Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I finally watched the VMAs tonight and this performance was TIREDDDDDDD

like literally you can't line up that kind of mess right after Beyoncé and expect any respect lol.

She looked amazing & like she actually wanted to be there. The choreo wasn't exciting, but she's not the choreographer & it's a midtempo song.. It's also not like Britney is in charge of the lineup. Kind of shitty to say she doesn't deserve respect for the performance because someone else chose to place her after Beyonce. I'm so over Beyonce stans. :rip:

im also just so over the lip-syncing in general. I would rather her sing live and it sound 50% worse than 100% perfect fake vocals. has she ever addressed this? is she just too nervous these days? do Britney fans discuss this or do we just pretend it doesn't happen lmao

Girl can we please leave this in 2007 where it died with the public meltdown lmao :rollin:

Like can we just really PLEASE stop holding Britney to the standards of like, Adele. She has never been much of a live singer and she isn't going to become one any time soon. We know she has a good voice. She's a music legend; she doesn't have anything to prove.

She can do better! I was so looking forward to listening to her new album but it's so naive. The vocals are shit, every song sounds the same. Just this silly and inexpressive boom boom. Her look is also strange right now, this frozen face and messy hair.

Not to mention her inflexible live performances...

Okay, think what you want about the album (as ridiculously strange and vague as your opinion is) but Britney looks AMAZING and literally anyone that knows about her as a fan / pop culture enthusiast would know this is true. You wanna bitch about her "inflexible" performances.. well I'm sorry that a 35 yr old mother of two, with a previous performance-related knee injury isn't performing up to your obnoxious standards. But she looks amazing and the fact that she was even ON that VMA stage after 2007's performance is fucking inspiring. She looked great and performed just fine. It's kind of pathetic and sad that people continue to bitch about her lip-synching / performances instead of being happy for her success after all those years of BS she went thru with the media.

14417469274.gif

Do any of you has a donwload link for Mood Ring?

It's not out yet, only snippets

She looked amazing & like she actually wanted to be there. The choreo wasn't exciting, but she's not the choreographer & it's a midtempo song.. It's also not like Britney is in charge of the lineup. Kind of shitty to say she doesn't deserve respect for the performance because someone else chose to place her after Beyonce. I'm so over Beyonce stans. :rip:

Girl can we please leave this in 2007 where it died with the public meltdown lmao :rollin:

Like can we just really PLEASE stop holding Britney to the standards of like, Adele. She has never been much of a live singer and she isn't going to become one any time soon. We know she has a good voice. She's a music legend; she doesn't have anything to prove.

Okay, think what you want about the album (as ridiculously strange and vague as your opinion is) but Britney looks AMAZING and literally anyone that knows about her as a fan / pop culture enthusiast would know this is true. You wanna bitch about her "inflexible" performances.. well I'm sorry that a 35 yr old mother of two, with a previous performance-related knee injury isn't performing up to your obnoxious standards. But she looks amazing and the fact that she was even ON that VMA stage after 2007's performance is fucking inspiring. She looked great and performed just fine. It's kind of pathetic and sad that people continue to bitch about her lip-synching / performances instead of being happy for her success after all those years of BS she went thru with the media.

$100 with that Darjeeling again :gclap:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

HQ

coveronline.jpg

brit-online-1.jpg

orangebrit.jpg

Also, for those saying that she looks young because of photoshop, of course it has photoshop, all published photoshoots have photoshop, but let's not act like she doesn't look young with good skin treatment & make up, for god's sake she looked like this, like 3 days ago

Cq_KXFJXEAQCLOQ.jpg

And this picture has no photoshop

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

HQ

coveronline.jpg

brit-online-1.jpg

orangebrit.jpg

Also, for those saying that she looks young because of photoshop, of course it has photoshop all published photoshoots have photoshop, but let's not act like she doesn't look young with goo skin treatment & make up, for god's sake she looked like this, like 3 days ago

Cq_KXFJXEAQCLOQ.jpg

And this picture has no photoshop

just saying they use photoshop for photoshoots, not saying Britney looks bad naturally because she def doesn't need photoshop. she's a fucking godness <3

~INSTA1.gif

I only just got into Brit, can someone link me to her unreleased?

It's ok you're only 18 years late  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

ikr, i just thought she was complete trash until i saw an interview of her, she's so cute, i just started to like her all of a sudden #illuminatiConfirmed

All of her pre-2007 interviews are soooooo cute <3

She's still cute now but you can tell she's tired of doing interviews lmao

TjmiIK4.png

Why is this fanbase so torn? Some people complain about every little stupid thing, some other would praise and defend her for any kind of shit. Especially the playback discussion. Brit not singing live is nothing new so noone expects it from her anyway, still it's definitly not an indicator for artistic quality to do it. Same for the photoshoots. Of course she still looks good but of course they photoshop her because they do it with everyone and of course she's not looking like a 18yo anymore cause SHE ISN'T. Same for Glory. It's up to everyone's taste to decide how they like it but it's definitly not something that's pushing boundaries. In neither a positive nor negative direction.

Just chill a bit everyone

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why is this fanbase so torn? Some people complain about every little stupid thing, some other would praise and defend her for any kind of shit. Especially the playback discussion. Brit not singing live is nothing new so noone expects it from her anyway, still it's definitly not an indicator for artistic quality to do it. Same for the photoshoots. Of course she still looks good but of course they photoshop her because they do it with everyone and of course she's not looking like a 18yo anymore cause SHE ISN'T. Same for Glory. It's up to everyone's taste to decide how they like it but it's definitly not something that's pushing boundaries. In neither a positive nor negative direction.

Just chill a bit everyone

This is it, everything is fixed. Peace to the world.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

honestly i respect her as a person, mind you shes been at this since she was a little girl so you gotta give credit where it's due, i reluctantly saw the vma's and of course she wasnt gonna sing, and anyways at least she tried.  :agree2: