Eulonzo

Britney Spears

What do you guys think of Quicksand? A lot of people were mad it didn't go to Gaga apparently, I think.. even though she's still all over the song in backing vocals. I really wish Britney's version of Telephone leaked in HQ, too. I prefer that song done by her so much more.

I love Quicksand BUT the unmastered version it's better, it doesn't have Gaga's BV all over it, the final version it's good but, I prefer the Unmastered one. I want Gaga's demo to leak just for collection porpuse and I wanna know if it's different.

As for Telephone, Britney's instrumental it's a million times better, it's more upbeat and it fits the song better.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Oh, yeah, I understand! There are some songs that I really think that should've been kept instead of given out as demos. "Run Devil Run" by Ke$ha, for example, is just so much better than the Girls' Generation's version. I might think that way because I love Ke$ha though.

Sky Ferreira demos are always better than the final tracks by other artists too, such masterpieces.

KE$HA'S "DISGUSTING" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MIRANDA COSGROVE'S "DISGUSTING"

TO THIS DAY I STILL CANNOT FATHOM HOW THEY GAVE THAT SONG AWAY INSTEAD OF RELEASING IT. :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

What do you guys think of Quicksand? A lot of people were mad it didn't go to Gaga apparently, I think.. even though she's still all over the song in backing vocals. I really wish Britney's version of Telephone leaked in HQ, too. I prefer that song done by her so much more.

It's decent.

155083_407829055970537_504377953_n.png

NEW SCREAM & SHOUT HIP-HOP REMIX

The Hit-Boy produced "Scream & Shout" urban remix features the aforementioned producer, Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka Flame and Diddy along with the original artists will.i.am and Britney Spears. Listen below!

https://soundcloud.com/fzase/will-i-am-scream-and-shout

...according to Breatheheavy.com and some of its readers:

Jeff Dandurand, co-producer of "Rebellion," wants BreatheHeavy readers to be the first to know about a live chat he's hosting on http://jeffdandurand.com/ and Ustream on February 2nd at 6pm PST to discuss this mysterious track AND release it.

He'll also discuss a second track titled "How Embarrassing."

One lucky fan will win his upcoming compilation, 'Last Notes....Best Of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen', which features the original "Rebellion" track Notes and Dandurand wrote, recorded and produced With Britney.

It also features Note's Two Britney remixes he crafted.

Two lucky fans will receieve advance copies and the legendary "Rebellion" track.

Please note: this is the Internet, and this potentially could be bullshit. Please take with a grain of salt, however Dandurand's official website posted recent stories about "Rebellion," so I'm running with it. Stay tuned...

SOURCE

I truly hope these songs leak!

More hip-hop, I could care less if Britney was in there or not tbh

I can get hip-hop elsewhere. I just hate how (before I even finish, I'm aware she's probably told to do so) she advertises the song as if it's something new & amazing she's worked on when it's like she's the only one who hasn't contributed anything new to it. 

14417469274.gif

I can get hip-hop elsewhere. I just hate how (before I even finish, I'm aware she's probably told to do so) she advertises the song as if it's something new & amazing she's worked on when it's like she's the only one who hasn't contributed anything new to it. 

Well they shot a hole new video for it, so she put her grain of salt

I don't care about the new remix too at all, I haven't even listened to it. I am definitely watching the video though, so we can see how Britney worked in it.

And I am really hoping it's true that "Rebellion" will get "released." Honestly, I do not hype the track too much but it makes me happy that the Britney fans that really want it will finally have the opportunity to listen to the full song.

Lelelle I just wanted your attention Lola and here you go.

What you said in my Britney status interested me! How do you think In the Zone is her best album? I can't get into half of it tbh. The only songs that really stand out to me are Me Against the Music, Showdown, Breathe On Me, Toxic, Touch of My Hand & Everytime. Some others are good, and a few are unlistenable IMO. What makes it the best to you? Circus is my favorite because I can honestly listen to and enjoy every song (except for My Baby, lol).

14417469274.gif

What you said in my Britney status interested me! How do you think In the Zone is her best album? I can't get into half of it tbh. The only songs that really stand out to me are Me Against the Music, Showdown, Breathe On Me, Toxic, Touch of My Hand & Everytime. Some others are good, and a few are unlistenable IMO. What makes it the best to you? Circus is my favorite because I can honestly listen to and enjoy every song (except for My Baby, lol).

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT IN THE ZONE

I love the album, I love the fact that the ITZ era was 100% controlled by Britney, she decided the singles, the lyrics, the producers, etc, etc. BUT I put it under Blackout because Blackout it's more personal in a way, she take the control as the exec. Producer, she was tired of her label so she took control of everything. BTW, I don't get the hate that My Baby gets, I mean it's flawless and so personal, but I have the theory that people without babies won't get the message.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT IN THE ZONE

I love the album, I love the fact that the ITZ era was 100% controlled by Britney, she decided the singles, the lyrics, the producers, etc, etc. BUT I put it under Blackout because Blackout it's more personal in a way, she take the control as the exec. Producer, she was tired of her label so she took control of everything. BTW, I don't get the hate that My Baby gets, I mean it's flawless and so personal, but I have the theory that people without babies won't get the message.

What do you mean she decided the lyrics? I know she wrote a few songs for the album (4 or 5 I think) but not the whole thing. You're saying she got to pick what songs she wanted? Don't artists normally get to do that anyway?..  :ohno:

I love Blackout, flawless album. I feel the same about it as Circus but I love the songs on Circus more so it's my favorite. My Baby is a really good song with heartfelt lyrics and great vocals, I just don't like it lol. I don't like the melody & I think it could have been produced in a different way to sound better. Like, I get the message and stuff, I just feel like it wasn't delivered the best way it could've been. :) 

14417469274.gif

What do you mean she decided the lyrics? I know she wrote a few songs for the album (4 or 5 I think) but not the whole thing. You're saying she got to pick what songs she wanted? Don't artists normally get to do that anyway?..  :ohno:

I mean that she usually ask the writers to change some lyrics (ex. Dear Diary/DLMBTLTK/Not a Girl) but now she decided to add more explicit lyrics, compared to her last album. And yes usually she chooses the songs that will be on the album, well maybe "Britney" is the exception.

Hm, I can't really explain it. I just enjoy listening to it the most. I didn't like Blackout, I only liked a few songs from Circus, I don't like Femme Fatale at all. Blackout and Femme Fatale are to dance-y for me. In the Zone is #sexy, Toxis is one of Britney's best songs ever....yeah, I just like almost every song on it (I just don't like Madonna  :tsk: ).

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

So maybe after all Rebellion won't leak, but we have new info about it  :defeated:

• "Rebellion" (Alternate Versions) 
    Britney released a snippet of "Rebellion" on her official site in 2006 but the full version has not leaked. It was written by Spears and produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen. 
    For more info see Leaked Tracks under "Rebellion". 
    Other unreleased versions were also confirmed to exist. (February 2, 2013) 

• "Rebellion" (Remix feat. Nicki Minaj) - Jeff Dandurand, who worked on the song with Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Britney said Notes did four remixes of it and when asked if there were any features on them he revealed one version features Nicki Minaj, who appeared on it before she was known and prior to releasing any mixtapes or having a record deal. Britney later collaborated with Nicki again on a remix of "Till the World Ends". link2.png 

• "Rebellion" (Alternate Mixes) - Dandurand said Notes did four remixes or alternate versions of the song in addition to the original and some feature other artists. One version features Nicki Minaj. Another version includes the sound of a tiger growling that was also heard on Britney's official site at one point (for more info and audio see Britney Spears: Eye of the Tiger). 
    Dandurand plans to release the full song and alternate versions on the Notes compilation album "Last Notes...The Best of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen" in 2013. link2.png

• "Rebellion" (Final Version) - The final version was confirmed to be produced by Scott Storch and samples "Symphony 40 in G Minor" by Mozart. Jeff Dandurand said it was on a promo sent to a few radio stations before the release of "Blackout" but wasn't intended as a single. link2.png 

"Label insiders acknowledge Dandurand had originally not wanted to leak "Rebellion" and suggested his affiliation with the song put to rest. The original lyrics were written by Dandurand but later omitted entirely for Britney Spears' haunting verses. The song is credited to Scott Storch, the producer of the initial demo and The late Christopher "Notes" Olsen, who would later go on to produce several remixes of Spears music before he passed away in May 2010. Fans missing out on the full 'Rebellion' track are offered only a brief description by KFED impersonator Papazoo, an unlikely source who covers the track in his Las Vegas act. "Yeah its dope" says Papazoo, who once worked as a runner for Scott Storch and claims was given a copy of the original demo. "It samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enter and then the new melody of the song starts making a killer break. Britney goes hard on this." (January 30, 2013) link2.png 
    Dandurand said "The completed track exists publicly on a 5 song compilation sent out several weeks before 'Blackout'. Scott Storch is the listed producer and it was serviced to South American markets to my knowledge." (January 30, 2013)

Brit worked with Nicki Minaj when she was Onika Maraj, whe will yo fave?  :smokes2:

I still find it hard to swallow how can someone be over 20 and listen to her music?

I can understand teens who liked her when she was 'teen pop sensation' but now...

RLY.gif

Everytime Lana says Britney is the part of people who influenced her I cringe a little.

#shade