Eulonzo

Britney Spears

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay this guy has just gave comments to the DM just as he appears in a new film also publicised in the article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11544997/amp/Britney-Spears-goes-topless-Sam-Asghari-admits-doesnt-like-racy-shots-defends-her.html

talks about disliking the nudes-WHICH HE TAKES.

Come on now-you have to admit-him “exclusively” giving comments to the daily Mail while she shares these videos is f*cking odd. 

Just requoting this to say not all is as it appears- the comments were made in reference to IG but it’s still suspect his film debut is thrown into the article. 

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Just requoting this to say not all is as it appears- the comments were made in reference to IG but it’s still suspect his film debut is thrown into the article. 

i mean did he ask for his film debut to mentioned in there lol?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

15 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

i mean did he ask for his film debut to mentioned in there lol?

Why tf would anyone care about his film debut, no one is perched.it’s apparently out and panned-why is it mentioned in reference to this article which has nothing to do with his career? Besides his odd comment about the nudes.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Why have you woken up ready for war @HEARTCORE

nah. because HEWWW the fuck is that simpleton and why did they come at me extremely incorrect? they should choose their words more wisely, it was never that serious. :lmao:

The woman hasn’t been seen since august yet has supposedly travelled the world according to Vicky, IG etc …even if we take away the fact she’s misleading the paps-there’s an article on her nearly everyday so I’m sure they’d scout her-unless she just stays inside which is reasonable.

Has anyone seen this yet? It seems that Brit might be pregnant in the hiding, judging from the most recent pictures we've seen:

https://www.tiktok.com/@trey.serna/video/7177513657583144234?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Fj8jI4MWAAA73rr?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm not giving life to the conspiracies that Perez and others are alluding to (that she's being drugged in the same hotel), they seem off to me. 

z445hpI.png

there's something rather insidious about the conspiracy theories floating around her...just because she doesn't act in the way that you think a celebrity *should* act doesn't mean she's in danger or needs help. this is exactly the same conversation that was happening in 05-08, except people act like they're doing it in "Britney's best interests"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

4 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Has anyone seen this yet? It seems that Brit might be pregnant in the hiding, judging from the most recent pictures we've seen:

https://www.tiktok.com/@trey.serna/video/7177513657583144234?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Fj8jI4MWAAA73rr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Obviously I don't know as a matter of fact but imo it might look that way because she has a rounded shadow from the mother and baby on her torso. I think it's just an optical illusion. Love that she's back in Mexico having another well deserved holiday though

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

44 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Obviously I don't know as a matter of fact but imo it might look that way because she has a rounded shadow from the mother and baby on her torso. I think it's just an optical illusion. Love that she's back in Mexico having another well deserved holiday though

The more-important picture was featured in the TikTok video, which is this one: 

FkFgMS2XwAI0265?format=jpg&name=large

There's also this screenshot of one of the videos, and I believe she re-edited and reposted it again not to feature this scene with the dog:
FjipvOQaEAAOgJV?format=jpg&name=medium

z445hpI.png