Eulonzo

Britney Spears

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT IN THE ZONE

I love the album, I love the fact that the ITZ era was 100% controlled by Britney, she decided the singles, the lyrics, the producers, etc, etc. BUT I put it under Blackout because Blackout it's more personal in a way, she take the control as the exec. Producer, she was tired of her label so she took control of everything. BTW, I don't get the hate that My Baby gets, I mean it's flawless and so personal, but I have the theory that people without babies won't get the message.

:flutter:

But the way Amnesia is Circus' standout though.

Shattered Glass is definitely the standout track, even if it's not my favorite. 

Eh, we're not so different, you and me... because the track has also been my favorite for ages since the album's came out.

Say what. My favorite bonus tracks are "Phonography" and "Trouble."  :legend:

'Cause we both share our share of obscenities. :defeated: 

I used to be OBSESSED with Trouble. One of my favorites from Circus as a full album. 

Amnesia has an amazing production, so for my is

Circus' BT Rank: 

Phonography

Trouble

Amnesia

Radar

Rock Me In

Rock Boy

All this love for Phonography.. I could cry from happiness.  :crying2:

14417469274.gif

It took me a year to realize Phonography was about phone sex. I didn't even figure it out on my own - a friend told me. I was like "oMG LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT'S THE BEST BRITNEY SONG EVER I COULD DIE." and he was like "you know this is about phone sex, right?" :toofunny: shattered my glass world tbh, well not really but I was genuinely surprised. I didn't want it to be about phone sex because it would fuel his argument that she just sings about slutty stuff. I'm glad it is, though. Makes the song even sexier. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Guys, seriously. A year being in the dark is nothing tho. It took me a solid 7 years of listening to (another favorite) Touch of My Hand for me to realize it was about masturbation. Like, I knew the lyrics, but I guess it just took them a while to strike with me? Haha.

14417469274.gif

She's a pretty cool girl.

I love 'Sometimes' & 'Cinderella'.

She's #1 over here in Germany at the charts with Will.I.Am right now.

Makes me happy to see!

Wish her all the best ... She rocks!

tumblr_mht72f5Fim1r5umu6o1_1280.png

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mht70fD1tJ1r5umu6o1.mp3

I mixed in the instrumental during the bridge because Sabi sucks and can't rap. :) I hope it sounds good to you guys, lol. Thanks Baby V for sending me the instrumentals! 

14417469274.gif

It took me a year to realize Phonography was about phone sex. I didn't even figure it out on my own - a friend told me. I was like "oMG LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT'S THE BEST BRITNEY SONG EVER I COULD DIE." and he was like "you know this is about phone sex, right?" :toofunny: shattered my glass world tbh, well not really but I was genuinely surprised. I didn't want it to be about phone sex because it would fuel his argument that she just sings about slutty stuff. I'm glad it is, though. Makes the song even sexier. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Guys, seriously. A year being in the dark is nothing tho. It took me a solid 7 years of listening to (another favorite) Touch of My Hand for me to realize it was about masturbation. Like, I knew the lyrics, but I guess it just took them a while to strike with me? Haha.

YOU ARE SO VIRGIN, OMG!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Took me a while to realise that Brit wasn't looking around for a girl named Amy in If U seek Amy LOL...so

glgcDdT.gif