Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Okay, my vision now is:

Original Doll (Britney's version)

Britney Jean [or 8th studio album re-titled] (Britney's Version)

Make it happen Britney!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Wow, the glory outtakes look so good. I think next year she will reveal a lot, and a lot about the music industry. It's a mystery one of the most famous women in the world was essentially a slave.  

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

https://mega.nz/file/wZESUBSZ#aofAQFoyl2nhB2I8kOJaYqngGfzKhxYKn0zkFzTfRtM

this is the clearest ive heard of brits version of telephone! its still rough and the auto tune is messy in parts but i still can't stop listening haha 

this is so hq thnk u for sharing the link

At the very last few seconds of Private Show (3:49), there is a low voice that fades out, anyone knows wtf is that or what it says?  I'm trying not to be a illuminaughty girl here but It sounds demonic :illuminataylor: :xgiggle:

happy birthday my sagittarius queen!!

you represent us so well, can't believe you've been trapped in a cage for so long, way too long! it hurts my heart, there's nothing worse that someone can do to a sagittarius than trapping us. we're free creatures whose passion is to roam around the world and to live life with a good damn humor, that's our essence and you've never lost it. I'm so happy you got to celebrate today as a free woman, I'm gonna celebrate my birthday this year like it's yours too!

what an amazing woman you are, proud to be a fan since my childhood

streaming all of your albums today

this one is 100% sagittarius energy

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Guys I've been watching some videos about pop culture of the 2000s and I've been wondering what the hell was wrong with Britney's extensions? She looked like she was balding, her hair looked greasy and tangled and was bleached so badly. Her hair was never naturally thin where extentions were necessary. Shaving her head maybe wasn't a bad idea since her hair was extremely damaged. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

Guys I've been watching some videos about pop culture of the 2000s and I've been wondering what the hell was wrong with Britney's extensions? She looked like she was balding, her hair looked greasy and tangled and was bleached so badly. Her hair was never naturally thin where extentions were necessary. Shaving her head maybe wasn't a bad idea since her hair was extremely damaged. 

Gurl, she was literally in the middle of a mental breakdown, her hair was the least of her worries…

2 hours ago, shady said:

imagine posting this on her birthday.. delete ur account bestie x 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, shady said:

britney spears is finally free from a horrible & abusive conservatorship, & it's her birthday, & this is all you have to say? shouldn't we know by now that this isn't a respectable way to talk about another person? :whoopi:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

britney spears is finally free from a horrible & abusive conservatorship, & it's her birthday, & this is all you have to say? shouldn't we know by now that this isn't a respectable way to talk about another person? :whoopi:

Why are you all so pressed about the timing as if she's going to read this? It's a small thread of 20 followers, big deal. If it were in the comment section on her Instagram or a very popular thread it would've been very different. Also, since she's free now are we not allowed to mention something negative? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

9 hours ago, shady said:

Why are you all so pressed about the timing as if she's going to read this? It's a small thread of 20 followers, big deal. If it were in the comment section on her Instagram or a very popular thread it would've been very different. Also, since she's free now are we not allowed to mention something negative? 

regardless of timing it's still disrespectful, why does it matter what her hair looked like? especially when it was so long ago? saying that maybe it was a good idea that she shaved her hair when that was probably one of her lowest moments personally & with the media is really inconsiderate, i think people often forget that celebrities are human beings just like the rest of us & not spectacle for us to freely criticize & pick apart every aspect of their appearence/life

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

11 hours ago, shady said:

Oh, so I can talk shit about you and say that you're a piece of human garbage in this thread because has just 20 followers? Great, I love how you think sis

On 12/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, shady said:

I’ve been wondering why some people think they have the right to critique other people’s appearance when it doesn’t effect them at all. Even if Britney didn’t see this, it’s a really shitty thing to say. That’s like saying it’s okay to talk shit about people as long as they can’t hear you. Get out of that middle school mentality :flop:

giphy.gif