Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Is Scream and Shout the new will.i.am collab?

yes, they recorded early this year, so by now If I count them right

Big Fat Bass

Easy

Sexy Sexy (not confirmed)

were the 3 songs they work for FF and

Scream & Shout

is a new song

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

yes, they recorded early this year, so by now If I count them right

Big Fat Bass

Easy

Sexy Sexy (not confirmed)

were the 3 songs they work for FF and

Scream & Shout

is a new song

Oh okay! So S&S will be on Will's new album right? And has Easy been released? I've never heard of that one...

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh okay! So S&S will be on Will's new album right? And has Easy been released? I've never heard of that one...

yes and Easy won'r be released, well we don't know yet since we don't have an official tracklist but Easy was on a video that some guys did when they stole will's car, we assume this was made up but they "leak" Hoola Hoop & a JB featuring

yes and Easy won'r be released, well we don't know yet since we don't have an official tracklist but Easy was on a video that some guys did when they stole will's car, we assume this was made up but they "leak" Hoola Hoop & a JB featuring

Alright thanks! Is there a firm release date for his album or the single?

H0bDaqU.gif

This topic is only 2 pages.

What's the matter with y'all?!

IKR? this is really weird to me, people seem to like her or at least repect her (well I'm a bully so they HAVE to respect her) but nobody post here. SO LET'S POST THE NEWS

WE'RE FINALLY GETTIN' THE ONYX HOTEL TOUR ON DVD AND MAYBE BLUE-RAY

live-in-miami.jpeg

[NOT ACTUAL COVER]

We know Brit’s releasing her Onyx Hotel Tour DVD (9 years late but we’ll take it!) in January, and the tracklist for its DVD and CD leaked.

According to Fan.pl, the DVD looks as follows:

DVD

1.Toxic

2.Overprotected

3.Boys

4.Showdown

5.Baby One More Time

6.Oops!…I Did It Again

7.You Drive Me Crazy

8.Everytime

9.Hook Up

10.I’m A Slave 4 U

11.Shadow

12.Touch Of My Hand

13.Breathe On Me

14.Outrageous

15.(I Got That) Boom Boom

CD

1.Spoken Introduction

2.Toxic

3.Overprotected

4.Boys

5.Showdown

6.Baby One More Time

7.Oops!…I Did It Again

8.You Drive Me Crazy

9.Everytime

10.Hook Up

11.I’m A Slave 4 U

12.Shadow

13.Touch Of My Hand

14.Breathe On Me

15.Outrageous

16.(I Got That) Boom Boom

17.Introduction Dancers & Band

18.Me Against The Music

BRINTEY IS WORKING ON ALBUM #8 AND URBANEY IT'S MAKING A COMEBACK Y'ALL

Britney and Blackout producer Danja

tweeted about working with each other again, and Britney was filmed in a recording studio with Darkchild on X-Factor. Now we have as close to official confirmation as you can get!

In an interview with

That Grape Juice, singer/songwriter Elijah Blake confirmed that Team Britney has enlisted the songwriter to submit music for Britney's next studio album: “I think her fans will be surprised by it. I would say its definitely the ‘unexpected’ Britney in so many ways, in that she’s playing with new textures and stomping on new grounds and genres.”

Blake is behind "

" by Usher (...keep this in mind, keep reading...) and "No Love Allowed" by Rihanna.

In a related story, Britney's manager Adam Leber just

followed producer Diplo on Twitter. Diplo produced "Climax" by Usher which was written by Elijah Blake - so it seems we're getting an Elijah Blake-penned, Diplo produced smash from Britney for her next album.

AND BRINTY IS WRITING ON THIS NEW ALBUM!!!!

David: Sweet. People won’t know this now but they will when we put this out…you’re working on the new Britney album.

Elijah: Yeah.

David: Congratulations, that’s seriously epic. Being renown for your work with Urban acts, how much of that sound can we expect to hear on the project.

Elijah: I think her fans will be surprised by it. I would say its definitely the ‘unexpected’ Britney in so many ways, in that she’s playing with new textures and stomping on new grounds and genres.

It’s still shaping up so I wouldn’t wanna say too much, but I do wanna offer up some new melodic rhythms and flow to the top line.From talking to her she’s definitely trying to push the envelope this time- and really talk from a more personal point of view and with Rodney Jerkins by her side I’m hella excited. You’re talking about Darkchild, the guy who changes music over and over again and never runs out of ideas.

This album is gonna be crazy! I write from a more cerebral place I would say. My lyrics are more like a conversation or a thought process, I want people to hear my songs and think honesty.. I’d love to share that with her as well. She’s so cool and down to earth and she gives off so much confidence that writing with her is easy.

http://thatgrapejuic....ke/#more-97712

Brtiney's music is like a guilty pleasure that I allow msyself to indulge in clubs and parties..iol...I just don't enjoy going to lipsing concerts .On the other hand I like Britney as person tho. She seems quite nice tbh. I also think she is a great dancer , dance performance speaking. I like womanizer, Till the World ends, piece of me, toxic. I think she is doing well as a judge, and her comments and herself are quite funny. I am waiting for Mariah and Minaj. Now that is going to be a nice mess to watch.

glgcDdT.gif