Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Liar starts off so good but the chorus makes it sound like an Eurovision song from 2005

tumblr_nkyp7tFeUT1t1bekoo1_250.gif

TjmiIK4.png

yo why is every song on glory such a bop ?

i just bought the album and it slaaays

i didn't plan on buying it since i didn't like the lead single and britney jean was.. well

but anyway glory is so good those vocals are heaven and every song is different *-*

i'm liviiiingggg

yo why is every song on glory such a bop ?

i just bought the album and it slaaays

i didn't plan on buying it since i didn't like the lead single and britney jean was.. well

but anyway glory is so good those vocals are heaven and every song is different *-*

i'm liviiiingggg

Glad you were able to move past the tragedy of Britney Jean and see the light of Glory 

the only track that's not as good as the rest is Clumsy, but that's actually great because it would be amazing on Britney Jean

I love them all, but I really don't think Coupure Electrique is as good as the rest  :derpna2:

the only track that's not as good as the rest is Clumsy, but that's actually great because it would be amazing on Britney Jean

Why is this so accurate  :toofunny: I can totally hear it

All we need is some My*h M*rie vocals to accompany the track  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

I love them all, but I really don't think Coupure Electrique is as good as the rest  :derpna2:

Coupure is amazing, but I don't expect a Charlie XBOX stan to know much about taste so you are forgiven

Why is this so accurate  :toofunny: I can totally hear it

All we need is some My*h M*rie vocals to accompany the track  :hooker:

no wonder Kween Karan disliked it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay I know a lot of people like Clumsy, but like, everyone agrees that the breakdown sounds really unfinished right? It sounds like a rough demo. Legitimately something is seriously off with the bass or something, idk

TjmiIK4.png

Coupure is amazing, but I don't expect a Charlie XBOX stan to know much about taste so you are forgiven

Guess I'm being delusional about liking Glory then  :hooker:

I'm really liking this CD xxx Can somebody PM me Mood Ring plz?

It's not out yet

do britney stans refer to britney as self titled or just britney bc she kinda has two self titled albums (one of which shall not be named for its crimes against humanity)

Britney, we don't talk about the other one

OAjeWdG.jpg?1