Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

If I'm Dancing, No Seas Cortes, Invitation, Liar, Make Me, and Mood Ring say hello :bitchfight:

Do You Wanna Come Over?, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Coupure Électrique & Swimming In The Stars also say hello :bitchfight:

glory is a GREAT album and i will NOT hear otherwise x

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

Do You Wanna Come Over?, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Coupure Électrique & Swimming In The Stars also say hello :bitchfight:

YES! Sorry I forgot those, I'm tired and didn't wanna check my cd :trisha:, I used to LOVEEEEE MOTM TO THE EXTREME, LOVE ME DOWN AND JUST LUV ME ARE CLASSIQUES AND SO IS CE...AKA BLACKOUT

On 11/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, evalionisameme said:

In the zone is her best album, Glory is awful and I will never understand the love for that album.

1. In the zone 

2. Blackout 

3. Circus 

the Britney album has some great tracks but was ruined by making Brit have it as a film soundtrack. It was meant to be more adult and sexier like slave, boys etc instead of the cringe I’m not a girl.

You're the first person i've ever seen have Circus in their top 3

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS QUEEN!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY DAY YOU DESERVE THE WORLD :trisha: :heart: 

blessed to share the same zodiac sign with you :wub:

a sagi in action:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Happy Bday knee-knee, I saw that britneysvault via Instagram is posting some unretouched outtakes on his insta story (not scans, just photos of photos, but you can still make out the detail), and some contact sheets :popcorn:- I think BritneyOnline posted Candies shoot outtakes, Randee posted one (Domination era I think, or used for fragrance stills)

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

i’m sorry but something is disgustingly fishy. i don’t believe she’s really free. what the fuck is going on with her Instagram? WHO IS THAT!? :biblio:

i think she's genuinely out of the conservatorship but i definitely have VERY weird vibes about her marriage and i think that she needs some serious psychiatric help

and like actual well-meaning help, not 2019 facility "help"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think she's genuinely out of the conservatorship but i definitely have VERY weird vibes about her marriage and i think that she needs some serious psychiatric help

and like actual well-meaning help, not 2019 facility "help"

i agree, i can’t imagine her mental state after being trapped, told what to do, etc. for 13 years. whoever is running that Instagram though…..they are going to hell. specifically today’s posts are SCARY.

On 12/1/2022 at 8:00 PM, the ocean said:

Invitation and do you wanna come over are good ,the rest-scraps from the 2000s and early 10s.

If Marina starts acting like BAnon I’m going to lose my mind.
KHRbvAh.jpg
How many times does Britney need to flip people off, tell them to fuck off and talk about how much the conspiracies upset her before people develop a bit of empathy and stfu?? This “concern” is doing absolutely nothing but calling what she’s doing and how she’s doing it ‘weird’. People need to get their saviour complexes under control and realise that this type of behaviour is just hurtful to Brit. Nothing good is coming from these conspiracies

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Her videos are probably of low quality due to them being filtered, then possibly sent to other phones/team members, and then put into an editing app :air2: compress compress compress.....also can't forget that Instagram nerfs the quality of videos :true:.

I think its fine for people to think "the fuck?", her gram is very Status Updates/Immediate stream-of-consciousness posting. The absolute mess of events, childhood stardom, and cocktail of questionable meds she has been put through probably doesn't help. Hope Britney has a happy holidays :sadcore2:.

Unpopular Opinion: I thought her out of the blue reminisce posting about her family members was sweet. Lots of people seemed concerned or thought it was the Team-Con remnants posting, and while it wouldn't shock me if that was so, I chose to think that she was thinking of others on her own birthday :trisha:, despite how rocky the family relationships may seem.

👀  but if it is team-con....log out pls :air:

On a final note, I can believe Sam posting on his IG Stories that (paraphrasing) "Britney has been through a lot/has anxiety and doesn't want to deal with media events and red carpets." :true:, despite my thoughts on him being image centric.....unless that's personal PR for his image and not to worry fans ...hmm:illumarina: dundunnnn

I feel like a lot of her fans are obsessed with the idea of her being in danger. Some of the conspiracies I’ve seen are literally insane. People claiming that the videos she’s in use 3d technology and Sam’s green screened in them and they use AI to clone her voice and the celebrities that went to her wedding are all a part of this big plot (and they’re being deadass…). People need to get a grip. I’m not saying there’s nothing sketchy going on, but seeing these wild ass conspiracy theories being made about her and getting thousands of likes is very uncomfortable.

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

If Marina starts acting like BAnon I’m going to lose my mind.
KHRbvAh.jpg
How many times does Britney need to flip people off, tell them to fuck off and talk about how much the conspiracies upset her before people develop a bit of empathy and stfu?? This “concern” is doing absolutely nothing but calling what she’s doing and how she’s doing it ‘weird’. People need to get their saviour complexes under control and realise that this type of behaviour is just hurtful to Brit. Nothing good is coming from these conspiracies

Marina has been fake woke since like 2017 and she's always followed trends so i'm not surprised by her cringe comment she needs to stfu and stick to her jelly phone

I've personally felt that something was off with Britney since her Jamie Lynn post and the fact she didn't post any essay about it (which she has been doing for the past 5 months) but all the conspiracies about her are ridiculous. Like TrashMagiq said her fans are obsessed with the idea that she is in danger and needs help. It's been an ongoing thing since 2020 and that is WEIRD and 90% of the concern is just judging her. 

For the first time in years she's being a human and not a brand... Let her be.

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan