. All of my faves are still immaculate but I was sleeping on a few of the ones I never listened to that much.. Trouble for Me is still trash but that's actually it. :umadney:

14417469274.gif

On 4/15/2022 at 3:10 AM, HEARTCORE said:

Aren't these Blackout Era except Mona Lisa, Chaotic, someday, and OTYN?

There's a photo of Britney holding a demo Blackout CD with the original tracklist and Rebellion was on it

315136d3f51f626dc027e362440dda56.791x791x1.png

Spoiler

01. “Gimme More” (Danja)
02. “Pull Out” (Sean Garrett & Lil ‘Jon)
03. “Break the Ice” (Danja)
04. “Outta This World” (Danja)
05. “Get Back” (Danja)
06. “Ooh Ooh Baby” (Fredrick & Kara DioGuardi)
07. “Catch Me If You Can” (Danja)
08. “Kiss Me All Over” (Sean Garrett)
09. “Everybody” (J.R.)
10. “Get Naked” (Danja)
11. “State of Grace” (Lisa Greene & Steve Anderson)
12. “911” (J.R. & Kara DioGuardi)
13. “Crucified” (J.R.)
14. “To Love, Let Go”
15. "The Face"
16. “Downtown” (J.R.)
17. “Rebellion” 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

2 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Aren't these Blackout Era except Mona Lisa, Chaotic, someday, and OTYN?

There's a photo of Britney holding a demo Blackout CD with the original tracklist and Rebellion was on it

315136d3f51f626dc027e362440dda56.791x791x1.png

Hide contents

01. “Gimme More” (Danja)
02. “Pull Out” (Sean Garrett & Lil ‘Jon)
03. “Break the Ice” (Danja)
04. “Outta This World” (Danja)
05. “Get Back” (Danja)
06. “Ooh Ooh Baby” (Fredrick & Kara DioGuardi)
07. “Catch Me If You Can” (Danja)
08. “Kiss Me All Over” (Sean Garrett)
09. “Everybody” (J.R.)
10. “Get Naked” (Danja)
11. “State of Grace” (Lisa Greene & Steve Anderson)
12. “911” (J.R. & Kara DioGuardi)
13. “Crucified” (J.R.)
14. “To Love, Let Go”
15. "The Face"
16. “Downtown” (J.R.)
17. “Rebellion” 

yeah they're blackout era. i think the demo cd isn't an official early tracklist, just a bunch of songs that were on there in a random order

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well this really hurts… Britney has been dealt a really bad deck of cards in the game of life. 

Britney and Sam have revealed that they “lost their miracle baby early in the pregnancy.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdjQLP6vzCW/

Less than a year ago, Britney revealed she has been wanting to have another baby but hasn’t been able to due to an IUD that her conservators wouldn’t let her have taken out. From what I remember, there have been interviews with her saying she wanted another child since the early 2010s. She finally became free from her conservatorship in November, and recently revealed she was pregnant. Now, this happens. So devastating. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

something that really bothers me to no end is the fact that Sam went on Mario Lopez show to promote himself recently, when Mario Lopez was praising the people around britney including her father saying she was in good hands immediately after britney’s testimony…. stating the opposite. 

and for that reason alone i will never ever ever trust sam.

i do not believe he has good intentions nor will i ever. 

he posted a selfie on his story on instagram a few hours ago…. and we all know now what was posted. i think something odd is going on & i really wish Liz Day or other journalists would look into it because i fear for what might happen if these people around her stay around her

On 4/28/2022 at 7:24 AM, souvlaki said:

god was in the studio with her for this song

the way this was never the lead single is a hatecrime

53 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Well this really hurts… Britney has been dealt a really bad deck of cards in the game of life. 

Britney and Sam have revealed that they “lost their miracle baby early in the pregnancy.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdjQLP6vzCW/

Less than a year ago, Britney revealed she has been wanting to have another baby but hasn’t been able to due to an IUD that her conservators wouldn’t let her have taken out. From what I remember, there have been interviews with her saying she wanted another child since the early 2010s. She finally became free from her conservatorship in November, and recently revealed she was pregnant. Now, this happens. So devastating. 

what the fuck oh God?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing