Eulonzo

Britney Spears

honestly.....i don't know what to believe anymore. i just hope she's okay. i do feel that she needs some serious mental health work but i do think the behavior is to be expected from someone who was basically locked away and controlled for 13+ years.

6 minutes ago, letterblue said:

honestly.....i don't know what to believe anymore. i just hope she's okay. i do feel that she needs some serious mental health work but i do think the behavior is to be expected from someone who was basically locked away and controlled for 13+ years.

Okay but this is weird-all I can imagine is it’s some optical illusion from the bad quality on the video-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbYyhPDXJ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

jasmine-masters.gif 

These Instagram conspiracies are getting so old and they’re so rude. Speculating that her wedding pics are fake because she looks like a "possessed demon"?? Why can’t people see that they’re being massive c*nts?

Edited by Tropico Angel

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

15 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

jasmine-masters.gif 

These Instagram conspiracies are getting so old and they’re so rude. Speculating that her wedding pics are fake because she looks like a "possessed demon"?? Why can’t people see that they’re being massive c*nts?

Her hand went through the hair like an animation 💀 I don’t even believe in them but the video was odd-hair doesn’t work like that 

18 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Sam’s semi regular TMZ interview update-

thoughts?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm0Kf5Qp15t/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY%3D

Absolutely staged at the most convenient time. I’m gonna sit down one day soon and sum up all the stories about Sam(dler), alongside everything sceptical about the current situation.

z445hpI.png

im really tired of this britney drama, can she just go live or something because every local i meet keeps asking me if she's a hologram or if she's a robot and its so annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sam is gay. Nothing can convince me otherwise. He was advertising in that IG post. The 90s/2000s pop girls love their younger men (Mimi, Madge, Cher too) but their men don’t take center stage like Sam does frequently. I know Britney’s situation is unique, but she clearly has no problem vocalizing her own opinions, so it’s a little suspicious to me. 

On 1/7/2023 at 12:04 AM, This Feeling said:

Sam is gay. Nothing can convince me otherwise. He was advertising in that IG post. The 90s/2000s pop girls love their younger men (Mimi, Madge, Cher too) but their men don’t take center stage like Sam does frequently. I know Britney’s situation is unique, but she clearly has no problem vocalizing her own opinions, so it’s a little suspicious to me. 

LOL, I remember seeing his ex warn Britney, although I think the insinuation was that he was a cheater? I can't remember though so don't quote me, just dive into "Sam Asghari ex" if you're ever bored. Also, I don't know why that TMZ article said "acting manic". Being upset or bizarre in public isn't equal to mania :um2:. (I saw the clip but all I saw was ranting to the wait staff with the classic British accent 💀. She probably left because she noticed people filming and got mad. Also who filmed her AND posted it/sent it to news :hillary:, shady

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

LOL, I remember seeing his ex warn Britney, although I think the insinuation was that he was a cheater? I can't remember though so don't quote me, just dive into "Sam Asghari ex" if you're ever bored. Also, I don't know why that TMZ article said "acting manic". Being upset or bizarre in public isn't equal to mania :um2:. (I saw the clip but all I saw was ranting to the wait staff with the classic British accent 💀. She probably left because she noticed people filming and got mad. Also who filmed her AND posted it/sent it to news :hillary:, shady

TMZ is always trying to stir something up they need to leave the poor woman alone she has had enough torment:(

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~