Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Ew, take will.i.am off the lineup and it'll be great!

Scream & Shout's longevity it's something that Britney's singles usually don't have, I hope that he will bring something like that AND he don't fuck her voice with the autotune.

BREAKING NEWS: Britney and Jason split, wich is kinda a good thing...

Britney after Justin

tumblr_inline_mghktgTgb51qgdqyp.jpg

Britney after K-fed

tumblr_inline_mghkvmBDdK1qgdqyp.jpg

Also is official, Britney quits the X Factor, thank Godney.

tumblr_mfeyb6G2Hh1rdehy9o1_500.gif

Also rumors says that Britney wrote a song for her Grandpa, he died on November/Dec I thik

tumblr_m7u6uvxmAc1r3ty02o1_400.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Scream & Shout's longevity it's something that Britney's singles usually don't have, I hope that he will bring something like that AND he don't fuck her voice with the autotune.

I actually haven't heard it on the radio at all, I have to disagree with you here! I think Womanizer & Circus had great longevity, more than Scream & Shout will have. Besides, she is hardly in the song IMO. He ruins it for me. I'm not saying he can't do good with her, I just don't expect him to because he is so fucking bland with his beats and his rhymes. I grew tired of him after THE END and he's really irrelevant these days IMO tbh. Like, he's not irrelevant in terms of popularity, unfortunately, but he's so boring, putting out the same shit different single. Like it all sounds the same to me. sdkjahgkjgh I could go on forever about him. Just... idk. The production value of Big Fat Bass was a disappointment, he's not even a good producer, you can tell he doesn't try as hard as he could. He knows his shit will get popular so he doesn't try as hard and it shows. pl sakdjgfdfgh kjlh

14417469274.gif

I actually haven't heard it on the radio at all, I have to disagree with you here! I think Womanizer & Circus had great longevity, more than Scream & Shout will have. Besides, she is hardly in the song IMO. He ruins it for me. I'm not saying he can't do good with her, I just don't expect him to because he is so fucking bland with his beats and his rhymes. I grew tired of him after THE END and he's really irrelevant these days IMO tbh. Like, he's not irrelevant in terms of popularity, unfortunately, but he's so boring, putting out the same shit different single. Like it all sounds the same to me. sdkjahgkjgh I could go on forever about him. Just... idk. The production value of Big Fat Bass was a disappointment, he's not even a good producer, you can tell he doesn't try as hard as he could. He knows his shit will get popular so he doesn't try as hard and it shows. pl sakdjgfdfgh kjlh

I LV ur face, so don't hate me for this.

Britney really needs another Scream & Shout. It IS basic, but it is also relevant. It has made people remind her that she's still around in a way Femme Fatale didn't. It has done flawlessly in the UK, her last actual hit here was everytime. We kinda need him.

I LV ur face, so don't hate me for this.

Britney really needs another Scream & Shout. It IS basic, but it is also relevant. It has made people remind her that she's still around in a way Femme Fatale didn't. It has done flawlessly in the UK, her last actual hit here was everytime. We kinda need him.

No, I totally understand that, he is definitely good for her popularity, I just hate him.

14417469274.gif

I hate him too, he fucked up the BEP, but like Bill said he gave her an UK hit and she gave him an US hit, it's a winningxwinning combo.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Yeah.. I just hope he doesn't take away from the potential quality of her new album. I really want her to work with Bloodshy & Avant on at least 2 or 3 songs, their work with Brit always ends up being my favorite songs from her. Phonography, Trip to Your Heart, Unusual You, etc.

14417469274.gif

Yeah.. I just hope he doesn't take away from the potential quality of her new album. I really want her to work with Bloodshy & Avant on at least 2 or 3 songs, their work with Brit always ends up being my favorite songs from her. Phonography, Trip to Your Heart, Unusual You, etc.

Bloodshy & Avant are so good, they're awesome producers! I hope they work with Britney again.

And I think will.i.am did a nice job with Britney. "Scream & Shout" played so much in the UK when I was there, and the song is great in my opinion.

Bloodshy & Avant are so good, they're awesome producers! I hope they work with Britney again.

And I think will.i.am did a nice job with Britney. "Scream & Shout" played so much in the UK when I was there, and the song is great in my opinion.

Yes they are. :)

Hm. Well you guys seem to hear it a lot. It must be really popular in the UK, but I hardly hear it right now in America.

14417469274.gif

Yes they are. :)

Hm. Well you guys seem to hear it a lot. It must be really popular in the UK, but I hardly hear it right now in America.

I do not live in the UK, but when I was in Europe I did listen to the track, and it wasn't only once. Not only on the radio but also on the TV, in channels where they have music videos. It seems to be quite popular there, in fact!

Isn't Justin Timberlake with Cameron Diaz, though? Or did they seperate? I don't care about Justin so I kinda've don't know what's going on with him, excluding his recent comeback to music.

+ I knew as soon as I heard the news about Britney and Jason seperating that all of the Britney fans would pee in their pajamas/pants/underwear over the fact that "she can finally get back with Justin! Yay!" I doubt that's going to happen. Both of them have matured over the years and both are a bit older & I'm sure Justin was tweeting that stuff to get the media and Britney/JT fans that loved them as a couple all excited, which was ridiculous lol.