Eulonzo

Britney Spears

33 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"gimme more" is absolutely immaculate, it's production is outstanding and i love that dark, glimmering pop vibe, same with get naked (i got a plan), perfect lover, etc.

yes :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

"gimme more" is absolutely immaculate, it's production is outstanding and i love that dark, glimmering pop vibe, same with get naked (i got a plan), perfect lover, etc.

might be my fav pop song ever tbh

i still hope we get the unreleased scenes from the music video one day. i need to see the idea behind the casket in the club scene.  

“And for a lot of you who say I should be cautious with what I post ... I mean if you REALLY THINK ABOUT IT … with what I’ve been through I believe I’ve been WAAAY TOO CAUTIOUS !!!!” 

so y’all can shut up about how “unhinged” her Instagram posts are… she’s just trying to express herself more now that things are finally improving for her. 

14417469274.gif

my god she’s adorable i love her extensive use of emojis and just love her in general

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

jamie spears you are BONES :beyonce: So incredibly happy for Britney right now

imageproxy.jpg

THANK GOD, also so glad they're going to continue investigating him 

“We look forward to continuing our vigorous investigation into the conduct of Mr. Spears, and others, over the past 13 years, while he reaped millions of dollars from his daughter’s estate, and I look forward to taking Mr. Spears’s sworn deposition in the near future,” Rosengart’s statement says.

Guys, that doesn't mean the conservatorship is over. There may be a new conservator and the family still taking her money. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, shady said:

Guys, that doesn't mean the conservatorship is over. There may be a new conservator and the family still taking her money. 

yes, however, it's still a lot of progress, and at least it isn't her money-hungry, horribly selfish father, i'm faithful that eventually, she will be 100% free from this completely unneccesary conservatorship, i totally understand your concerns, at the end of the day, we're all rooting for BRITNEY <3

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I think some of you have misunderstood what’s going on. James has aggreed to step down ONLY when the time is right - not now. He rejected the immediate removal and has agreed to leave only when certain things have been settled. He wants to go through the entire history of the conservatorship and find out what’s “factually correct” aka trying to prove that Brit is a liar and make himself look like the good guy. There is no date for him to leave and he could still be conservator until April at the very least (unless Mat goes down another route). He’s not gone, besties, nowhere near it.

Basically, he’s said “I’ll leave at some point”. That’s it

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

22 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I think some of you have misunderstood what’s going on. James has aggreed to step down ONLY when the time is right - not now. He rejected the immediate removal and has agreed to leave only when certain things have been settled. He wants to go through the entire history of the conservatorship and find out what’s “factually correct” aka trying to prove that Brit is a liar and make himself look like the good guy. There is no date for him to leave and he could still be conservator until April at the very least (unless Mat goes down another route). He’s not gone, besties, nowhere near it.

Basically, he’s said “I’ll leave at some point”. That’s it

actually we do have basic reading comprehension skills but thank you for patronizing us all

OAjeWdG.jpg?1