Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 minute ago, willfoshizzle said:

And your only a Britney Spears fan when Britney behaves and acts to your standards. Sounding a lot like Jamie 

mmm i think getting out of c-ship is more important right now than being allowed to show tits whenever/wherever 

Just now, willfoshizzle said:

Spoken from someone with actual freedom 

Well let’s hope she doesn’t hire you as a lawyer, she’d probably be committed to an asylum by the time you’re finished. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Well let’s hope she doesn’t hire you as a lawyer, she’d probably be committed to an asylum by the time you’re finished. 

so nudity gets you into an asylum now 

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lol exactly you’ve proven my point another strawman argument. Thank you

You brought the 1950’s go to church and make apple pie argument. You’re the embarrassment

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They definitely 100% take notice of social media and it’s often used to judge character. It’s also the context of what she’s doing randomly getting your breasts out on Instagram would be seen as ‘out of character’ likely trying to emphasis her shifting moods and behaviours.   Maybe you’ve not seen enough documentaries involving lawsuits…they’ve seriously shown far worse then this lol but you are free to disagree at least you provided an intellectual response unlike some here. 

I didn’t say they pay no attention at all to social media. Just looking at Amanda Bynes’ conservatorship case proves they look at it but like I said I don’t think it’s as impactful as some people make out in Brit’s case right now specifically.

I understand that the opposing side will smear her name through the mud in any way possible because they do to all victims in all cases, and I’m not even going to touch on the justice systems bias because we can all agree on that. They might well bring up her insta but my main point is that her MANY successes would outweigh her social media if argued correctly in court. Ultimately, the justice system isn’t about what’s morally right and wrong - it’s about twisting the truth to make your argument seem correct and so far Mat has proven himself to be exceptional at that so I’m not particularly worried about her social media atm.

It’s difficult though because I understand both sides but I just happen to fall on the titney side of this discussion right now

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

59 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I didn’t say they pay no attention at all to social media. Just looking at Amanda Bynes’ conservatorship case proves they look at it but like I said I don’t think it’s as impactful as some people make out in Brit’s case right now specifically.

I understand that the opposing side will smear her name through the mud in any way possible because they do to all victims in all cases, and I’m not even going to touch on the justice systems bias because we can all agree on that. They might well bring up her insta but my main point is that her MANY successes would outweigh her social media if argued correctly in court. Ultimately, the justice system isn’t about what’s morally right and wrong - it’s about twisting the truth to make your argument seem correct and so far Mat has proven himself to be exceptional at that so I’m not particularly worried about her social media atm.

It’s difficult though because I understand both sides but I just happen to fall on the titney side of this discussion right now

Yes anything could happen, but I think the point was she should not be giving them ammo. It’s very possible it won’t have a big impact, a lot of variables at play here and if her case is argued correctly. 

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yes anything could happen, but I think the point was she should not be giving them ammo. It’s very possible it won’t have a big impact, a lot of variables at play here and if her case is argued correctly. 

Yeah I get that point and I think it’s a very reasonable concern for people to have. I guess I just think that they’ll find shit on her regardless so she might as well post whatever she wants. If she posts pics of herself feeling her fantasy and being confident then I’m here for it. Don’t get me wrong, if her lawyer was still that useless sack of shit Sam then I’d be worried but I’m not under these circumstances.

Besides she’s acting more “Britney” than she has for a long time imo and it makes me extremely happy, especially after that whole “the conservatorship killed my dreams” statement. As a massive fan, this is further confirmation to me that she’s still the same person she was 13+ years ago underneath it all. Obviously I get that the courts wouldn’t see it that way but, as a fan, it feels me with relief

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

2 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

And all you want to do is a control a woman. Cute 

When in court, those things matter. Even the clothes, shoes and make up that you wear to the hearing matters. The tone of your voice, your facial expressions... Everything can affect the results. Court is not real life and you should play by the rules

4 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:
Spoiler

I do understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. The members of the public who think she’s insane will continue to think that regardless of what she does and the courts would focus more on her achievements like world tours, product launches, etc… to show her mental stability. I really don’t believe that her Instagram carries the amount of weight that others think it does. For example, she’s been posting these dance videos that the vast majority of the public think are crazy yet they’ve never been brought up in court against her. Or her reposting or those pics where her hair and makeup isn’t done. I just don’t think it’s a big factor for this case.

If the court ever did turn down this path, I’d bet my ass that her lawyer would have NONE of it. He seems really on top of everything so he’d probably shut that shit down straight away

Yeah, you're right about the dance videos. People mock her for them yet they were never used against her. 

3 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:
Spoiler

Good god girl get a grip. The level of HYPOCRISY. Absolutely disgusting. Kim professional? HA They aint even close to the same and it’s beyond disrespectful to put them in your own mental social class. Kim has done everything in her power to change her body, skin color and face, where’s the mental diagnosis on that one? 

The Kardashians are an obvious case of body dismorphia and narcissism but I don't remember the media calling them insane and mocking their mental illness. Why are you so triggered in every answer? People don't think that Britney is doing something bad and slutty but rather if that's going to be used against her. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 minutes ago, shady said:

Yeah, you're right about the dance videos. People mock her for them yet they were never used against her. 

The Kardashians are an obvious case of body dismorphia and narcissism but I don't remember the media calling them insane and mocking their mental illness. Why are you so triggered in every answer? People don't think that Britney is doing something bad and slutty but rather if that's going to be used against her. 

exactly the media/public doesn't call them insane or mock their mental illness when they get naked. thats why im so "triggered"  thats the whole point. i dont know why britney is "insane" for being naked. thats it. 

2 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

And all you want to do is a control a woman. Cute 

nobody is saying that she shouldn't show her body or anything like that, they're just speculating if posting this stuff will affect her with ending her conservatorship, or if somebody else is posting this for her, since she has limited control of her social media, nobody would say anything if she wasn't in the situation that she currently is, yes, the idea that a woman showing her body makes her "crazy" or any less of a person is wrong, and nobody here thinks that, however, we recognize that some people do, so we're just looking out for her, if you can't understand that, i don't know what else i could say

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

nobody is saying that she shouldn't show her body or anything like that, they're just speculating if posting this stuff will affect her with ending her conservatorship, or if somebody else is posting this for her, since she has limited control of her social media, nobody would say anything if she wasn't in the situation that she currently is, yes, the idea that a woman showing her body makes her "crazy" or any less of a person is wrong, and nobody here thinks that, however, we recognize that some people do, so we're just looking out for her, if you can't understand that, i don't know what else i could say

you are right. the only reason i got "triggered" was cause someone said she should be in church and making apple pies. thats not okay point blank 

5 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

Hahahaha yes. Instagram will hold more weight than her lawyers, doctors, tax statements, profits, and her own testimony. How about you just go stream glory and stop being such a hater 

If you're living in 2021 you would know how much social media is important. Ever heard of "background check"? Whatever you do people will check your social media. Everything else you mentioned is also very important but it's not 2006 when social media is just a fun place that can't be taken seriously. 

Also you're being very childish because you're looking everything from a feminist pov as if everyone including the court cares about feminism. You won't get far in life if you can't imagine someone not having the same opinion as you do. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

you are right. the only reason i got "triggered" was cause someone said she should be in church and making apple pies. thats not okay point blank 

You seem to take everything out of context, like I didn’t mean forever just during her court case. It was a little exaggeration on my part,  I thought it came across that way in my post.  

26 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

You seem to take everything out of context, like I didn’t mean forever just during her court case. It was a little exaggeration on my part,  I thought it came across that way in my post.  

no that didn't come across. i'm sorry i took it so literal. 

1 hour ago, shady said:

If you're living in 2021 you would know how much social media is important. Ever heard of "background check"? Whatever you do people will check your social media. Everything else you mentioned is also very important but it's not 2006 when social media is just a fun place that can't be taken seriously. 

Also you're being very childish because you're looking everything from a feminist pov as if everyone including the court cares about feminism. You won't get far in life if you can't imagine someone not having the same opinion as you do. 

her background check will have "im a slave 4 u" 

will that be held against her? (pun totes intended) 

5 hours ago, shady said:

I don't even think that she's seeing things through a feminist pov, because I'm a feminist and I see Britney's case as a feminist matter and I don't agree with anything that the @ said. She's just blind and needs to learn to pick her battles