Eulonzo

Britney Spears

watched the doc. i dont stan, but i grew up with her, so ofc you know all her hits. my heart broke watching it. im not a religious person but i pray for her to someday be free. she is such a talented and loving young woman who's really paved the way for so many other artists and inspired countless people. she deserves the best.

11 minutes ago, knives said:

watched the doc. i dont stan, but i grew up with her, so ofc you know all her hits. my heart broke watching it. im not a religious person but i pray for her to someday be free. she is such a talented and loving young woman who's really paved the way for so many other artists and inspired countless people. she deserves the best.

I’m sure she’d appreciate your prayers. She’s very spiritual

tumblr_mkn7njO65X1qa5tp6o1_500.gif

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

9 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2505404069141789327/

Britney's boyfriend, Sam Asghari, finally is speaking out against Jamie :defeated:

screenshot of what he said before he inevitably deletes it

Hide contents

EtzDbWBXAAI8u6n?format=jpg&name=large

omfg FINALLY

I'm glad he's really there for her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

Britney's boyfriend, Sam Asghari, finally is speaking out against Jamie :defeated:

Hide contents

drag ha!

I saw the doc on Friday or Saturday? and although I knew most details they presented I'm glad they got people that worked closed with her early in her career to interview in the documentary; it shows that this situation is much more serious than the public though rather than some few fans who are making up stories of her private life 

5 hours ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

Reveal hidden contents

There's also a video!!! I'm sorry I ever doubted you Sam :krylie: he's hot again ok

I haven't been able to watch the NYT documentary but I watch Deep Dive's documentary, truly heartbreaking, hope with the new media exposure she finally gets out of it

8nl2OpX.png

since were talking about britney. the adlib at like 17 seconds before the end of slave 4 u where she says “here we go now” is the most excellent thing ive ever heard. it’s so low and raspy it kinda sounds devilish. like how do make someone obsessed with a one second adlib only britney 

I find Britney to be a very interesting pop culture figure- the universe is obsessed with her regardless of whether you like her or not, she’s miss “American teen whore and sweet virginal blonde” she’s someone’s who has routes in Lolita, Marilyn Monroe and Janet Jackson. Her influence on pop and a lot of pop leaning or pop alternative singers is huge aswell. She created a big shift arguably with how mental health is portrayed and i honestly believe films like sucker punch would not exist without her existence.

it’s so odd how one person can be such a thinkpiece brought to life.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/789350-sucker-punch-movie-a-bit-about-britney-spears/ 

shhshsjsj I’m sorry but I swear these people read my posts, I posted about white roses by charli xcx not sounding like Britney and instead like the kill bill snow fight scene and someone said the same :godlaugh: my impact 

I know I’ve posted a lot here lately and am overanalysing but does anyone find the implication of Bs smile lift disturbing?

Her father approved a surgery to make her seem happier when smiling, I remember people making memes of her having a fake smile and so her teams approval of this is unnerving.

britneyspears-e1598205628150.jpgtumblr_obv1p9qcUz1vwrexwo1_500.jpg

14 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

Stream one of her most underrated songs and best ballads.

Shadow is amazing but Out From Under is something else. That song touches my soul in ways I can't even begin to describe 

Everytime I try to fly, I fall