Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, shady said:

Okay, so I'll rant a little about her response to her sons in that interview. 

How her son chose to speak out about her mother says a lot how he's raised. The lack of respect towards her, not even a word about the conservatorship but omg she's posting censored nude photos that's where we cross the line. What to expect from someone raised by KFed? Also, the people in the comments infantilizing him for being 'just a kid' , umm he's old enough to drive, old enough to consent in many countries and old enough to live alone in the US. Can we stop infantilizing teenagers as if they're on the same mental level as elementary schoolers? Would you as a teen publicly bash your mom, would a teen you know personally do that? The answer ia probably no. She had the right to defend herself and she wasn't bashing her sons at all, but rather who raised them and how they're raised. 

Exactly. Those boys have obviously been manipulated but that doesn’t mean they can’t be held responsible for what they’re saying. Ultimately, they’re old enough to choose to take a step back and think a little deeper about the situation but they won’t. That’s their fault. Honestly we should’ve expected this behaviour when we asked one of them what was going on with the conservatorship and they replied “I’ll tell you if you get me more followers”.

I’m so glad Britney is sticking to her guns on this because she has done absolutely nothing wrong. If you want to call out someone publicly then expect a response publicly. They think it’s fine if she takes her clothes off when performing to buy them luxuries but if she wants to do it on her own terms then it’s wrong?? Those kids are spoiled brats because of their piece of shit father. I hope they grow up and apologise

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

My thoughts right now:

Britney still definitely needs help. But not THAT KIND of conservationship shit help from those motherfuckers who wanted to take advantage of her. I am talking about literal help. I get where she came from but posting that post about Xtina isn't a good idea.

Britney is a strong woman, no doubt about it, she survived and conquered it all but i truly think this is the best time for her to quit social media and focus on healing herself  physically & mentally after so many shits she went through. 

She needs a whole new team of publicists who are helpful to support her, manage her image, what she posts and what she wants to say on SNS - somehow help her to actually tell her story but in a better way. I'm living for her voice notes on ig but at the same time, she needs help from a professional or SOMEONE that is trustworthy to know what to post. She needs to be updated, educated about the state of the world and to understand posting that "fatphobia" post isn't an acceptable behaviour in any circumstances, that this is 2022, its not 2000s anymore. Even Taylor Swift has her own publicist team, Britney deserves a team to support her public image and career-wise and branding in the future. I want her to win & move on from that conservationship, but not this way.

Britney, we love you, we wish you the best, but girl, take some time offline to heal and to live life.

Side bar: i don't have any problem of Britney taking nudes every now and then, i just think the way she or someone manages her social excecuted that wasn't right, it's okay for her to post a few nude phone selfies, but i definitely wanna see proper photoshoots of her express her sexuality in justice - not through blurry phone pics with emojis that make her look like she got her private photo leaked by a hacker like this. She looked tacky in these posts. But that is just my initial thought, it's her ig anyway, i can't really say naything about that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

22 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:
Spoiler

My thoughts right now:

Britney still definitely needs help. But not THAT KIND of conservationship shit help from those motherfuckers who wanted to take advantage of her. I am talking about literal help. I get where she came from but posting that post about Xtina isn't a good idea.

Britney is a strong woman, no doubt about it, she survived and conquered it all but i truly think this is the best time for her to quit social media and focus on healing herself  physically & mentally after so many shits she went through. 

She needs a whole new team of publicist who are helpful to support her, manage her image, what she posts and what she wants to say on SNS - somehow help her to actually tell her story but in a better way. I'm living for her voice notes on ig but at the same time, she needs help from a professional or SOMEONE that is trustworthy to know what to post. She needs to be updated, educated about the state of the world and to understand posting that "fatphobia" post isn't an acceptable behaviour in any circumstances, that this is 2022, its not 2000s anymore. Even Taylor Swift has her own publicist team, Britney deserves a team to support her public image and career-wise and branding in the future. I want her to win & move on from that conservationship, but not this way.

Britney, we love you, we wish you the best, but girl, take some time offline to heal and to live life.

Side bar: i don't have any problem of Britney taking nudes every now and then, i just think the way she or someone manages her social excecuted that wasn't right, it's okay for her to post a few nude phone selfies, but i definitely wanna see proper photoshoots of her express her sexuality in justice - not through blurry phone pics with emojis that make her look like she got her private photo leaked by a hacker like this. But that is just my initial thought, it's her ig anyway, i can't relly say naything about that.

That's what I thought about too. This is the reason why Oprah-like interviews exist. Everything is perfectly rehearsed and controlled but still comes across as genuine. Britney got way too comfortable on her social media. I understood her comment but she could've easily not mention Cristina and talk about being body shamed by her team without bringing other people down. I feel like she refuses interviews and prefers her social media that any kind of control disgusts her and has major trust issues. I also agree with the nudes, I understand where she's coming from, I disagree how that's allegedly the reason her sons stopped talking to her but girl... enough is enough. Her instagram is starting to look like a manic episode. It's a sad reflection of her, she's so chaotic and rebellious. I don't think it's that easy to get a publicist in her case since I don't know if she fired everyone from her old team. I love when she speaks about be she doesn't have to rant about everything that frustrates her, it can look really bad and be used against her. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

13 hours ago, shady said:

That's what I thought about too. This is the reason why Oprah-like interviews exist. Everything is perfectly rehearsed and controlled but still comes across as genuine. Britney got way too comfortable on her social media. I understood her comment but she could've easily not mention Cristina and talk about being body shamed by her team without bringing other people down. I feel like she refuses interviews and prefers her social media that any kind of control disgusts her and has major trust issues. I also agree with the nudes, I understand where she's coming from, I disagree how that's allegedly the reason her sons stopped talking to her but girl... enough is enough. Her instagram is starting to look like a manic episode. It's a sad reflection of her, she's so chaotic and rebellious. I don't think it's that easy to get a publicist in her case since I don't know if she fired everyone from her old team. I love when she speaks about be she doesn't have to rant about everything that frustrates her, it can look really bad and be used against her. 

i truly agree but i remember she said that she only wanted to tell her story, it's not about the money - thats why she turned down Oprah (and as far as i know, Oprah is shady af so i'd stay away from her if i were Britney).

But i truly think she should  get some help from a team to help her make a podcast or something, or just help her to film videos / record voice notes in episodes on ig and manage what she has to say behind the scenes(with her involvement of course).

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, shady said:

it's gonna take a long ass time for her to trust other people to take care of her image. she has a lot of anger in her right now and I just know she's doing it out of spite at this point. there's been so many mean comments in her comment section. I don't know if she's reading them, but a lot of people are saying shit like  "I don't know guys I think we have made a mistake on this one" like she really deserves to be under a conservatorship and also how she's gross, tacky, her makeup and messy hair are ugly and etc

and in another hand also have been seeing some people saying she's still trapped and sam is the one controlling her this time around. I think sometimes they bring some points that definitely makes me doubt of her true freedom as well but I think most of the things can be explained 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i totally agree, i think it would be the best for britney to be away from social media for a really long time, or at least have somebody trustworthy to help manage it for her, but at the same time, i can imagine that she has a very difficult time trusting anybody after all the horrific shit she’s been through, she can’t even trust doctors & therapists, it may not be likely that she’ll take a break, she clearly wants to be able to express herself freely, which is totally valid & understandable, but she isn’t going about it in a healthy way, especially when it comes to the drama surrounding her kids, despite all of this, i know that she’s still a victim of something that most people couldn’t imagine going though, also including the fact that she was a female celebrity in the 2000s, the media was very vicious toward her, & she was a part of the music industry from a very young age, i can’t imagine the things she’s dealt with & experienced, it’s a very difficult & shady world, also, anybody who’s acting like she should still be in a conservatorship or that she’s completely foolish & crazy are being really single-minded & insensitive, she may be acting out in ways that we don’t like to see, but do people really expect her to be “okay” after over a decade of being controlled & abused? regardless of how she’s acting, it doesn’t take away the fact that she’s a human-being & a victim who deserves justice, it also doesn’t take away from her positive qualities, i hope that things move in the right direction for her as well as her children

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Im on a Britney deep dive lately because I love composition and production..I’ve noticed there seems to be a lot of dispute about Britney having ghost singers sing lead? There’s people who are adamant that she doesn’t sing the “like this” pre chorus but that’s her speaking voice lmfao and that’s it’s Cathy Dennis? Even though Cathy is on background with Emma I don’t hear it at all.

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Im on a Britney deep dive lately because I love composition and production..I’ve noticed there seems to be a lot of dispute about Britney having ghost singers sing lead? There’s people who are adamant that she doesn’t sing the “like this” pre chorus but that’s her speaking voice lmfao and that’s it’s Cathy Dennis? Even though Cathy is on background with Emma I don’t hear it at all.

it sounds like britney to me 

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I def don’t hear Cathy on lead imo

if anything, “in the zone” and “blackout” are the most honest Britney vocals to me and the vocals i hold onto as a fan. From “circus” on it gets messy. It wasn’t until “glory” where I could hear some actual old school Britney vocals. 

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Anyone have a master post?

there’s a few on britney fan-sites which can found online but i doubt any of them are really up-to-date, but if you’re just looking for unreleased songs and demos which have been around for a while, then it’s fine

Damn her latest post :paris: