Eulonzo

Britney Spears

okay but @HEARTCORE can you stop being so vulgar and rude to everyone who has a different opinion than yours, it's not even remotely funny or cute...it's just sad 

Well people shouldn't come into an artist's thread and write rude and unnecessary comments if they don't want to be educated by the artist's stans 

FzytWEW.png

Well people shouldn't come into an artist's thread and write rude and unnecessary comments if they don't want to be educated by the artist's stans 

TBH. Like, there's no need to fight y'all but honestly @HEARTCORE is right... this is the first album she's released in years where not only does she sound good, but the album is unique in expressing different sounds while still remaining a solid cohesiveness to it... 

I don't like Taylor Swift but I ain't gonna go in her thread and shit talk for no reason  :$

IN OTHER NEWS Mood Ring sounds like a BOP and I can't wait for it  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

TBH. Like, there's no need to fight y'all but honestly @HEARTCORE is right... this is the first album she's released in years where not only does she sound good, but the album is unique in expressing different sounds while still remaining a solid cohesiveness to it... 

I don't like Taylor Swift but I ain't gonna go in her thread and shit talk for no reason  :$

Exactly!!!!!

YESSSSS the snippet of mood ring is slaying me I'm so pumped to hear it 

FzytWEW.png

Mood Ring snippet sounds SO good, it should have replaced Clumsy for sure

hes so mean.

Cry cry cry boo

I dunno what y'al think. I think it's hilarious. @@HEARTCORE, boo I approve

tumblr_mjo37kb0y71qd8zg3o1_500.gif

finally someone with a sense of humour & no stick in their ass! :kiss:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

PREACH IT!!!!

any news on mood ring??? are they just taking forever to release it or are we waiting for a leak?

~INSTA1.gif

I posted this a few pages ago but it's coming out on the 14th of September. will likely leak before the 14th.

sorry i basically just woke up and am not awake enough to read through a few pages, :x please forgive me, I'm working on my second cup of Coffee here.

thanks for the info tho and repeating it <3

~INSTA1.gif