Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I finally watched the VMAs tonight and this performance was TIREDDDDDDD

like literally you can't line up that kind of mess right after Beyoncé and expect any respect lol. Y'all know I'm a huge Britney Stan but that was so slack. The Billboard awards performance was so good too a few weeks ago!!!!!! ugh. im also just so over the lip-syncing in general. I would rather her sing live and it sound 50% worse than 100% perfect fake vocals. has she ever addressed this? is she just too nervous these days? do Britney fans discuss this or do we just pretend it doesn't happen lmao

H0bDaqU.gif

Britney fan since 1998...

She can do better! I was so looking forward to listening to her new album but it's so naive. The vocals are shit, every song sounds the same. Just this silly and inexpressive boom boom. Her look is also strange right now, this frozen face and messy hair.

Not to mention her inflexible live performances...

She can do better! I was so looking forward to listening to her new album but it's so naive. The vocals are shit, every song sounds the same. Just this silly and inexpressive boom boom. Her look is also strange right now, this frozen face and messy hair.

Then you clearly didn't listen to the album nor watch any performances

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

LOL. Then you clearly can't deal with other people's opinion...

No, it's not an opinion to say "the vocals are still shit" when EVERYONE has said she is sounding the best she has sounded in years. And none of the songs are even remotely the same still - wtf is "boom boom"?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't know what's funnier: That you can't deal with opinions or that you can't read, comprehend and quote carefully. :facepalm:

No, it's not an opinion..

It's my opinion and how I feel about it. Deal with it!

I don't know what's funnier: That you can't deal with opinions or that you can't read, comprehend and quote carefully. :facepalm:

I was so looking forward to listening to her new album but it's so naive. The vocals are shit, every song sounds the same. Just this silly and inexpressive boom boom. Her look is also strange right now, this frozen face and messy hair.

None of this is even remotely true.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sorry, but you just can't deal with opinions and posts / quotes here. Bye

Except you're the one failing to provide any evidence for your "opinions", apart from running around in circles. Bye-bye loser x

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Except you're the one failing to provide any evidence for your "opinions", apart from running around in circles. Bye-bye loser x

Since when people have had to provide evidences for a personal opinion?

Isn't music a matter of taste though?

But well, good to know you talked to 7 billion people about her new album (EVERYONE!!!)

Too cute...

Are you really trying to tell me that a song like the full-on sexy Private Show sounds the same as the slower, more eery If I'm Dancing... and Slumber Party sounds the same as say... Coupure Électrique, which by the way, is in a completely different language?

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

okay but @HEARTCORE can you stop being so vulgar and rude to everyone who has a different opinion than yours, it's not even remotely funny or cute...it's just sad 

lol @ you thinking I'm being serious, that sucks!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Since when people have had to provide evidences for a personal opinion?

Isn't music a matter of taste though?

But well, good to know you talked to 7 billion people about her new album (EVERYONE!!!)

Too cute...

Obviously music is a matter of taste but claiming that "every song sounds the same" is clearly not true when, as @HawaiianTropic stated, you have the squawky vocals of Private Show, then the entirely French Coupure Electrique and the 90s Hard to Forget Ya. You can dislike an album, but spitting out blatant lies as a way of justifying an opinion is plain stupid. 

again...it's not even remotely funny or cute. 

but anyway. i'm listenting to slumber party rn and it's so good  :sluttybunny:

I'll do better for your approval next time sweet pea :kiss:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1