Eulonzo

Britney Spears

We know about her mental health struggles. She had a very public breakdown in 2007-08. That is when the conservatorship was put into place.

What I wonder is about what kinds of medications she has been put on. I do wonder that if her condition is really bad, was she potentially put on meds before 2007? Like maybe around 2003 when she was crying during that 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer? If she was put on something at an early age then the effects of the meds could wear off. I wonder if she was put in lithium back in the early 2000s, it could have worn off around 2007 or she would have certainly been taken off of it when she was pregnant. I do think that it is possible that certain people around her have been playing games with her meds, if indeed she is on meds. People do seem to believe she has been put on something at some point. I think it may have been confirmed publicly at some point, I don't recall.

However, with a conservatorship, Britney would not have any say in regard to medications she is put on. With the elderly and disabled, a conservatorship allows the conservator (with consultation of a doctor) to put them on whatever medication is deemed necessary. 

So I do think career wise, she is allowed to be in control. When it comes to how she runs her own finances, her personal life and her own mind, I don't think she is in control.

But this is just me guessing, so I can't be sure. None of us can really. But it sure makes you wonder.

4 hours ago, Tristesse said:

bingo

This is honestly the dumbest crap that Britney fans keep peddling. She is not some poor lost puppy being forced to be at POM and sing. She is a lot stronger and more independent than you think she is. Glory was almost entirely her own input, and POM is somewhere she has chosen to continue staying because she prefers it there.

First of all ugly, why you searching my posts to find something from 3 YEARS AGO? Freak!

Secondly I wasn’t talking about the cship, but instead her musical output, which you’d see if you actually learned to read past ABC at school. I was talking about how Britney was responsible for the highs of glory as equally she was responsible for the lows of Britney Jean. The cship has NOTHING to do with this

and lastly my point still stands. yes she needs to be freed from the cship but it is ugly and misogynistic as FUCK for you to support the commenters on her IG posts who are claiming she has bruises and red marks on her body. shut the fuck up and crawl back under your rock

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I recently got blackout on vinyl and let me just say, it's her best album for sure! Followed by Oops and In the Zone

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

First of all ugly, why you searching my posts to find something from 3 YEARS AGO? Freak!

Secondly I wasn’t talking about the cship, but instead her musical output, which you’d see if you actually learned to read past ABC at school. I was talking about how Britney was responsible for the highs of glory as equally she was responsible for the lows of Britney Jean. The cship has NOTHING to do with this

and lastly my point still stands. yes she needs to be freed from the cship but it is ugly and misogynistic as FUCK for you to support the commenters on her IG posts who are claiming she has bruises and red marks on her body. shut the fuck up and crawl back under your rock

All I did was a 2mn google search kid, to prove your great insight

You're free to believe that her career and c-ship have nothing to do with each other but please don't be so arrogant about it it's quite laughable.

+ who/what did I even support? Learn to read 

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-mom-lynne-backs-her-daughters-request-to-have-trust-company-take-over-finances?amp=&__twitter_impression=true

The court docs also claim that this conservatorship is "voluntary" and that Britney "wishes to exercise her right to nominate a conservator of the estate under Probate Code section 1810." The documents further state that Britney does not have a developmental disability, nor is she a patient in or on leave of absence from a state institution under the jurisdiction of the California Department of State Hospitals or the California Department of Developmental Services.

In addition, the pop star's mother, Lynne Spears, also backed Bessemer Trust Company to serve as conservator over her daughter's estate. In July, Spears' mom filed a request with the Los Angeles County Court in hopes to receive special notice on "all matters" in regard to the singer's SJB Revocable Trust.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Today is Blackout's 13th anniversary!!! All these years later and it hasn't even aged a bit, every single song still sounds very fresh (something B*****y J**n could never relate to). Get Naked is still a career highlight :defeated:that pre-chorus alone:legend::sluttybunny:

so insiders have been spilling some tea and, allegedly, Britney's team wanted her to release a Christmas album this year but she refused to record anything. eclipse said they're re-releasing My Only Wish as a christmas single in november...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

On 10/30/2020 at 3:02 AM, HEARTCORE said:

so insiders have been spilling some tea and, allegedly, Britney's team wanted her to release a Christmas album this year but she refused to record anything. eclipse said they're re-releasing My Only Wish as a christmas single in november...

well good for her! she shouldn't do anything she doesn't want to!

~INSTA1.gif

First My Only Wish and now this... her snake nest of a team really trying to cash in while they still can. Britney's hearing was yesterday and her court appointed attorney finally made it clear that she's afraid of her father and refuses to work as long as he's in charge of her career. Also she indeed was working on a record last year but that's obviously haulted.

Emi1SZ6XcAAYrgg?format=jpg&name=large

Good for her, i'm glad she is refusing! She should never record music again if thats what it takes for her happiness and freedom. I've always felt like nearly all of her records felt somewhat forced and twisted and tampered with, despite how good they are, knowing that harsh fact can be quite uncomfortable when streaming them. The only albums that really show her true self are In The Zone and Blackout. There are moments on Glory where it feels genuine, but overall that album is a mess and quite controlled. 

I just hope she finds a way to get out of all of this, her only option is to refuse anything and everything until they let her run things her own way. She has to realize that her team need her more than she needs them, eventually they will back down if it means more new music from her, so they can cash in as well, but until then she should stay away from Hollywood and the music industry. She's a strong woman.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e