Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Britney plans on taking the music industry by storm in 2013 with the release of her new studio album, the last one she needs to fulfill her contract with label RCA. She confirmed the news on Twitter she’s excited for the next installment, and is collaborating with “some new inspiring producers.”

She Tweeted:

Really focused on my music right now…

Nearly a year ago, fans caught wind Brit planned on working on the new album beginning on December of 2012, but we already know she’s hit the studio.

Pharrell Williams might replace Dr. Luke as co-executive producer on Album 8, according to new reports.

Grammy nominated writer Elijah Blake tells ThatGrapeJuice.net Britney’s team enlisted him to begin working on cuts for her next release.

“I think her fans will be surprised by it,” said Blake. “I would say its definitely the ‘unexpected’ Britney in so many ways, in that she’s playing with new textures and stomping on new grounds and genres”.

More recently, Ina Wrolsden confirmed she’s on board, too.

“Excited For Next Album Of Britney” began trending World Wide on Twitter after her Tweets.

Sounds like she wants a brand new vibe for album 8, and we can’t wait.

:legend: :legend: :legend:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I have this caring feeling for Britney. Is it weird? Like I want people to leave her alone and don't take adventage of her. Is even more weird since I am not a big fan of her music outside the dance floor.

glgcDdT.gif

I have this caring feeling for Britney. Is it weird? Like I want people to leave her alone and don't take adventage of her. Is even more weird since I am not a big fan of her music outside the dance floor.

It means that you have a heart, she is very sweet, one of the most down to earth celebrities I know, and after all the bullshit she gets everyday you feel bad for her.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I am excited for Britney's new album. Not only I hope that she writes songs in it like she did in Britney, but I also hope she sings most of the songs live in the next tour. I have seen her live before and I don't think she's a bad singer at all.

She has a good voice, and it's a waste that she lip-synched nearly every song on the last tour.

And Danja is working with her too! I expect to get something as amazing as "Gimme More" and "Break the Ice" on the new album. :woot:

Flawless. I read on Breatheheavy that its dropping in June.

Britney's supposed to be 'seriously considering' headlining Vegas too. What an excuse for me to visit...

I don't think it would drop that soon. But it'd be awesome if it did, actually!