Eulonzo

Britney Spears

if it ends up on DJ Mustard's album like some people are saying we will get to buy it eventually! or you could buy it by importing the Japanese Glory CD ;)

I would if I could!! I bought a few deluxe copies on the release day and I'm unfortunately not made entirely out of money. I have nonsense to pay like bills and such :prettyhurts:

any guesses on the 2nd single? 

i'm really addicted to "hard to forget ya" lately. (apparently, that is an unpopular opinion?? is no one else here for the early 00s pop feel? shame.) there could be so many good choices. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

i'm really addicted to "hard to forget ya" lately. there could be so many good choices. 

her team has been testing Just Love Me iirc

BzhmW.png

i'm really addicted to "hard to forget ya" lately. (apparently, that is an unpopular opinion?? is no one else here for the early 00s pop feel? shame.) there could be so many good choices.

The label are deciding between Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me & Come Over.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What's good is that it's not an obvious choice, as most pop albums these days have 3-4 tracks that stand out. There's literally such a huge selection of bops from this album... only a queen  :worship:

I'd honestly be good with any of those choices. I think Slumber Party is catchy enough to be a radio hit. Just Luv Me is so different for Brit but production-wise it's really modern and I think it would do surprisingly well. DYWCO is obvious classic Britney. LMD feels like a good single choice, but idk... I almost feel like it wouldn't do as well as the others for some reason. Like I feel like it's too expected almost? I could totally be wrong tho, that song deserves to smash tbh

TjmiIK4.png

What's good is that it's not an obvious choice, as most pop albums these days have 3-4 tracks that stand out. There's literally such a huge selection of bops from this album... only a queen  :worship:

I'd honestly be good with any of those choices. I think Slumber Party is catchy enough to be a radio hit. Just Luv Me is so different for Brit but production-wise it's really modern and I think it would do surprisingly well. DYWCO is obvious classic Britney. LMD feels like a good single choice, but idk... I almost feel like it wouldn't do as well as the others for some reason. Like I feel like it's too expected almost? I could totally be wrong tho, that song deserves to smash tbh

DYWCO would be a good single

but I just want Liar to be a single. I NEED A VIDEO

~INSTA1.gif

I just sorta feel like if the lead single didn't even smash the second single bascially has no chance. I hope I'm proven wrong by an excellent single choice accompanied by a great music video though.

IMO Make Me wasn't the best choice as lead single. They had better options

TjmiIK4.png

I just sorta feel like if the lead single didn't even smash the second single bascially has no chance. I hope I'm proven wrong by an excellent single choice accompanied by a great music video though.

Not true, In the Zone is a clear example of the second single doing far better than the lead

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

true, I'll give you that one. also why is everyone so obsessed with "Liar"?? it's one of my least favorites for sure

Have you heard the chorus girlie...

...It left me...shook

TjmiIK4.png