Eulonzo

Britney Spears

So apparently Sean and Jayden now have a restraining order against Britney's dad Jamie, after Sean and him allegedly got into a fight last weekend which ended up in Jamie breaking down the door of Sean's room and "violently shaking" him. Britney got in between and immediately took the boys back to Kevin. According to the latest news (or rumours), Kevin has been granted the full legal custody of both boys and Britney's visits must be supervised by an adult that Kevin approves - Britney is also no longer allowed to have overnight visits. Obviously the incident also affects Britney's conservatorship case.

So apparently Sean and Jayden now have a restraining order against Britney's dad Jamie, after Sean and him allegedly got into a fight last weekend which ended up in Jamie breaking down the door of Sean's room and "violently shaking" him. Britney got in between and immediately took the boys back to Kevin. According to the latest news (or rumours), Kevin has been granted the full legal custody of both boys and Britney's visits must be supervised by an adult that Kevin approves - Britney is also no longer allowed to have overnight visits. Obviously the incident also affects Britney's conservatorship case.

Kevin doesn't have full custody, he has 70% and she has 30%. It was 50-50 before

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Last night I had a dream of Britney attending a hearing regarding her conservatorship case, she wore 3 matching outfits during it and it was aired on live TV. The whole word watched as the judge announced that the conservatorship would come to an end immediately, something about Britney changed drastically and Fe literally said "this is the Britney we've only had glimpses of for the past decade" and everyone cheered for her and cried of happiness, me including. It was such a beautiful dream :krylie:

The Britney and Gaga version of Telephone that's appeared on Spotify....... taste.

omg? link

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Last night I had a dream of Britney attending a hearing regarding her conservatorship case, she wore 3 matching outfits during it and it was aired on live TV. The whole word watched as the judge announced that the conservatorship would come to an end immediately, something about Britney changed drastically and Fe literally said "this is the Britney we've only had glimpses of for the past decade" and everyone cheered for her and cried of happiness, me including. It was such a beautiful dream :krylie:

I dreamt that Lana decided to release an anniversary version of UV with Fine China

I’ve never wanted a Brit song more than I want “My Big Secret,” the snippet is so sexy and perfect.

this is one of the songs she gave to exhale's owner (he's so annoying that i literally forgot his name)

it will probably pop up online at some point like 911, love 2 love u and crucify me

everyone says that these songs are REALLY common between britney traders but for some reason they are are still unleaked

we are totally due for a leak. the last thing we got was the otis redding tribute  :defeated: we are due for a leak, since new music is on the back burner.

this is one of the songs she gave to exhale's owner (he's so annoying that i literally forgot his name)

it will probably pop up online at some point like 911, love 2 love u and crucify me

But was “Crucify Me” ever confirmed to be Brit indeed? Because I remember it got out like last May but although I hear some Britney-like vocals, I think it’s a producer demo.

It sucks that there are songs still being held and that aren’t meant to be released at all. Soon Glory will be four years old and we haven’t had anything else basically.

“My Big Secret” would make 2020 for me.