Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I snagged a giant Glory album cover promo today from one of my favorite indie record stores for $5 :oprah: It's beautiful and on display in my room.

JEALOUS. I demand pictures.

MkWI4Ns.png

Britneys performance was cute but underwhelming compared to her ICONIC Billboard Music Awards performance. Also I need the studio version of Brits Me, Myself and I :crying:

i thought it was so cute as well!

and i totally was hoping for a billboard's performance, but she was too cute in this performance for me to care.

and her and G-Easy (that was him right?).............MAKE BABIES

but i stress.......WHO LETS HER DANCE IN HEELS?! MAKE IT STOP

~INSTA1.gif

Not the studio version of the performance leaking  :defeated:

At least it wasn't a full superbowl halftime show that was prerecorded tho  :creep: cough cough

I just rewatched the performance and tbh you'd think Brit would be 100% on point with the lip syncing by now but it was kinda sloppy and for a second it looked like she forgot the lyrics in MM&I... but whatever still a queen

TjmiIK4.png

Not the studio version of the performance leaking  :defeated:

At least it wasn't a full superbowl halftime show that was prerecorded tho  :creep: cough cough

I just rewatched the performance and tbh you'd think Brit would be 100% on point with the lip syncing by now but it was kinda sloppy and for a second it looked like she forgot the lyrics in MM&I... but whatever still a queen

yeah i thought her lip syncing was bad. lol i thought it was just my TV being stupid because my TV hates MTV...guess not lol.

~INSTA1.gif

does anyone have a decent fan cover of Glory? coverlandia is down and i don't know any other websites 

this is only a slightly edited version of the original cover but it works a lot better imo:

bVaZQub.png

and then this for the outtakes:

IoWQWu4.png

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think releasing that mix as a single is a horrible idea because MM&I peaked awhile ago and I doubt programmers would be interested in getting it back up -- and they'd still cut G-Eazy out SO that would sound really cobbled together

bad decision

BzhmW.png

I think releasing that mix as a single is a horrible idea because MM&I peaked awhile ago and I doubt programmers would be interested in getting it back up -- and they'd still cut G-Eazy out SO that would sound really cobbled together

bad decision

They are not doing it to chart though I think it's just for the shit a giggles

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif