Eulonzo

Britney Spears

23 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

It’s so horribly made but it’s become so iconic that it looks good to me now

this! I just wanna know what tf the graphic designer had in mind I hope they know it's so ugly it's iconic

On 11/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Wtf the Circus album cover is so good.. that’s my favorite. 

same!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Does anyone find it weird she hasn’t been seen in public for a year via any Candids? We’re not entitled/Hopefully it’s just some secret press law but she must go out surely so? What is going on.

There’s been some, not a lot. https://xray.britspears.net/index.php?cat=672

She also has gone on quite a few trips based on her photos she or Sam have posted. And she had her wedding. So it’s not like she isn’t doing stuff or is stuck in some facility again. 

If her posts are any indication though, it seems like she’s still going through it and likely prefers to keep to herself. She recently revealed she suffered permanent nerve damage as a result of the forced facility stay in 2019, has had trouble breathing ever since then, and only recently got meds that started helping her. She said she still cries everyday and that it’s hard for her to be around people because her trust is so battered, that she feels more comfortable talking to animals instead. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

She also has gone on quite a few trips based on her photos she or Sam have posted. And she had her wedding. So it’s not like she isn’t doing stuff or is stuck in some facility again. 

If her posts are any indication though, it seems like she’s still going through it and likely prefers to keep to herself. She recently revealed she suffered permanent nerve damage as a result of the forced facility stay in 2019, has had trouble breathing ever since then, and only recently got meds that started helping her. She said she still cries everyday and that it’s hard for her to be around people because her trust is so battered, that she feels more comfortable talking to animals instead. 

Yes-I also found the Selena Gomez situation very odd-especially with the faux apology when she called out her several times and Meghan trainor in an essay 

On 11/11/2022 at 10:03 PM, Urbanney said:

OMG not you here :trisha:

saying this with the very strong possibility of getting attacked but... b in the mix is her best album :true:

like the best best :true:

a bunch of iconic hits + the best in the zone album tracks all given dance remixes by people that actually know that they're doing? smash smash smash smash smash etc :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, HenryT said:

Here comes the showdown what goes around comes around :dance:

“Waaaah weeeh”

I love her baby prostitute voice. 

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

saying this with the very strong possibility of getting attacked but... b in the mix is her best album :true:

a bunch of iconic hits + the best in the zone album tracks all given dance remixes by people that actually know that they're doing? smash smash smash smash smash etc :true:

peow7-judge-judy.gif

In the zone is her best album, Glory is awful and I will never understand the love for that album.

1. In the zone 

2. Blackout 

3. Circus 

the Britney album has some great tracks but was ruined by making Brit have it as a film soundtrack. It was meant to be more adult and sexier like slave, boys etc instead of the cringe I’m not a girl.

8 hours ago, the ocean said:

btw this is an opinion :awkney:

and also i think everyone knows that when someone says best they mean their favorite unless otherwise specified

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

In the zone is her best album, Glory is awful and I will never understand the love for that album.

1. In the zone 

2. Blackout 

3. Circus 

the Britney album has some great tracks but was ruined by making Brit have it as a film soundtrack. It was meant to be more adult and sexier like slave, boys etc instead of the cringe I’m not a girl.

Wait… i didnt know about this tea

:hdu:
but i mean… “the sex and adult” theme was gladly achieved with In The Zone

:party:

On 12/1/2022 at 6:25 AM, evalionisameme said:

, Glory is awful and I will never understand the love for that album.

Thank you for participating in LanaBoards discussions.

If you could please delete your account so you cannot post moving forward, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.