Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Where can I listen to Swimming in the Stars? I didn’t see it on Apple Music. I’d rather illegally download it tho so her team doesn’t make any coin off me... is it on dbree? :rip: 

all I want for Christmas is for Britney to be free :( 

14417469274.gif

9 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Where can I listen to Swimming in the Stars? I didn’t see it on Apple Music. I’d rather illegally download it tho so her team doesn’t make any coin off me... is it on dbree? :rip: 

all I want for Christmas is for Britney to be free :( 

Only the vinyl version was made available today, the song is coming to streaming devices in two weeks.

2 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Only the vinyl version was made available today, the song is coming to streaming devices in two weeks.

i CANNOT wait two weeks :rollin:

someone burn that shit off the vinyl and upload it to dbree.

37 minutes ago, True Bromance said:

The snippet 100% sounds like Myah Marie :flop:

17 minutes ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

That's not her voice, boycott this shit.

A reliable insider on ATRL said that Myah wasn't involved at this nor any Glory session. I guess it's just the heavy background vocals and snippet quality, since the snippet directly from UO sounds more like her.

it's a mix of britney and a background singer, which isn't that unusual since they did the same on He About to Lose Me, Toxic etc. it's likely that since this is a glory demo, it needed some polishing before release so they got a bg singer in to "fill" the missing parts

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

On 11/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

Good for her, i'm glad she is refusing! She should never record music again if thats what it takes for her happiness and freedom. I've always felt like nearly all of her records felt somewhat forced and twisted and tampered with, despite how good they are, knowing that harsh fact can be quite uncomfortable when streaming them. The only albums that really show her true self are In The Zone and Blackout. There are moments on Glory where it feels genuine, but overall that album is a mess and quite controlled. 

I just hope she finds a way to get out of all of this, her only option is to refuse anything and everything until they let her run things her own way. She has to realize that her team need her more than she needs them, eventually they will back down if it means more new music from her, so they can cash in as well, but until then she should stay away from Hollywood and the music industry. She's a strong woman.

Britney Jean felt forced and saturated. Didn't feel authentic. I honestly wish her happiness even if she never wants to make music again. :eartha:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

42 minutes ago, Jord said:

https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/194397937619

418464579775:1000.jpg

Britney Spears’ Deluxe version of “Glory” is now available on opaque white vinyl! The 2 LP set includes all 17 tracks originally featured on “Glory,” two never before released songs and remixes of “Mood Ring.”

They also retouched the cover.

ugh it's just so beautiful

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Pretty sure the two "never before released songs" will just be Mood Ring and Swimming In The Stars. Mood Ring is not part of the 17 original songs, and it would be extremely weird to include two remixes of Mood Ring, but not the original. So I expect the 2020 Glory tracklist to be:

1. Invitation
  2. Make Me… (feat. G-Eazy)
  3. Private Show
  4. Man On The Moon
  5. Just Luv Me
  6. Clumsy
  7. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  8. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)
  9. Just Like Me
  10. Love Me Down
  11. Hard To ForgetYa
  12. What You Need
  13. Better
  14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  15. Liar
  16. If I’m Dancing
  17. Coupure Électrique
  18. Mood Ring
  19. Swimming In The Stars
  20. Mood Ring (Pride Remix)
  21. Mood Ring (Ape Drums Remix)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Calling “Mood Ring” a “never before released song” when it was literally released in Japan in 2016 and internationally this year in all streaming platforms would be absolutely gross, but I wouldn’t expect less from her team.