Eulonzo

Britney Spears

9 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I hope none of y’all are going to purchase or stream Glory 2020 since Jaime, Lou and Jaime Lynn are behind its release. All of the money it makes goes into Jamie’s pocket as funds to keep the conservatorship going. Support Britney the person by boycotting Britney the brand. Illegally download that shit and buy it when her finances are under her controltenor.gif?itemid=12117809

Britney supports the Glory re-release and making Mood Ring available globally, plus the profit made from streaming and vinyl sales is negligible in the music industry of 2020. And that doesn't even take into consideration that RCA could technically release whichever old Britney material they want, whether "Team Britney" (and Britney herself) want that or not.

If you really want to do something: boycott live shows, boycott residencies, boycott whatever the In The Zone exhibition was supposed to be. That's where the real money is made, and that's the money that actually goes to J*mie rather than RCA.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

5 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Britney supports the Glory re-release and making Mood Ring available globally, plus the profit made from streaming and vinyl sales is negligible in the music industry of 2020. And that doesn't even take into consideration that RCA could technically release whichever old Britney material they want, whether "Team Britney" (and Britney herself) want that or not.

If you really want to do something: boycott live shows, boycott residencies, boycott whatever the In The Zone exhibition was supposed to be. That's where the real money is made, and that's the money that actually goes to J*mie rather than RCA.

A little while after Brit says she won’t work until Jaime is removed from her conservatorship, it gets announced that Glory is rereleasing. That’s not a coincidence. Do you think Brit would let a typo slide on the back of her vinyl? I don’t. Clearly she hasn’t even seen it. If you actually look at the info behind the rerelease of Glory, Jaime, Lou and Jaime Lynn are listed. Also, just because the profit may be negligible, so what?? They’re still stealing from her and working her like an animal. Plus, people will go back to listening to the older albums too because there’ll be buzz around Brit. I do boycott the shows, The Zone, etc... That’s why I said boycott Britney the brand, not just Glory. It says in her recent court records that she has refused to participate in any business activities and she won’t work until her father has gone. That’s clear enough for me. This is just a cheap money grab from her team

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

It looks like they went with Brit’s original concept this time - it’s absolutely fire. I wish they gave her creative control over Britney Jean too. We were supposed to be getting a Blackout 2.0 (according to Danja) but she was stopped from working with him :(

3 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

A little while after Brit says she won’t work until Jaime is removed from her conservatorship, it gets announced that Glory is rereleasing. That’s not a coincidence. Do you think Brit would let a typo slide on the back of her vinyl? I don’t.

the original vinyl release had the tracklisting with DWYC as track 2. this was the original tracklist before Karen Kwak decided to change the flow and put DWYC later, which she was able to do for the digital version but missed the deadline for the vinyl

Clearly she hasn’t even seen it. 

no evidence of this

If you actually look at the info behind the rerelease of Glory, Jaime, Lou and Jaime Lynn are listed.

???? they would be listed regardless because they were part of the original album 

Also, just because the profit may be negligible, so what?? They’re still stealing from her and working her like an animal.

yes but...none of the songs are "new" material. she's isn't recording new vox or anything

It says in her recent court records that she has refused to participate in any business activities and she won’t work until her father has gone. That’s clear enough for me. This is just a cheap money grab from her team

insiders have made it very clear that britney herself was involved in getting mood ring up on streaming, as well as changing the cover. that had nothing to do with her team and you denying her autonomy of this situation is childish

51 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

It looks like they went with Brit’s original concept this time - it’s absolutely fire. I wish they gave her creative control over Britney Jean too. We were supposed to be getting a Blackout 2.0 (according to Danja) but she was stopped from working with him :(

so one minute it's a money grab, now it's britney's concept...? 

blackout 2.0 was NEVER going to happen, Danja chats bullshit every era post-Blackout and always claims they're doing new stuff together when there is 0 evidence of it happening.

boycott the brand, support free britney - but stop spreading myths and lies about what's happening. it's damaging and obscures the truth of the situation. you're just as bad as the IG "WEAR YELLOW IF YOU'RE BEING HELD HOSTAGE" commentors

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

13 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

the original vinyl release had the tracklisting with DWYC as track 2. this was the original tracklist before Karen Kwak decided to change the flow and put DWYC later, which she was able to do for the digital version but missed the deadline for the vinyl

no evidence of this

???? they would be listed regardless because they were part of the original album 

yes but...none of the songs are "new" material. she's isn't recording new vox or anything

insiders have made it very clear that britney herself was involved in getting mood ring up on streaming, as well as changing the cover. that had nothing to do with her team and you denying her autonomy of this situation is childish

so one minute it's a money grab, now it's britney's concept...? 

blackout 2.0 was NEVER going to happen, Danja chats bullshit every era post-Blackout and always claims they're doing new stuff together when there is 0 evidence of it happening.

boycott the brand, support free britney - but stop spreading myths and lies about what's happening. it's damaging and obscures the truth of the situation. you're just as bad as the IG "WEAR YELLOW IF YOU'RE BEING HELD HOSTAGE" commentors

1) Concerning the typo and her not seeing the vinyl. Before we saw the vinyl, I heard that there was a typo on the back. I meant that if there’s a typo then Brit clearly hasn’t seen the vinyl as she would’ve noticed it. I never said there was proof, just that it’s most probable that she didn’t see the vinyl.

2) Jaime, Lou, and Jaime Lynn are listed under the Glory 2020 release. Yes, they were a part of the original album but that wasn’t my point. My point was that her corrupt team are still all linked with Glory so it should be taken with caution as they do have a vested interest in this new release.

3) I never said the songs were new... They’re pumping out old material. Who cares if she didn’t record it recently. They’re still making money off of her regardless of when it was recorded. It may be a relatively small amount but it’s still an amount and it’s still wrong.

4) I know Brit helped set up Mood Ring and that she was super excited about the cover because her team finally listened to her. I wasn’t even talking about MR or the cover. I was talking about Glory 2020 as a whole

5) With regards to Danja, I was talking about BJ so that’s irrelevant. She said herself that BJ was supposed to be Blackout but more personal but she didn’t know wtf happened to the album.

6) It can still be Brit’s concept AND a cash grab... It’s her original concept for Glory.

My whole point was that we as fans should be cautious because she literally just said she won’t work and won’t do any business until her father is off the conservatorship but somehow she is working and rereleasing an album?? Nothing is very clear so we shouldn’t just support anything Britney the brand throws out. We should be cautious. What’s wrong with that?

They really should've had a CD release planned for the 4th too and gave this some kinda push... I imagine it as a 2 disc album, with the 2020 deluxe edition as disc 1, then remixes as disc 2?

Spoiler

Disc 01:

01. Invitation

02. Make Me... ft. G Eazy

03. Private Show

04. Man On The Moon

05. Just Luv Me

06. Clumsy

07. Do You Wanna Come Over?

08. Slumber Party ft. Tinashe

09. Just Like Me

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard To Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13. Better

14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Liar

16. If I'm Dancing

17. Coupure Electrique

18. Mood Ring

19. Swimming In The Stars

20. Matches ft. Backstreet Boys

Disc 02:

01. Mood Ring [Pride Remix]

02. Mood Ring [Wuki Remix]

03. Mood Ring [Ape Drums Remix]

04. Slumber Party [Bad Royale Remix]

05. Slumber Party [Marc Stout & Scott Svejda Remix]

06. Slumber Party [Bimbo Jones Remix]

07. Slumber Party [Danny Dove Remix]

08. Slumber Party [Misha K Remix]

09. Make Me... [Cash Cash Remix]

10. Make Me... [Marc Stout & Tony Arzadon Remix]

11. Make Me... [Tom Bundin Remix]

12. Make Me... [Kris Kross Remix]

13. Make Me... [F Tampa Remix]

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

I'm SOOOO glad I ordered my copy it's so gorgeous

Same, FNAC shipped my copy today, so I should get it by Friday. Really excited about it. 

My only issue is that whey went with the solo version of Slumber Party again; I much prefer the single version one Tinashe. A 2-disc version as suggested by @bored would be great, that way they could just put the single version on the second CD. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The artwork is so gorgeous but yeah I'm p*rating everything :umadney: It's a cute song, I just wish they had actually finished the mixing bc it sounds a bit messy

9 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

My only issue is that whey went with the solo version of Slumber Party again; I much prefer the single version one Tinashe. 

First time I ever read this lol, I like what she brought to the video but not sure she brought anything to the song since they both kind of sing alike on it

I saw my order was prepared too but not shipped yet, it's officially released tomorrow..

anyways cannot wait

9 hours ago, bored said:

They really should've had a CD release planned for the 4th too and gave this some kinda push... I imagine it as a 2 disc album, with the 2020 deluxe edition as disc 1, then remixes as disc 2?

Reveal hidden contents

Disc 01:

01. Invitation

02. Make Me... ft. G Eazy

03. Private Show

04. Man On The Moon

05. Just Luv Me

06. Clumsy

07. Do You Wanna Come Over?

08. Slumber Party ft. Tinashe

09. Just Like Me

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard To Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13. Better

14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Liar

16. If I'm Dancing

17. Coupure Electrique

18. Mood Ring

19. Swimming In The Stars

20. Matches ft. Backstreet Boys

Disc 02:

01. Mood Ring [Pride Remix]

02. Mood Ring [Wuki Remix]

03. Mood Ring [Ape Drums Remix]

04. Slumber Party [Bad Royale Remix]

05. Slumber Party [Marc Stout & Scott Svejda Remix]

06. Slumber Party [Bimbo Jones Remix]

07. Slumber Party [Danny Dove Remix]

08. Slumber Party [Misha K Remix]

09. Make Me... [Cash Cash Remix]

10. Make Me... [Marc Stout & Tony Arzadon Remix]

11. Make Me... [Tom Bundin Remix]

12. Make Me... [Kris Kross Remix]

13. Make Me... [F Tampa Remix]

omg let's email RCA right now haha

Does anyone know what that thing above her left breast is in those photos of her wearing the white outfit walking towards the camera? Is it a cut or rash or something? Or has someone just remini-ed tf out of it and made a weird spot?

Matches sounds kinda good but I can't believe people who have the vinyl rn don't have a player with the option to record an mp3 rip. Their phone mics must suck as well based on the audio quality of their videos on Twitter...