Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Honestly every song on Circus is immaculate & the only one that stands out in an awkward way is My Baby, simply because it’s a very stripped back kind of ballad.

Blur is kind of a mistake too. Other than that I agree with you, I like the whole set of song and I wish Abroad was not an unreleased. It's so emotional and it was perfect for post-2007 Britney. I like Dangerous too and I have a strange fetish for This Kiss. Let's not forget about Everyday. She really did record a lot of good pop songs for this record and they could have been wiser with the chosing of songs. It could have been one of the best Britney albums.

PS. Thank God she rejected Telephone for Circus. She really didn't make the song justice and Gaga version is soooo superior.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Circus is NOT weak wtf is up with y’all.. it’s literally Blackout’s sister, with less of an edge but still enough edge to cut a bitch. Also Blur is NOT a mistake, that’s a post-drunk-hookup regret anthem!!! Maybe I shouldn’t have given in, but I just couldn’t fight...

14417469274.gif

How are any of her albums after ITZ anything like it? Glory is the only one remotely similar

I meant that she was defining pop since her debut until Blackout

I don't really like Circus tbh, I find it weak. Even Blackout's unreleased tracks are stronger than most of the songs from Circus.

Circus has some of her best bonus tracks though tbh and quite a few bops

i still think femme fatale is underrated by some, this album was so well done, it has some of her most "experimental" sounds (how i roll, trip to your heart, big fat bass) mixed with electropop that actually aged pretty well and doesn't sound dated, she served some bops that were quite different from what she did previously like he about to lose me, inside out and don't keep me waiting 

and scary (the japanese bonus track) is literally pop perfection, it should've make into the album bc it's so good

i still think femme fatale is underrated by some, this album was so well done, it has some of her most "experimental" sounds (how i roll, trip to your heart, big fat bass) mixed with electropop that actually aged pretty well and doesn't sound dated, she served some bops that were quite different from what she did previously like he about to lose me, inside out and don't keep me waiting

and scary (the japanese bonus track) is literally pop perfection, it should've make into the album bc it's so good

FINALLY!

I think that FF is a Blackout that's not dark and brought to light. To they are kinda complementary, as FF was - i wouldnt say experimental - but new and fresh for sure. And the post crisis trio Blackout - Circus - Femme Fatale are probably her best efforts to me.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Glory is lowkey her best album, I said what I said. #sorrynotsorry

I'll have have it on my list, I still have to hear Fever by Ms. Minogue first :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png