Eulonzo

Britney Spears

i keep imagining these ridic videos for glory:

--"coupure electrique" with britney as a ballerina. kinda like when she popped out of the music box for the dream within a dream tour, you know? but with an artsy, minimalist video done in pastels.

--"man on the moon" done in a style reminiscent to "lucky," but with britney doing some OTT soap opera-style acting set in retro-futuristic sci-fi setting. 

--a sexy, choreography-driven video for "slumber party" filmed in a mansion, moving from room-to-room of a ~sensual~ shindig

hahaha. anyway, i'm really, really enjoying the album. britney jean was such a letdown that i didn't expect anything this time around in order to not get my hopes up, but i am impressed. yeah, i am a britney fan to begin with, but there is major replay value here. it finally feels like an album britney wanted to make.

let me be who i'm meant to be

i keep imagining these ridic videos for glory:

--"coupure electrique" with britney as a ballerina. kinda like when she popped out of the music box for the dream within a dream tour, you know? but with an artsy, minimalist video done in pastels.

--"man on the moon" done in a style reminiscent to "lucky," but with britney doing some OTT soap opera-style acting set in retro-futuristic sci-fi setting. 

--a sexy, choreography-driven video for "slumber party" filmed in a mansion, moving from room-to-room of a ~sensual~ shindig

hahaha. anyway, i'm really, really enjoying the album. britney jean was such a letdown that i didn't expect anything this time around in order to not get my hopes up, but i am impressed. yeah, i am a britney fan to begin with, but there is major replay value here. it finally feels like an album britney wanted to make.

this! I was SOOOOO NERVOUS because of Britney Jean. It's grown on me and I can listen to the album but it's not an album I know all the words to or care if I know the words to them, although Glory makes me feel as excited as I did with Blackout and Circus came out! Even FF didn't have this appeal to me.

Also, VMAs tonight! Is she legit performing?!?!?

~INSTA1.gif

this! I was SOOOOO NERVOUS because of Britney Jean. It's grown on me and I can listen to the album but it's not an album I know all the words to or care if I know the words to them, although Glory makes me feel as excited as I did with Blackout and Circus came out! Even FF didn't have this appeal to me.

Also, VMAs tonight! Is she legit performing?!?!?

Yeah, she is. She's listed under performances and there was a promo released for her performance.

yeah i saw the promo that's why i was assuming!

I hope she's opening!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's official that Rihanna's gonna open. Britney can still have a slaying performance :party:

it's interesting going back to britney jean after hearing glory, like it's just so bad . like all the songs are just sad sounding or just gloomy and feel like a wet napkin (except for hold on tight a tru gem; also it should be easy would've been good if it weren't for will.i.am)

smile.gif

I liked the performance but yeah I wish she had done DYWCO

TjmiIK4.png