Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Honestly I am just so impressed that she served an album of EIGHTEEN brilliant songs. Yes, some of them aren't perfect but seriously after the mess of Britney Jean they are like 1000 times better. 

Queen of comebacks   :umadney:

omgsh it's SO much better than britney Jean.

I love brit so much and am such a Stan and i always feel SO GUILTY when i skip BJ songs. :(

~INSTA1.gif

Change Your Mind, Just Luv Me(I melted with these two. So sexy) and Just Like Me(That guitar :flutter: ) are my favorites! :defeated: Actually all the tracks are my favorites, even the ones that I didn't like that much, specifically Private Show and Clumsy. But they had grew in me eventually, especially PS after I heard for the second time.

I really do feel that she finally made the album that she always wanted to do and I'm very happy for her, she deserves all the success  :)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Is it true that Private Show is her next single?

Not sure but I read a rumour somewhere a few days ago that Slumber Party is being considered to be Brits new single from Glory :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not sure but I read a rumour somewhere a few days ago that Slumber Party is being considered to be Brits new single from Glory :)

I thought it would be Do You Wanna Come Over. That song is so good, but Slumber Party is so good too! :defeated:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593