Eulonzo

Britney Spears

But why is there so much hate for BJ

see below

have you really listened to it.

^what they said.

Literally all of them have Myah in them to some extent, barring It Should Be Easy. On Passenger, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, Chillin' With You and Now That I Found You, Myah has more lead vocals than Britney.

dammit the only song i like on the album is Chillin' with You because it was so cute that she was singing with her sister. Now it's ruined.

~INSTA1.gif

I listened to Now That I Found You recently and the vocal delivery lowkey made me cackle. Idt Alien is that bad, it's still the best song. Luckily Glory is pretty good

Literally all of them have Myah in them to some extent, barring It Should Be Easy. On Passenger, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, Chillin' With You and Now That I Found You, Myah has more lead vocals than Britney.

I knew Myah was in most of the songs but GOD not NTIFY, that's my baby. The one true gem on the album.  :defeated:

I listened to Now That I Found You recently and the vocal delivery lowkey made me cackle. Idt Alien is that bad, it's still the best song. Luckily Glory is pretty good

Isn't it the cutest little weird banjo banger idk. I love working out to that song. Alien is gr9, I wish will.i.am didn't fucking touch it ever i'm so mad about the skip on the second chorus. Like what the actual fuck this is a Britney Spears album, you don't do that messy shit. I hope he suffers for that travesty.  :rip:

14417469274.gif

I knew Myah was in most of the songs but GOD not NTIFY, that's my baby. The one true gem on the album.  :defeated:

Isn't it the cutest little weird banjo banger idk. I love working out to that song. Alien is gr9, I wish will.i.am didn't fucking touch it ever i'm so mad about the skip on the second chorus. Like what the actual fuck this is a Britney Spears album, you don't do that messy shit. I hope he suffers for that travesty.  :rip:

oh god ya'll like Now That I Found You????

i always skip that song. i can't take it lol.

Work Bitch tho....

~INSTA1.gif

SORRY but I'M FREAKING OUT

Where's your GIF signature from?

EDIT: I mean, I know it's a Nicole Nodland photoshoot but I didn't know there was a video available, and I can't fiind it?

It is from British Vogue ♥

g68BRo8.gif

oh god ya'll like Now That I Found You????

i always skip that song. i can't take it lol.

Work Bitch tho....

Um I said the vocals made me cackle. I do not enjoy that song :awkney:

I'm watching this and i'd recommend you all do too. There are so many jaw dropping moments within the first 30 minutes. I cannot believe the level of sexism... the questions the reporters ask are disgusting and the reaction from mothers. OH MY GOD!! I can't believe how different things are now

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I love to watch Britney's documentaries. I always feel so frustrated and sad to see everything that she had to go through, but I couldn't be more happy to see how much she overcame all of that. She's a true inspiration for many people, including me. :xcry:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Britney's legacy and story are what make me love her so much more than the average pop starlet. She really is such an inspiration. She went through the biggest public meltdown of a decade and somehow managed to carry on & maintain her success... that had to have taken a lot of strength. After everything that happened she's not even bitter or distanced from performing which blows my mind. 

GOD I can barely type a few sentences about what she means to me without getting emotional / tearing up... I'm a mess. :defeated:  :defeated: :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Britney's legacy and story are what make me love her so much more than the average pop starlet. She really is such an inspiration. She went through the biggest public meltdown of a decade and somehow managed to carry on & maintain her success... that had to have taken a lot of strength. After everything that happened she's not even bitter or distanced from performing which is blows my mind. 

GOD I can barely type a few sentences about what she means to me without getting emotional / tearing up... I'm a mess. :defeated:  :defeated: :defeated:

i feel you on that.

~INSTA1.gif