Eulonzo

Britney Spears

32 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

something that really bothers me to no end is the fact that Sam went on Mario Lopez show to promote himself recently, when Mario Lopez was praising the people around britney including her father saying she was in good hands immediately after britney’s testimony…. stating the opposite. 

and for that reason alone i will never ever ever trust sam.

i do not believe he has good intentions nor will i ever. 

he posted a selfie on his story on instagram a few hours ago…. and we all know now what was posted. i think something odd is going on & i really wish Liz Day or other journalists would look into it because i fear for what might happen if these people around her stay around her

and i oop-

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

something that really bothers me to no end is the fact that Sam went on Mario Lopez show to promote himself recently, when Mario Lopez was praising the people around britney including her father saying she was in good hands immediately after britney’s testimony…. stating the opposite. 

and for that reason alone i will never ever ever trust sam.

i do not believe he has good intentions nor will i ever. 

he posted a selfie on his story on instagram a few hours ago…. and we all know now what was posted. i think something odd is going on & i really wish Liz Day or other journalists would look into it because i fear for what might happen if these people around her stay around her

…she’s just lost her baby and you’re shitting on her fiancé. Can’t you give this girl a break for a while?

She obviously still likes Mario and follows him on Instagram. If Britney doesn’t have a problem with him, why should Sam? I don’t like Mario either but I’m not going to shit on a man that’s just lost his child because he did an interview with his fiancée’s friend. I just think it’s so cruel when we have no idea what has happened behind the scenes.

All fans should be doing right now is sending her love. You can speculate later. Time and place

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Surprised to see there's no one talking about her wedding. All the pics and the videos I've seen make me so happy for her :defeated:Queen is radiating happiness, beauty and youth

9 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Surprised to see there's no one talking about her wedding. All the pics and the videos I've seen make me so happy for her :defeated:Queen is radiating happiness, beauty and youth

I am really happy for her. But all her marriages in the past have never ended up well. If they make it past another 5 years I will be surprised. 

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

I am really happy for her. But all her marriages in the past have never ended up well. If they make it past another 5 years I will be surprised. 

I mean, celeb marriages usually last for 5 years. On the other hand, whenever I think how Sam may be a user I remember that he dated a woman with no rights for 5 years. Nobody knew when and if she will ever be free and she was flopping at the time. Maybe he was after her for the wrong reasons but fell in love eventually. Britney's known for having a sweet personality.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Her wedding was so classy. No OTT dress or venue. No massive reception with tons and tons of needless guests. Best of all it looked like everyone was having a great time including Brit. She's more than deserved her happy ending and many more joyful years to come :heart:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

some of the free britney stans were only upset bc THEY weren't Controlling her......sick.  I wouldn't blame Brit if she left social media entirely. Those hags and fags deserve nothing from her tbh

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i understand those being concerned for her & worrying that sam isn’t a good person for her, but people really need to let britney live & be happy, some people are so overly-negative & will automatically assume that sam isn’t trustworthy, but we don’t even personally know these people, & some people talk about britney like she’s an idiot who can’t make her own decisions, but regardless of what she’s been through, she’s obviously incredibly resilient & she’s a grown woman, she may have been very restricted because of her conservatorship, but people talk about her like she’s mentally a 13 year old & doesn’t understand anything, let britney make her own decisions, she hasn’t even had the ability to for 13 years

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

I CAN'T WAIT :angie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

There’s something still not right with her situation…regardless of what anyone thinks-the whole constantly deleting posts every 10 minutes is very telling.

I doubt her situation will ever improve but hopefully she has the right individuals by her side.