Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I love when she explores this soundscape! I've made myself a Hold Me Closer playlist for when this officially drops on streaming... 

Spoiler

01. Invitation

02. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

03. Heaven On Earth

04. Mood Ring

05. Blur

06. Trip To Your Heart

07. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

08. Breathe On Me

09. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

10. Ooh Ooh Baby

11. The Answer

12. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

13. Unusual You

14. And Then We Kiss - Junkie XL Remix

15. Just Like Me

16. He About To Lose Me

17. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

18. Inside Out

19. Slumber Party

20. Touch Of My Hand

21. Make Me... [ft. G Eazy]

22. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

23. Don't Hang Up

24. Why Should I Be Sad

25. Hold Me Closer [with Elton John]

17 hours ago, TRENCH said:

so regardless who sings it, the song is annoying :blush3:

i kinda wonder how britney ended up recording a demo for this song, it seems so random & out of place lol

but yeah, this song is just not good, but it’s imagine dragons so honestly that’s no surprise :runs:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

20 hours ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Tbh her voice sounds like she's out of breath plus autotune on the part "I'm just a sucker for pain and after" but sounds good before that. I  prefer the official version. I liked like the idea of her singing the song because she's very good at pulling off dark but poppy songs. 

Btw the song sent me back to high school and me hating absolutely every hit song except the Suicide Squad soundtrack. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I’m not sure why Elton thought it would be a good idea to do hold me closer other than for streams sake…it just sounds bad in Britneys voice- her voice seems to get more nasal year after year on recordings.

I hope she gets a vocal producer who encourages her to work with vocal techniques that fit her like breathe on me-a trip hop album ala sneaker pimps off her would be dope also-she sounds great on tracks like breathe, touch of my hand, original and then we kiss.

On 8/20/2022 at 8:26 PM, paradisetropico said:

do you think Britney has ever listened to Lana’s discography? or seen any Lanas videos ? i’m so curious 🧐 

I feel like she does like her BTD era only and probably High By The Beach. I was surprised how many celebs love Lana and the fact that she sang on Kimye's wedding. 

watch this masterpiece if you haven't already 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

45 minutes ago, shady said:

I feel like she does like her BTD era only and probably High By The Beach. I was surprised how many celebs love Lana and the fact that she sang on Kimye's wedding. 

watch this masterpiece if you haven't already 

Dumpster Love Yourself is a pop perfection, no one can tell me otherwise

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It’s charting all over the world and i’m so happy to see it. Hearing Elton talk about the process of working with her and how much support and belief he provided for her is amazing. She’s lost so much of her confidence, i hope making the song gave her a positive experience and i hope the song is a huuuuge hit so she can see that she’s missed and her fans still love her. 
I want nothing more than to see her find a safe space for herself in her life again, and if possible, her career.

Elton speaks so kindly of her, i love seeing such a legend give her a spotlight again. 

6 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

It’s charting all over the world and i’m so happy to see it. Hearing Elton talk about the process of working with her and how much support and belief he provided for her is amazing. She’s lost so much of her confidence, i hope making the song gave her a positive experience and i hope the song is a huuuuge hit so she can see that she’s missed and her fans still love her. 
I want nothing more than to see her find a safe space for herself in her life again, and if possible, her career.

Elton speaks so kindly of her, i love seeing such a legend give her a spotlight again. 

This. Please stream/buy whatever you can y’all 

https://open.spotify.com/track/72yP0DUlWPyH8P7IoxskwN

https://music.apple.com/us/album/hold-me-closer-single/1641082201

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore