Eulonzo

Britney Spears

9 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

If Marina starts acting like BAnon I’m going to lose my mind.
KHRbvAh.jpg
How many times does Britney need to flip people off, tell them to fuck off and talk about how much the conspiracies upset her before people develop a bit of empathy and stfu?? This “concern” is doing absolutely nothing but calling what she’s doing and how she’s doing it ‘weird’. People need to get their saviour complexes under control and realise that this type of behaviour is just hurtful to Brit. Nothing good is coming from these conspiracies

:eyeroll2: maybe because it was filmed on a phone and was uploaded to instagram? people are grasping for straws trying to convince themselves that there's some huge conspiracy going on, regarding britney, people should be kind and normal towards her, or leave her alone, she's been through enough

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

If Marina starts acting like BAnon I’m going to lose my mind.
KHRbvAh.jpg
How many times does Britney need to flip people off, tell them to fuck off and talk about how much the conspiracies upset her before people develop a bit of empathy and stfu?? This “concern” is doing absolutely nothing but calling what she’s doing and how she’s doing it ‘weird’. People need to get their saviour complexes under control and realise that this type of behaviour is just hurtful to Brit. Nothing good is coming from these conspiracies

Agreeeeeed

whilst i agree the conspiracy theories are mostly harmful and achieve nothing, the free britney movement was a huge factor in the ending of the conservatorship and a lot of people doubted that movement in the beginning.

in a legal sense, britney is ‘free’ now - i’m sure the control is still happening the behind the scenes and unfortunately not much can be done about that as it’s much easier to hide.

until something concrete comes up it’s not productive to spread rumours about britney’s life.

It's so exhausting the way people can't have an opinion on Britney anymore. We get that she's free now, but we are entitled to believe there's something odd with her mental health. Even her way of writing changed in a short period of time, she was very elucidated in her Instagram during 2016.

Spoiler

Post 1: Not the anger towards the poor Jack in the Box worker :air2:, that's compassion Britney, not pity. Also, not to be blunt but you wear thick eyeliner (or at least in your home), so it would be noticeable if you cried in the car...yeesh

****Assuming she writes her IG Captions :true:

2nd post: I agree that you shouldn't be dismissed/just called crazy due to crying, but in the same turn, doesn't the worker telling you "it'll be alright" deserve the same type of understanding :dua: note how your reaction was immediately negative and guarded, assuming he meant the worst.

Irrelevant IG Musings above ^

3 hours ago, glitch diva said:

It's so exhausting the way people can't have an opinion on Britney anymore. We get that she's free now, but we are entitled to believe there's something odd with her mental health. Even her way of writing changed in a short period of time, she was very elucidated in her Instagram during 2016.

she's a free woman and i do think people are acting really strange to her... being free and doing her thing? like getting weirded out over video quality is just so strange

but at the same time it's totally understandable to be concerned about her mental health especially after being through actual hell for 11 years :bebe: (and the fact that she is acting a tad strange... like yelling at fast food workers & accusing former people in her life of being against her)

btw i'm not trying to judge britney i'm really just concerned for her well being but also she's an adult woman that can do whatever she wants now so it's also not really my place to dictate what's best for her

essentially i agree :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I was defending her when she was posting risqué photos and going against her sons but I can't anymore. Defending her at this point is delusional. First of all, I highly doubt that she has control over her socials, it's becoming more and more clear as time passes. I feel like she had control at first but not anymore. Something tells me that she's in a mental institution. Secondly, even after those rants months ago, she started recalling pretty personal and irrelevant moments of her life where she felt she wasn't treated fairly. It's such a toxic thing to be bitter about every detail of your past and its hard to move forward with that mentality. I'm losing hope for her of ever having a normal life again. She reminds me of Anna Nicole. 

P. S. Her hubby is an enabler since he was approved by her family and team. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 minutes ago, shady said:

I was defending her when she was posting risqué photos and going against her sons but I can't anymore. Defending her at this point is delusional. First of all, I highly doubt that she has control over her socials, it's becoming more and more clear as time passes. I feel like she had control at first but not anymore. Something tells me that she's in a mental institution. Secondly, even after those rants months ago, she started recalling pretty personal and irrelevant moments of her life where she felt she wasn't treated fairly. It's such a toxic thing to be bitter about every detail of your past and its hard to move forward with that mentality. I'm losing hope for her of ever having a normal life again. She reminds me of Anna Nicole. 

P. S. Her hubby is an enabler since he was approved by her family and team. 

Spoiler

It's giving repped by Dina Lepolt, or whatever her name was :oic2:, I also agree it's not normal to be bitter over minute events, which in turn get  posted onto a PUBLIC**** Instagram, where we are allowed to witness and comment on it, I feel like there is an air of attention-seeking to it all, like what one of her sons said. But then again social media is for attention farming in general :dua:, so maybe I shouldn't single her out with that.

But if she's going through mental issues, I would feel guilty for letting her air out whatever comes to her mind- but she also possibly does that DUE to being in that lonnnngggg conservatorship. Maybe it's a guilt trip cycle of enabling and wanting her to be free to post, and then being concerned with image/not letting her say ANYTHING- extremes going back and forth.....

Spoiler

Speaking of the kids, I didn't think her discipline videos were her being "evil" or "abusive", just an upset southern parent, lol, although I can see how her kids think "ugh she's being annoying/weird" with coming into their room to blab about lotion when they wanted to sleep (allegedly) :true:- but that's just a mother hovering.

44 minutes ago, the ocean said:

she's a free woman and i do think people are acting really strange to her... being free and doing her thing? like getting weirded out over video quality is just so strange

but at the same time it's totally understandable to be concerned about her mental health especially after being through actual hell for 11 years :bebe: (and the fact that she is acting a tad strange... like yelling at fast food workers & accusing former people in her life of being against her)

btw i'm not trying to judge britney i'm really just concerned for her well being but also she's an adult woman that can do whatever she wants now so it's also not really my place to dictate what's best for her

essentially i agree :bebe:

Honestly, I don't care about her photos and videos. But repeatedly posting the same pictures of Selena Gomez or pictures of your sister who you have a public beef on your birthday is not her thing. What bothers me is the way she's writing lately, it's almost like she's always dissociating.

I don't think there's some grand conspiracy going on (like she's still in a conservatorship etc.), but you can be a fan of hers and still admit what's been going on with her Instagram is strange & worrying - like, those two aren't mutually exclusive lol.

Also, not her court appointed handler husband talking about people need to "respect her privacy, social media can be traumatizing, etc" while she fully shows her breasts boobs titties and jugs & licks cake off the floor. :lmao:

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

1 minute ago, slasherflicks said:

I don't think there's some grand conspiracy going on (like she's still in a conservatorship etc.), but you can be a fan of hers and still admit what's been going on with her Instagram is strange & worrying - like, those two aren't mutually exclusive lol.

exactly :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I thought the Jack-in-the-box post was the most Britney-like post we've seen in awhile. Britney has been a little neurotic since a couple months ago but I feel like this IS Britney at the moment, it's unfair to to think Britney would have jumped back into her 2004 smile and attitude because that will never happen again. That Britney was killed a long time ago and she's not coming back.

Britney has always seen honest compassion as pity and she's mentioned several times she finds it humiliating. A LOT of people digging into this are clearly not fans of Britney and know how she talks - they go digging in her Instagram with a set in stone narrative that she's being controlled when honestly... I don't believe she is.

The Care Plan people keeping mentioning is something Britney AGREED to, she had no one telling her to do it and not to do it, she could have easily turned it down and created a new plan herself for the court, we don't even know if she made this care plan herself, but we know she suggested what she would like to see in the care plan (aka weekly therapy sessions.)

People need to let Britney journal and do her thing because that's what she wants to do and the random criticism of her posts and constant fearmongering is not helping!!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Her Instagram definitely is pure fishing for validation and I feel for her, but it's an unhealthy way to cope and not a replacement for therapy. Saying let her be is just enabling, but it's not like we have any influence over her behavior. Also, we never seen her face when speaking up, it's that there's zero proof she went to Nobu for her birthday except that pic of her snatching a baby that's considered to be false. It's the weird ass birthday video of Sam as if she was held at gunpoint. I was on Tattle (big mistake) and some of their theories made a lot of sense. Nobody expects a cheerful quirky Brit, but let's not act like her behavior is near normal. The video of her dancing with a cake is very concerning.  

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Im not going to assume anything because none of us know her or her situation but the same people saying she’s being herself (some on this thread) or there’s no concern(there was) said we shouldn’t try to #freebritney. 

There’s nothing anybody can do at this point, this could be her digesting years of trauma and acting irrationally-it wouldn’t be surprising. 

But on the flipside we had confirmation that she definitely didn’t control her insta or post herself years ago and her video style hasn’t changed since the first lot of odd videos in 2019…. There are probably 8 people who have control of the account like Facebook(you can check this) I assume.

1 hour ago, shady said:

Her Instagram definitely is pure fishing for validation and I feel for her, but it's an unhealthy way to cope and not a replacement for therapy.

How can her insta be for validation when all she does is troll and tell people to fuck off? She’s open and expressive whether people like it or not and she doesn’t stop no matter how much she’s criticised. To me, it’s just her finally being able to use her voice, not that she is desperate for validation.
Also, she has already said that she is going to therapy and that she has finally found a professional that she likes and trusts so idk what point you’re trying to make here?

1 hour ago, shady said:

Saying let her be is just enabling, but it's not like we have any influence over her behavior. 

Saying let her be is not enabling her, it’s being kind to someone who is trying to recover from abuse.

All she’s doing is dancing, doing little fashion shows and posing risqué (like every other celeb). By criticising her or voicing “concerns”, people are just being cruel to her. Writing a comment like “this is weird” or “if she was free, why hasn’t she fixed her hair and makeup or teeth”, etc.. is just pure asshole behaviour. Imagine if you just got control back of your life after over a decade and people start saying what you’re doing now is weird and wrong. That must be so hurtful for her to read.

1 hour ago, shady said:

Also, we never seen her face when speaking up, it's that there's zero proof she went to Nobu for her birthday except that pic of her snatching a baby that's considered to be false.

She isn’t required to prove to us where she has been/is going… We aren’t entitled to info about her life. Plus the safety risk

1 hour ago, shady said:

It's the weird ass birthday video of Sam as if she was held at gunpoint. I was on Tattle (big mistake) and some of their theories made a lot of sense. 

This whole Sam thing is getting old. She has been abused by so many people, don’t you think she’d be attuned to that by now. Don’t you think she’d pick up on it if he was abusive? She’s not dumb. She’s happy with him and people need to accept that

1 hour ago, shady said:

I was on Tattle (big mistake) and some of their theories made a lot of sense. Nobody expects a cheerful quirky Brit, but let's not act like her behavior is near normal. The video of her dancing with a cake is very concerning.  

So Lady Gaga can dance around, pose provocatively in cake and smear it all over herself and that’s iconic, but if Britney does it then it’s concerning?? I bet if she looked like she did in 2000, the public’s response to her Instagram would be very different…

Sorry that this is so long but stuff like this drives me up the wall

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

11 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

How can her insta be for validation when all she does is troll and tell people to fuck off? She’s open and expressive whether people like it or not and she doesn’t stop no matter how much she’s criticised. To me, it’s just her finally being able to use her voice, not that she is desperate for validation.
Also, she has already said that she is going to therapy and that she has finally found a professional that she likes and trusts so idk what point you’re trying to make here?

Saying let her be is not enabling her, it’s being kind to someone who is trying to recover from abuse.

All she’s doing is dancing, doing little fashion shows and posing risqué (like every other celeb). By criticising her or voicing “concerns”, people are just being cruel to her. Writing a comment like “this is weird” or “if she was free, why hasn’t she fixed her hair and makeup or teeth”, etc.. is just pure asshole behaviour. Imagine if you just got control back of your life after over a decade and people start saying what you’re doing now is weird and wrong. That must be so hurtful for her to read.

She isn’t required to prove to us where she has been/is going… We aren’t entitled to info about her life. Plus the safety risk

This whole Sam thing is getting old. She has been abused by so many people, don’t you think she’d be attuned to that by now. Don’t you think she’d pick up on it if he was abusive? She’s not dumb. She’s happy with him and people need to accept that

So Lady Gaga can dance around, pose provocatively in cake and smear it all over herself and that’s iconic, but if Britney does it then it’s concerning?? I bet if she looked like she did in 2000, the public’s response to her Instagram would be very different…

Sorry that this is so long but stuff like this drives me up the wall

:mariah::mariah::mariah: