Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 7/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, Surf Noir said:

this might be my favorite britney spears song

the underrated queen of blackout I love get back too :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Thoughs on the recent topless spamming? 

I don't think it's her but rather her team trying to make her look insane. I remember her saying somewhere that she's not comfortable anymore in dressing and dancing overly sexy because of her age and teenage sons. Makes sense. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

15 minutes ago, shady said:

I don't think it's her but rather her team trying to make her look insane. I remember her saying somewhere that she's not comfortable anymore in dressing and dancing overly sexy because of her age and teenage sons. Makes sense. 

A very bad move for her….makes her look unhinged 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

A very bad move for her….makes her look unhinged 

16 minutes ago, shady said:

Be careful, some people here will say this is misogyny ?

I agree with you two, it's so weird how her social media presence is. But it has been so weird for years and still hasnt change. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

22 minutes ago, shady said:

Another red flag is that it's different cuts from the same video. That's not normal 

11 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Be careful, some people here will say this is misogyny ?

I agree with you two, it's so weird how her social media presence is. But it has been so weird for years and still hasnt change. 

I know…but  they can come for me I’m not scared. My point was HOW she is seen by the courts which are very misogyny, to them a women showing her breasts means unhinged, out of control and clearly mentally unwell.  She should be using her brain and making herself look as American as apple pie…going to church, talking about loving the country and god.  It could be all complete bullshit, but it’s what’s going to get her out of this conservatorship. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I will never understand some of you on here but I suppose the difference of opinion is what makes these threads interesting to read. I love that she’s just doing what she wants and not giving a fuck about what anyone else thinks. That’s so unapologetically Britney

Personally I don’t think things like this will affect her conservatorship that much since Mat seems to be going down the whole “this conservatorship is doing some illegal shit” route as opposed to the “Britney is fine” route. Plus every other celeb around her age (with or without kids) has their tits out too so Mat could easily defend her if needed. It’s not like she had her legs spread with her labia out or something. It was a cute pic, not wildly outrageous.

If this actually comes up negatively in court then I suppose Mat could argue the flip side and say team con are meant to be protecting her but they aren’t by posting things like this? I’m sure they still have a tight leash on her so they must check her posts. If something that made her look bad was posted then that could be used against them to prove their incompetence and/or bad morals, no? Surely that would help a little to push some bad people out of the conservatorship which is what him and Brit are going for atm

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I know…but  they can come for me I’m not scared. My point was HOW she is seen by the courts which are very misogyny, to them a women showing her breasts means unhinged, out of control and clearly mentally unwell.  She should be using her brain and making herself look as American as apple pie…going to church, talking about loving the country and god.  It could be all complete bullshit, but it’s what’s going to get her out of this conservatorship. 

Okay Megyn Kelly 

I got used to seeing celebs showing off their tits and more but it's still socially unacceptable in the majority parts of the world. Celebs and models have a pass because they have fans to defend them plus they've usually posed professionally so there's something artistic behind it. Still, Britney has to act socially acceptable to show she's mentally stable and she has a history of mental illness unlike Kim K and Emily Ratajkovski. It's easy being a feminist and saying that it's her body bla bla bla and I'm all for that but we need to think realistically. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

30 minutes ago, shady said:

I got used to seeing celebs showing off their tits and more but it's still socially unacceptable in the majority parts of the world. Celebs and models have a pass because they have fans to defend them plus they've usually posed professionally so there's something artistic behind it. Still, Britney has to act socially acceptable to show she's mentally stable and she has a history of mental illness unlike Kim K and Emily Ratajkovski. It's easy being a feminist and saying that it's her body bla bla bla and I'm all for that but we need to think realistically. 

I do understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. The members of the public who think she’s insane will continue to think that regardless of what she does and the courts would focus more on her achievements like world tours, product launches, etc… to show her mental stability. I really don’t believe that her Instagram carries the amount of weight that others think it does. For example, she’s been posting these dance videos that the vast majority of the public think are crazy yet they’ve never been brought up in court against her. Or her reposting or those pics where her hair and makeup isn’t done. I just don’t think it’s a big factor for this case.

If the court ever did turn down this path, I’d bet my ass that her lawyer would have NONE of it. He seems really on top of everything so he’d probably shut that shit down straight away

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

20 minutes ago, shady said:

Good god girl get a grip. The level of HYPOCRISY. Absolutely disgusting. Kim professional? HA They aint even close to the same and it’s beyond disrespectful to put them in your own mental social class. Kim has done everything in her power to change her body, skin color and face, where’s the mental diagnosis on that one?