Eulonzo

Britney Spears

She has deactivated and reactivated it over and over, or whoever runs the account for her (allegedly it's still Crowdsurf, Britney posted a video in Mexico but all the license plates were blurred out, but filmed/edited to make it look homemade Ala Britney :facepalm:). I hate it here, and no, I dont really trust her remaining team members, her husband, etc. Too much money involved

I assume that she deactivates her Instagram whenever the asshole commenters get to her. Her other socials are much more positive for the most part so I get why she’d drop off one platform and not others.

I don’t think there’s another shadey thing going on with her social media accounts. Brit is fully in charge now so she’d fire them if she wasn’t happy.

I think the problem is that she doesn’t run her account like other celebs because she’s so open and down to earth. I’m sure that her social media managers don’t know how to handle that so there’s probably a bit of miscommunication between her and her social media team at times

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I honestly can't believe I've been listening to this masterpiece for 15 years :krylie: it feels like yesterday as a 11 yo illegally downloading the album on my computer to then transfer the songs to my blue mp3 and watching the piece of me, gimme more and break the ice music videos on tv after school. also me and my best friend at the time trying to learn the piece of me choreography through the very pixelated music video on youtube in her brother's bedroom because that's where they had the family computer 

not to mention "watching" her life through teen magazines and gossip tv shows. we had no idea back then what was gonna happen to her after that year

then the next year also comes the circus era. these 2 eras are very vivid in my memories, I love britney so much I just want her to be happy

time flies :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 10/11/2022 at 8:52 PM, Wait For Life said:

anyone has another masterpost link? this went doen  :ohno:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

anyone has another masterpost link? this went doen  :ohno:

it's a tracker not a masterpost and i'm not sure if it's completely updated but this is what i have and at the very least it'll help you find stuff until someone else posts a masterpost

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=0

edit: i should probably note that i didn't make the tracker i just found it online

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's a tracker not a masterpost and i'm not sure if it's completely updated but this is what i have and at the very least it'll help you find stuff until someone else posts a masterpost

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=0

thank you so much!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i love trackers, they're so fun, thanks for sharing!

WGe8ynS.gif

On 10/26/2022 at 12:39 AM, Coney Island King said:

Blackout invented homosexuality 

i remember when i heard Gimme More for the first time on the radio with my mom in the car. I was 12. I looked her right in the eyes and said, “mother, i choose homosexuality” my life has never been the same!! Thank you Britney!! :toofloppy: :legend:

14417469274.gif

Blackout has been released in Dolby Atmos / Spatial Audio on Apple Music!

I usually have Dolby Atmos/Spatial Audio turned off 95% of the time because I find it gimmicky and worse sounding than lossless, but I’m currently listening to this, and it’s truly amazing for a lifelong Britney fan. It’s really a whole new way to experience the album and is making me fall in love with it all over again. 

I still think lossless sounds better and more polished, but this almost feels like experiencing the album live. I’m hearing things I’ve never heard before and this is coming from someone who’s listened to Blackout *literally* hundreds of times.

Happy 15th birthday, Blackout!

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore