Eulonzo

Britney Spears

4 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

there's something rather insidious about the conspiracy theories floating around her...just because she doesn't act in the way that you think a celebrity *should* act doesn't mean she's in danger or needs help. this is exactly the same conversation that was happening in 05-08, except people act like they're doing it in "Britney's best interests"

I mean most said the conservatorship being abusive was a conspiracy and that she was fine since 09- people were trashing her in that period-not necessarily advocating for help.

It’s become more about entertainment at this point though than actual worry with the ai/clone talk.

2 minutes ago, shady said:

1671185524-Untitled.jpg

Well thank God he said something. He seems like such a pussy. 

This is old 

13 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean most said the conservatorship being abusive was a conspiracy and that she was fine since 09- people were trashing her in that period-not necessarily advocating for help.

It’s become more about entertainment at this point though than actual worry with the ai/clone talk.

This is old 

Sorry, dumb tabloids in my country are always late with the Britney tea. 

Also, I absolutely agree with you and wanted to say that. I don't see the constant speculation about her as odd since it's literally the reason people found out about the conservatorship and her being free. I absolutely hate those clone and her being dead conspiracy theories especially when dead celebrities are extremely profitable. I wish people wouldn't create Black Mirror-like conspiracies because it's nothing more than entertainment and morbid curiosity for an average internet user. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

48 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This is old 

yeah this is what annoys me the most. i've seen SO many conspiracies pop up about "Britney is dead and they've used AI to replace her"...it's so disrespectful

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

13 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

yeah this is what annoys me the most. i've seen SO many conspiracies pop up about "Britney is dead and they've used AI to replace her"...it's so disrespectful

It is disturbing, at first you see it and laugh but then you find out they’re being genuine 💀 not to mention the conspiracy that all celebrity women are trans.

10 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It is disturbing, at first you see it and laugh but then you find out they’re being genuine 💀 not to mention the conspiracy that all celebrity women are trans.

Transvestigation schizo channels are GEMS and the backbone of YouTube :lmao:, everybody is clocked, even THE CHANNELS turn against each other :air2:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I thought that was only with Lady Gaga and only kids believing it but I saw far right wingers calling every celeb a man. It's so ridiculous that it's funny. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

17 minutes ago, shady said:

I thought that was only with Lady Gaga and only kids believing it but I saw far right wingers calling every celeb a man. It's so ridiculous that it's funny. 

When they use evidence such as-

Jennifer manniston having a square jaw, Britney having a song called I’m not a girl not yet a woman 💀

On a side note I love that Britney didn’t always have perfect skin in the 00s whilst still being seen as the Sexiest person in the world -I know there wasn’t a lot of variety but gen z perfect skin isn’t always possible and is also as restrictive as the body types showcased then-a lot of acceptance movements are more a farce.

britney-spears-during-mtv-icon-tribute-t

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

especially when it's directed towards black women such as michelle obama, it reeks of racism, all of their "evidence" is really weak such as having "masculine" features such as being tall or muscular, i don't think they realize that literally everybody has an adam's apple lol, it's just that women's are not usually as prominent, but they can be, it's just how your body is 

not to mention the idea of somebody secretly being trans being a conspiracy theory also seems quite transphobic

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

wow i just found the britney thread and.. wow

giphy.gif?w=450&quality=80&strip=all

i’m genuinely glad to see how many people on lanaboards love and support her <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

ok just for the record despite me vocally being concerned for her mental health and safety i am also very much NOT part of banon and there’s just a point where it’s really none of our business anymore 

while i think there are still shady people in her life she’s a free woman now and it’s up for her to deal with it - the fans did their part now let her do her part

and let her have some fun while doing it :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok just for the record despite me vocally being concerned for her mental health and safety i am also very much NOT part of banon and there’s just a point where it’s really none of our business anymore 

while i think there are still shady people in her life she’s a free woman now and it’s up for her to deal with it - the fans did their part now let her do her part

and let her have some fun while doing it :ma:

Her profile is written in the Same way as this guy https://m.facebook.com/?tbua=1#!/kyle.eaton.984?eav=Afa5qsty3rRWdeEou0BAZjKgetWHwVFkzhmDUjZRbcNi2nZE_IdpyHEA0PL8g4LH88M&paipv=0 

honestly there’s no defence of her IG besides her being famous.

3 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

I'm gonna leave these here. The wedding was most definitely staged:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbYyhPDXJ2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmSq8AYDzu9/

Her head was placed on top of the body here (look at the neck): 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CljWCc9O7u1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_VGxKAO-k/

Okay the hand one got me 💀 that was odd-

It really did just go through her hair like an animation and I was ready to call bullsh*t