Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

Britney Spears is a grown woman and can do what she wants with her body 

Of course she can, but if you were in court fighting for your freedom with this sort of stuff being looked at….you’d put the jugs away.  The courts are a show, it’s not about right or wrong it’s about who can lie and act the best and ridiculous things like this can be used against you as a sign of being out of control. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Of course she can, but if you were on court fighting for your freedom with this sort of stuff being looked at….you’d put the jugs away.  The courts are a show, it’s not about right or wrong it’s about who can lie and act the best. 

ABSOLUTELY NOT. MY TITS MY CHOICE THAT GOES FOR BRITNEY TOO. 

5 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I do understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. The members of the public who think she’s insane will continue to think that regardless of what she does and the courts would focus more on her achievements like world tours, product launches, etc… to show her mental stability. I really don’t believe that her Instagram carries the amount of weight that others think it does. For example, she’s been posting these dance videos that the vast majority of the public think are crazy yet they’ve never been brought up in court against her. Or her reposting or those pics where her hair and makeup isn’t done. I just don’t think it’s a big factor for this case.

If the court ever did turn down this path, I’d bet my ass that her lawyer would have NONE of it. He seems really on top of everything so he’d probably shut that shit down straight away

I think social media would hold a lot more weight if there was proof she was a threat to herself or others. We have seen many people have breakdowns online now and usually see how they play out. These people are saying shes having a breakdown cause the filter she’s using. That’s BEYOND me. 

12 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I do understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. The members of the public who think she’s insane will continue to think that regardless of what she does and the courts would focus more on her achievements like world tours, product launches, etc… to show her mental stability. I really don’t believe that her Instagram carries the amount of weight that others think it does. For example, she’s been posting these dance videos that the vast majority of the public think are crazy yet they’ve never been brought up in court against her. Or her reposting or those pics where her hair and makeup isn’t done. I just don’t think it’s a big factor for this case.

If the court ever did turn down this path, I’d bet my ass that her lawyer would have NONE of it. He seems really on top of everything so he’d probably shut that shit down straight away

They definitely 100% take notice of social media and it’s often used to judge character. It’s also the context of what she’s doing randomly getting your breasts out on Instagram would be seen as ‘out of character’ likely trying to emphasis her shifting moods and behaviours.   Maybe you’ve not seen enough documentaries involving lawsuits…they’ve seriously shown far worse then this lol but you are free to disagree at least you provided an intellectual response unlike some here. 

They definitely 100% take notice of social media and it’s often used to judge character. It’s also the context of what she’s doing randomly getting your breasts out on Instagram would be seen as ‘out of character’ likely trying to emphasis her shifting moods and behaviours.   Maybe you’ve not seen enough documentaries involving lawsuits…they’ve seriously shown far worse then this lol but you are free to disagree at least you provided an intellectual response unlike some here. 

Hahahaha yes. Instagram will hold more weight than her lawyers, doctors, tax statements, profits, and her own testimony. How about you just go stream glory and stop being such a hater 

17 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. MY TITS MY CHOICE THAT GOES FOR BRITNEY TOO. 

Oh I’m sorry my mistake…I thought you were an actual person engaging in intellectual conversation not on a soap box somewhere.  Some of us live in the real world I guess. 

2 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Hahahaha yes. Instagram will hold more weight than her lawyers, doctors, tax statements, profits, and her own testimony. How about you just go stream glory and stop being such a hater 

All evidence is considered yes, and anything can come up at any time. Social media is  someone’s interactions and how they converse with others…how is that not important in regards to mental health?  I’m a Britney Fan so I don’t know what planet you’re on but it clearly isn’t earth,   You lack understanding of how courts work in the U.S..they are racist and misogynistic and will prejudice your case whenever they see fit.   

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Oh I’m sorry my mistake…I thought you were an actual person engaging in intellectual conversation not on a soap box somewhere.  Some of us live in the real world I guess. 

All evidence is considered yes, and anything can come up at any time. Social media is  someone’s interactions and how they converse with others…how is that not important in regards to mental health?  I’m a Britney Fan so I don’t know what planet you’re on but it clearly isn’t earth,   You lack understanding of how courts work in the U.S..they are racist and misogynistic and will prejudice your case whenever they see fit.   

Oh I’m sorry do tits bother you? Do you have a problem with the women body? Do you not understand science? It’s not a soap box, all you’ve done is tell her to put clothes on. It’s misogynistic at its finest. Because a naked woman doesn’t have any brains? Unless your Kim k? the cherry on top is that nudity is the line of mental stability. I may not have the entire knowledge of courts but you think a filter is more damaging than her father stealing from her 13 years or forcing her on birth control. You clearly don’t want to fight the good fight you rather her just shut up and do what she’s told. You want her to lie and make apple pies, I want her to do whatever the fuck she wants to do whenever she wants. 

6 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Oh I’m sorry do tits bother you? Do you have a problem with the women body? Do you not understand science? It’s not a soap box, all you’ve done is tell her to put clothes on. It’s misogynistic at its finest. Because a naked woman doesn’t have any brains? Unless your Kim k? the cherry on top is that nudity is the line of mental stability. I may not have the entire knowledge of courts but you think a filter is more damaging than her father stealing from her 13 years or forcing her on birth control. You clearly don’t want to fight the good fight you rather her just shut up and do what she’s told. You want her to lie and make apple pies, I want her to do whatever the fuck she wants to do whenever she wants. 

No of course I don’t have a problem with breasts…It’s not how I think it’s how the courts think and how they see this you dumb ass.  What you are saying is immature, I sure hope you don’t have to go to court for any reasons because you will make a very poor example of yourself with that attitude. If you want to have a ‘protest’ that’s fine but it’s a tad bit delusional to think any of this will change a very broken and prejudice justice system it just won’t.  Playing smart is the better option in the long term, she can do this stuff later. 

16 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

She can post her fucking bare pussy on the gram if she wants, just do it after this conservatorship case is settled w the courts cause rn is not the time 

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

She can post her fucking bare pussy on the gram if she wants, just do it after this conservatorship case is settled w the courts cause rn is not the time 

Exactly :gclap:

18 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

That's not how it works on court. Especially if you're a woman

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Maybe Britney should just get her tits out in court ‘look at these! My tits my body’ according to wilfosshizzles logic this act of defiance will change the courts forever and Britney will walk out a free woman!! ?

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No of course I don’t have a problem with breasts…It’s not how I think it’s how the courts think and how they see this you dumb ass.  What you are saying is immature, I sure hope you don’t have to go to court for any reasons because you will make a very poor example of yourself with that attitude. If you want to have a ‘protest’ that’s fine but it’s a tad bit delusional to think any of this will change a very broken and prejudice justice system it just won’t.  Playing smart is the better option in the long term, she can do this stuff later. 

Well even if she lost I would still tell her to post topless or anything else she wants because not you, or a judge or anything has power over ones freedom. I’m not about her playing nice or only getting naked when someone is telling her too. Your completely missing the point of Britney being in charge of Britney.

Maybe Britney should just get her tits out in court ‘look at these! My tits my body’ according to wilfosshizzles logic this act of defiance will change the courts forever and Britney will walk out a free woman!! ?

If she wanted too, she should!!! Tits aren’t illegal 

5 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Did you miss the part of her being forced to have an IUD? How about the 16k Jamie takes monthly? Lol you know REAL problems? 

1 minute ago, willfoshizzle said:

Well even if she lost I would still tell her to post topless or anything else she wants because not you, or a judge or anything has power over ones freedom. I’m not about her playing nice or only getting naked when someone is telling her too. Your completely missing the point of Britney being in charge of Britney.

are you okay girl? do you need some chamomile? you know that if she loses she WON'T be able to post on her Instagram, right? 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

are you okay girl? do you need some chamomile? you know that if she loses she WON'T be able to post on her Instagram, right? 

I don’t understand why you want her to go back to being an industry plant. What’s the point of doing anything if she can’t do it herself????? Why do you think she’s refusing to work?!!!!!! Um hello! No point of living life if everyone is calling your shots!!! 

3 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

If she wanted too, she should!!! Tits aren’t illegal 

I think your completely missing the point that courts don’t give a fuck about ‘Britney being in charge of Britney my tits my body’. They won’t see it like that, she’s not going to achieve anything by being defiant in what courts would class as obscene. 

‘If she wanted too, she should!!! Tits aren’t illegal’. :eyeroll:  Ok lmfao we are clearly not going anywhere with this conversation.   

1 minute ago, willfoshizzle said:

I don’t understand why you want her to go back to being an industry plant. What’s the point of doing anything if she can’t do it herself????? Why do you think she’s refusing to work?!!!!!! Um hello! No point of living life if everyone is calling your shots!!! 

you know the c-ship controls her social media, right? 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I think your completely missing the point that courts don’t give a fuck about ‘Britney being in charge of Britney my tits my body’. They won’t see it like that, she’s not going to achieve anything by being defiant in what courts would class as obscene. 

‘If she wanted too, she should!!! Tits aren’t illegal’. :eyeroll:  Ok lmfao we are clearly not going anywhere with this conversation.   

And your only a Britney Spears fan when Britney behaves and acts to your standards. Sounding a lot like Jamie 

3 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

You keep twisting stuff and posting irrelevant strawman arguments this is embarrassing girl..take a break.